April 2008 Applicants

Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
well meds and pc sent thank god so hope we hear something before xmas because we need some good news to come our way as my OH as just been made redundant last friday
Good luck, fingers crossed it will be soon for you!

BRING IT ON!!!!

Mel
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:13 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

That's fabulous!! Have they asked for extra info or are you flying on through?

Lisa,x[/QUOTE]

Thanks.

Still so excited. They have asked for medicals and police checks. Medicals been a bit of a mare to organise as the 2 different sets of panel doctors close to us can't seem to find the time to do them. The one that has more time is quoting double the other! and can only do the family if we go in pairs.

Taken it but husband is away so won't tell him the other quoted alot less. Has anyone else had these issues?

Catherine when you catch up with this you will have arrived. I am so excited for you. Hope it is all you expect.

Hannah

Last edited by hanwilt; Nov 24th 2008 at 7:18 pm. Reason: forgot to add anything!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

Lisa,

Where in Glos are you?

Mel
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:21 pm
Forum Regular

hanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the roughhanwilt is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by melbert
Lisa,

Where in Glos are you?

Mel
Lisa/Mel

Where in Glos are both of you?

We are in Wotton-Under-edge!!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hanwilt
Lisa/Mel

Where in Glos are both of you?

We are in Wotton-Under-edge!!
We're in Quedgeley!! Where are you having your meds done?

Mel
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

We're in Quedgeley!! Where are you having your meds done?

Mel
What a small world!

The Hadwen practice in Abbeymead

Have you had yours? A friend said they were very good. I think maybe but expensive and slow

Hannah
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

What a small world!

The Hadwen practice in Abbeymead

Have you had yours? A friend said they were very good. I think maybe but expensive and slow

Hannah
We went to Bristol as they would have been about £300 more to go to Abbeydale (There's 5 of us) but we had our x-rays done in GRH! How many of you are there?

Mel
Old Nov 25th 2008, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

helenandrob will become famous soon enough

We went to Bath but should have gone to Bristol as they were much cheaper. Had the x-rays done in Bristol. There were 5 of us and cost just under £1000 all together.
Helen x
Old Nov 25th 2008, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

Good luck, fingers crossed it will be soon for you!

BRING IT ON!!!!

Mel

Thanks Mel, We sent off pcc's yesterday and phoned agent to let her know and she reckons we should have it before xmas if there's no holdups

Kev
Old Nov 25th 2008, 5:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Good luck all!

BRING IT ALL ON!!!

Mel
Old Nov 25th 2008, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

We went to Bristol as they would have been about £300 more to go to Abbeydale (There's 5 of us) but we had our x-rays done in GRH! How many of you are there?

Mel
Bristol would have been good because of the price but they were being really awkward about giving us an appointment. In fact the whole thing hasn't been that easy really. The coordination of 4 of us both working and the limited availability etc. We just decided that we wanted it sorted before Christmas and so decided to pay the extra. She did ask if I was happy about the price and I said no not really especially as the HIV test is on top! But then she waffled about VAT in larger practices.

I did own up to the extra cost and so my husband phoned up Bristol saying it must be the way I had dealt with it. Then he called me back to say that they were rubbish and we would go with paying more.

So medicals booked for Monday and Tuesday and X rays for end of this week. Just need to send of Police checks and it is all go I hope.

Mind you my dad gets back from Sydney in the morning and he has reports of weather being so bad they had a cinema afternoon!

I still think it's all relative though
Old Nov 25th 2008, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bristol would have been good because of the price but they were being really awkward about giving us an appointment. In fact the whole thing hasn't been that easy really. The coordination of 4 of us both working and the limited availability etc. We just decided that we wanted it sorted before Christmas and so decided to pay the extra. She did ask if I was happy about the price and I said no not really especially as the HIV test is on top! But then she waffled about VAT in larger practices.

I did own up to the extra cost and so my husband phoned up Bristol saying it must be the way I had dealt with it. Then he called me back to say that they were rubbish and we would go with paying more.

So medicals booked for Monday and Tuesday and X rays for end of this week. Just need to send of Police checks and it is all go I hope.

Mind you my dad gets back from Sydney in the morning and he has reports of weather being so bad they had a cinema afternoon!

I still think it's all relative though

Hi there,

Are your meds booked for after your x-rays? We had to have our x-rays first and then leave it about 10 days before we had our meds for the x-rays to get there???

The weather in Sydney has been very up and down lately, there again, hasn't it been everywhere??

Mel
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!
At last - what a relief. We can officially live in Australia - how weird is that feeling?!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Fab news

Mel
Old Nov 26th 2008, 6:17 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by chasmw
OUR VISA HAS BEEN GRANTED!!
At last - what a relief. We can officially live in Australia - how weird is that feeling?!
Fantastic news, Chris Many congrats. So when are you flying?

Cheers
ben

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.