April 2008 Applicants

Old Dec 23rd 2008, 2:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by silverski
Hi Tiger,

We are planning the Move for Feb all things going well...

we have a bit of organising to do first.

Regards

silverski
I know that well! Good luck with it! Where are you headed?

Catherine
Old Dec 23rd 2008, 10:08 pm
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by tiger222

Catherine
HI Catherine,

We are heading to Perth.....

Cann't wait.....

Now some many decisions to make...

Do we continue to try and sell our properties or do we hold and rent...

Regards
Silverski
Old Dec 24th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Happy and Merry Christmas to all
Regards
Sanjay
Old Dec 24th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Merry Xmas everyone!!

Mel
Old Dec 26th 2008, 3:12 am
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

Catherine
Hi Tiger and anyone else who remembers me - we have not been on here since we have been in oz!!! Congrats to all the people who have recently got their visas!!! Been here 8 weeks tomorrow and had a fab Christmas day yesterday with another family we have met since arriving at North Lakes. Went to dicky beach (our fav beach so far) and then back to ours for BBQ, drinks and silly games!!!

I hope you have found a nice place near Sydney Tiger and you had a lovely Christmas yesterday.

Dodge 38
Old Dec 26th 2008, 11:01 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dodge38
Hi Tiger and anyone else who remembers me - we have not been on here since we have been in oz!!! Congrats to all the people who have recently got their visas!!! Been here 8 weeks tomorrow and had a fab Christmas day yesterday with another family we have met since arriving at North Lakes. Went to dicky beach (our fav beach so far) and then back to ours for BBQ, drinks and silly games!!!

I hope you have found a nice place near Sydney Tiger and you had a lovely Christmas yesterday.

Dodge 38
Thanks, Dodge. I'm glad you're settling in.

We are in the Central Coast of NSW. We finally have a permanent rental to call home. We are making final preparations and will be residing there tomorrow. We won't have internet access until the new year.

Hope all the April applicants, had a lovely Christmas, where ever they are in the world. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Catherine
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

Just thought that I would shift the thread up the page a bit as I have spent a while finding it.

We are still waiting for the news to come through. At least we have a had some time since new year to rest before we open champagne again.

Hope all of you have had a good start to the new year whatever the stage of emmigration you are at.

Looking forward to hearing and sharing news soon.

han
Old Jan 7th 2009, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

We are in the Central Coast of NSW. We finally have a permanent rental to call home. We are making final preparations and will be residing there tomorrow. We won't have internet access until the new year.

Hope all the April applicants, had a lovely Christmas, where ever they are in the world. Enjoy your time with family and friends.

Catherine
Hi Catherine,

Good to see you back. Hope you are enjoying your time over there. Cheers!
Old Jan 8th 2009, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

T-bird will become famous soon enoughT-bird will become famous soon enough

Catherine
Hi everyone
I haven't been on here for a while either + had been wondering how people were getting on. Had been looking out for Tiger's update on the Update forum!

Nice to hear from people who have already made the move + settled and to make you feel even better by telling you how cold it is in Blighty! It's been -2 when I've been going to + getting home from work this week + I'm on about my third cold (or is it just one long one?)

Anyway, looking forward to the predicted rise to 8 degrees at the weekend and our recce trip in March.

Happy new year everyone + best wishes to anyone making the move or still waiting on those visas.

T-bird
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:23 am
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by T-bird
Hi everyone
I haven't been on here for a while either + had been wondering how people were getting on. Had been looking out for Tiger's update on the Update forum!

Nice to hear from people who have already made the move + settled and to make you feel even better by telling you how cold it is in Blighty! It's been -2 when I've been going to + getting home from work this week + I'm on about my third cold (or is it just one long one?)

Anyway, looking forward to the predicted rise to 8 degrees at the weekend and our recce trip in March.

Happy new year everyone + best wishes to anyone making the move or still waiting on those visas.

T-bird
hi T-bird, Tiger's updates are happening here nowadays... http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581055
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:11 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

Hi Caliburn,

Are you sure about Tigers updates on the link.

The link you put in was to the unoffical visa count thread, is there another one she is doing?

I have seen something on an meet up thread but nothing else.

Han
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hanwilt
Hi Caliburn,

Are you sure about Tigers updates on the link.

The link you put in was to the unoffical visa count thread, is there another one she is doing?

I have seen something on an meet up thread but nothing else.

Han
Sorry for not clarifying it better..... Catherine (Tiger) does not update visa grants anymore after she moved to Aus. Lilsweets was doing these updates in July thread ;ately and she also stopped doing it after moving to Aus. I have now picked it up and started this new thread Unofficial Visa Count to continue the good work that was once started by Catherine.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Oh OK Thanks,

I was just quite interested in seeing how tiger was getting on.

We find out so much about everyone then it goes much quieter once they make the move. Although I know in short term rental internet connections are not always easy
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

T-bird will become famous soon enoughT-bird will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by caliburn
Sorry for not clarifying it better..... Catherine (Tiger) does not update visa grants anymore after she moved to Aus. Lilsweets was doing these updates in July thread ;ately and she also stopped doing it after moving to Aus. I have now picked it up and started this new thread Unofficial Visa Count to continue the good work that was once started by Catherine.
Good one you. I know that tiger's updates were such a big deal when we were waiting for our visas, so well done for taking on such a worthwhile role!

Now, tiger... Where is your update on living in oz? We wait with baited breath!

T-bird
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Dodge38 will become famous soon enough

I have been in email contact with Tiger as we were both coming to the same area - I think internet access has been a problem for both of us initially!!

Dodge 38

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.