April 2008 Applicants

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:39 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by CharleneG
Just checked our emails this morning and found the best email I can ever remember receiving -

VISA GRANTED

Today is going to be a good day at work
Snap

I got mine too, CONGRATULATIONS! It's a great feeling isn't it?! I think I am still in shock.

Enjoy the moment and.....

WELCOME TO VISATOWN
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 8:50 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Congrats lilsweets & Charlene
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Wow....what a chrissie pressie!!

CONGRATULATIONS Charlene!!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

RobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the roughRobertC is a jewel in the rough

Congratulations both

me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....me next....

If I keep saying it perhaps somebody will notice
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:32 am
Just Joined

tim n abby will become famous soon enoughtim n abby will become famous soon enough

Lilsweets' and CharleneG's good news inspired me to check our visa status online and our 175 visa has been approved too!

Applied online: 15 April 2008
Visa approved: 2 December 2008

Now I'm off to BEupdates before Lilsweets tracks me down...

Abby (& Tim)
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tim n abby
Lilsweets' and CharleneG's good news inspired me to check our visa status online and our 175 visa has been approved too!

Abby (& Tim)
YAY!! Abby

CONGRATULATIONS On your Visa being Granted!!

DIAC are on a ROLL!!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:48 am
Forum Regular

De Mange will become famous soon enoughDe Mange will become famous soon enough

Quite a few visa grants in the last day or two.

Still no email in the De Mange inbox this morning.

However, a speculative check online came up with a slight surprise.

VISA GRANTED!

As lilsweets said on another thread - it must be a day for accountants.

Planning on doing some travelling in South America after Christmas before heading to Melbourne on 1 June 09.

Thanks to everyone for their support on here - in particular Pollyanna during a rocky period a couple of months back.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by De Mange

VISA GRANTED!

Planning on doing some travelling in South America after Christmas before heading to Melbourne on 1 June 09.

Thanks to everyone for their support on here - in particular Pollyanna during a rocky period a couple of months back.
OMG....Another Visa Granted!!

Congratulations DM!!

What a fantastic day!! More Please...
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 12:43 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Originally Posted by benlast
Congrats lilsweets & Charlene
Thank you Ben,

Reading your posts about WA, I am nearly tempted to check out that side of the country but my heart is on the East coast so that's where I'm off to.

Hope you are enjoying life in Oz,

Lil
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 12:45 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Originally Posted by tim n abby

Abby (& Tim)

OMG!!!!

Fantastic news, what a day?!

CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME TO VISATOWN Isn't the view great from Visatown, we are in

PS. I already checked BEupdate and it's ok, you are there, no need to hassle you now!

Last edited by lilsweets; Dec 2nd 2008 at 12:48 pm.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 12:47 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

VISA GRANTED!

Another accountant, are they recruiting us to avoid a recession? Hope not, I'm clueless

Fantastic news, CONGRATULATIONS.....WELCOME TO VISATOWN

I feel like I can properly welcome people now as I am there myself, it's fab.

I haven't received an email either but have printed off my status page so there is no going back now, DIAC can't change their minds, I have it in writing!
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 3:22 pm
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

VISA GRANTED!

Congratulations, good feeling or what?

The e-mail might be stuck in your spam - i'd triple check if I were you!

I told OH to print out letter and confirmation pages 3 times and e-mail letter to my hotmail account as well as save the attachment.

Not that I am in any way paranoid or anything but I am going to carry round a copy of the letter until I get a chance to get the stamp in my passport as we are going to Madrid on Boxing Day and have a long weekend in Ireland in January so I daren't send it off until mid January.

Charlene
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:25 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Congratulations, good feeling or what?

The e-mail might be stuck in your spam - i'd triple check if I were you!

I told OH to print out letter and confirmation pages 3 times and e-mail letter to my hotmail account as well as save the attachment.

Not that I am in any way paranoid or anything but I am going to carry round a copy of the letter until I get a chance to get the stamp in my passport as we are going to Madrid on Boxing Day and have a long weekend in Ireland in January so I daren't send it off until mid January.

Charlene
I wish I had my email now. Definitley not sent yet, checked spam, junk mail etc.

Printed off my status page 5 times just in case
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by lilsweets
I wish I had my email now. Definitley not sent yet, checked spam, junk mail etc.

Printed off my status page 5 times just in case
Looks like you are going to have to contact them!
Maybe give them a day or so but I thought it was usually the update page that took a while to get updated
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 6:31 pm
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

Looks like you are going to have to contact them!
Maybe give them a day or so but I thought it was usually the update page that took a while to get updated
I've read on here that this has happened to some people, I think it's enough to send the status page, well I hope anyway!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.