April 2008 Applicants

Old Dec 10th 2008, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by Hexy
Hi people

We lodged our Apllication for :
Sponsored Skilled Migration Visa VE 176 at 8.April 2008 (online)!

But we didn´t get CO yet !
We are in High Risk Country ! I know that´s bad I mean, really bad !

For how looong we must wait to Mr.(or Ms) CO ? > Can any body tell us PLEASE !

Please help with some answer,we are desperate !

Bye .....................Hexy
Hi Hexy - hang in there....your time will come!!! Which country are you in, out of interest?
(Sending you some "waiting karma"!)
Old Dec 10th 2008, 6:22 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by RobertC
WOOOOHHOOOOO

Add me to that visatown list

It was either our turn or the COs just felt sorry for us.
We had a CO for about 1 hour before getting the visa grant
Here lies the benefit of front loading
Well, well, well, what a surprise Straight to visa grant, woo hoo, enjoy the thrill, must be a bit of a rush

So here it is Robert, you waited long enough......

WELCOME TO VISATOWN!!!

Doesn't it feel good?! It's the best town in the world.....
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:44 pm
´´ I want to believe ! ´´

Hexy is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by chasmw
Hi Hexy - hang in there....your time will come!!! Which country are you in, out of interest?
(Sending you some "waiting karma"!)
Hi chasmw !

I know that my (our) time will come ! But I don´t know- WHEN ? :curse: :curse:
As you notice I am a very emotional person

We live (still unfortunately) in Ex-Yugoslavia-Present Serbia-Future WhoKnowsWhatCountry !

For my Family I hope that´ll be AUSTRALIA !!!! ..............Bye..
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Hi chasmw !

I know that my (our) time will come ! But I don´t know- WHEN ? :curse: :curse:
As you notice I am a very emotional person

We live (still unfortunately) in Ex-Yugoslavia-Present Serbia-Future WhoKnowsWhatCountry !

For my Family I hope that´ll be AUSTRALIA !!!! ..............Bye..
Hang in there Hexy, it will come, there's no knowing how long a piece of string is, some are longer than others, however, there IS and end to the string!

Chin up, you've got loads of support here!

Mel
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:07 pm

Originally Posted by melbert
Hang in there Hexy, it will come, there's no knowing how long a piece of string is, some are longer than others, however, there IS and end to the string!

Chin up, you've got loads of support here!

Mel
Hi melbert >

Thanks people for really big support ! I am really, really grateful for that .....

Bye ..... for now ...... Hexy .....
Old Dec 10th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RobertC
WOOOOHHOOOOO

Add me to that visatown list

It was either our turn or the COs just felt sorry for us.
We had a CO for about 1 hour before getting the visa grant
Here lies the benefit of front loading
congrats
Old Dec 10th 2008, 10:50 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Hi Hexy

For what it's worth, a Serbian guy serviced my car yesterday, and a Serbian girl sold my wife some shoes in Myers last month. So there are Serbians over here in WA already, so it must be possible to get in!

Cheers
b
Old Dec 11th 2008, 7:21 am

Originally Posted by benlast
Hi Hexy

For what it's worth, a Serbian guy serviced my car yesterday, and a Serbian girl sold my wife some shoes in Myers last month. So there are Serbians over here in WA already, so it must be possible to get in!

Cheers
b
Hi > benlast

Thank you for your positive words:´´so it must be possible to get in! ´´

I know that Serbians live all over the world....So I just have to say that I must have much more positive thouhgts ! ..........Bye,thanks.....Hexy

Last edited by Hexy; Dec 11th 2008 at 8:04 am.
Old Dec 12th 2008, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Welsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the roughWelsh Jeff is a jewel in the rough

Hi All
I asked my agent that they should contact the visa people and ask where I was on the"waiting list" they did and guess what.......? I immediately was given a CO!

Yippeeeeee
The wheels are in motion.

How long do they take before they ask for extra info and what extra info do they ask for also what is the timescale until visatown?

I'd be grateful for any help in this matter, many thanks
Old Dec 13th 2008, 12:24 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Welsh Jeff
Hi All
I asked my agent that they should contact the visa people and ask where I was on the"waiting list" they did and guess what.......? I immediately was given a CO!

Yippeeeeee
The wheels are in motion.

How long do they take before they ask for extra info and what extra info do they ask for also what is the timescale until visatown?

I'd be grateful for any help in this matter, many thanks
If you've frontloaded meds and police checks (and your signature says you have) then it ought to happen pretty fast.

Cheers
b
Old Dec 16th 2008, 3:35 am
Citizen Of The World

Just to give all those who already have visas something else to look forward to... Shipping Container Day (when all your stuff is delivered) is almost as good as visa day

Especially if you didn't think you were getting anything until after Xmas and it all turns up early

Cheers
b
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Fab b, like Christmas early for you then eh!! See you soon - WE'VE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!

See you in Perth in March!!!!

Mel
Old Dec 16th 2008, 8:47 am
Citizen Of The World

Fab b, like Christmas early for you then eh!! See you soon - WE'VE GOT OUR VISA!!!!!!

Mel
Congrats!

b
Old Dec 16th 2008, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

Mel
Congratulations!!

What great news before Christmas.

Hannah
Old Dec 16th 2008, 7:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thank you!!

We've cracked open the bottle of bubbly we've had waiting, and didn't it feel good!!

Just the house now!! Either way, if we rent or sell, we're going in March!!!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.