April 2008 Applicants

Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by kevncarlz
hi all
well we got our meds tomoz and i feel like shit so hope everything is ok tomoz we waited so long to do this.
Good Luck!!
Originally Posted by hanwilt

We have a case officer!!! I am so excited. Just wanted to share news so to keep everyone hoping if they are waiting.

That's fabulous!! Have they asked for extra info or are you flying on through?

Lisa,x
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

snoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant futuresnoo has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by benlast
Definitely keep us posted... so we know how all our fellow April '08 peeps are doing

Cheers
b
Hi Ben..........how's life treating you? I loved your post about seeing the ocean on your way home from work!
We have just decided that we might get flights end next wk and come over to Perth for a couple of weeks (no time to get the BIkini bod...but I'll have to deal with that!!)
Have you got any tips on which area to rent in? We like the look of a house near Hillary's....but only for a week!
I've not slept all night with a these flippin' thoughts racing through my mind!!
Lisa,xx
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:12 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by snoo
Hi Ben..........how's life treating you? I loved your post about seeing the ocean on your way home from work!
We have just decided that we might get flights end next wk and come over to Perth for a couple of weeks (no time to get the BIkini bod...but I'll have to deal with that!!)
Have you got any tips on which area to rent in? We like the look of a house near Hillary's....but only for a week!
I've not slept all night with a these flippin' thoughts racing through my mind!!
Lisa,xx
Hi Lisa

If you want to rent in a nice area close to the ocean, anywhere west of Marmion Avenue would be good, so near Hillarys would be spot on. Also Marmion, Waterman, North Beach, Trigg, etc. When you get down to Scarborough it's rather more tourist/backpacker. Hillarys is a a nice area, and you could meet up with a bunch of the expat ladies who do lunch on a Thursday there. I guess you'd be doing a short-term holiday let - lots of places up and down the coast should suit. As a quick tip; don't get one that's right on top of the West Coast highway. A few houses away is much better; it can be a noisy road.

Feel free to PM me (or Margy, my OH, whose username is, er, margy) if you like.

Cheers
Ben
Old Nov 21st 2008, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by benlast
Hi Lisa

Feel free to PM me (or Margy, my OH, whose username is, er, margy) if you like.

Cheers
Ben
That's lovely of you Ben...I certainly will do..........and thanks for the tips! We are 38 (Paul and I) and we have 2 teenagers, Maddy (15) and Lloyd (18...and who doesn't want to come 'cause he's got an assignment to hand in at Uni.....WHAT!!)
Paul will be frantically trying to secure job interviews now...although there does seem to be more 'production manager' jobs in Brissy on the internet job sites at the mo!!
We will try to meet up with some ex-pats as we know NO-ONE at all in Perth and could do with some advice!
I'll let you know when we book the flights!
Thanks again, Lisa,x
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

jaq4chop will become famous soon enoughjaq4chop will become famous soon enough

The Mystery of my missing white elephant from the garden is resolved. He set off to Australia to hunt out DIAC & give them some gentle persuasion to look at our visa application.

He must have chained himeslef to the railings & made a nuisense of himeself as this morning our agent rang to give us the wonderful news.................

WE HAVE A VISA!!!!!!!!!! Woooo HOOOOOOO

Now can't stop shaking / crying & can't concentrate. Off to the POst office now to send the passports off. Hope I can drive ok..........

Good luck to all those still waiting. Your turn will come.

For those interested in analysing everything to within an inch of its progress, much like myself. We applied 24 April (paper), ack 29 April, meds 2 Sep, PCs 14 Sep No CO straight to visa grant 21 Nov.

Jaq
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:07 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jaq4chop
Congratulations

Now the tough bit comes!

Cheers
b
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:19 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

Woo Hoo, Congratulations WELCOME TO VISATOWN!

For those interested in analysing everything to within an inch of its progress, much like myself. We applied 24 April (paper), ack 29 April, meds 2 Sep, PCs 14 Sep No CO straight to visa grant 21 Nov.
Jaq
Now I wonder who you could possibly be referring to?!

I suppose it would be wrong of me to mention the fact that you haven't yet updated your profile on BEupdate!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

The Mystery of my missing white elephant from the garden is resolved. He set off to Australia to hunt out DIAC & give them some gentle persuasion to look at our visa application.

He must have chained himeslef to the railings & made a nuisense of himeself as this morning our agent rang to give us the wonderful news.................

Now can't stop shaking / crying & can't concentrate. Off to the POst office now to send the passports off. Hope I can drive ok..........

Jaq
FANTASTIC NEWS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!

Wow, there's gonna be a lot of beer/bubbly consumed tonight - at least it's Friday and you won't be on here checking - you can all nurse your hangovers!!

Mel

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:24 am
Forum Regular

jaq4chop will become famous soon enoughjaq4chop will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lilsweets
Now I wonder who you could possibly be referring to?!

I suppose it would be wrong of me to mention the fact that you haven't yet updated your profile on BEupdate!

AHHHHHHHHHHH How could I forget. I always thought I would remember to do that.

Off to do it now.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 11:25 am
Holy c%*p, I'm in!!!

lilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nicelilsweets is just really nice

AHHHHHHHHHHH How could I forget. I always thought I would remember to do that.

Off to do it now.
Enjoy, I know I can't wait to do that, I think yellow will become my new favourite colour at that point!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 12:47 pm
Forum Regular

Jaq
MANY CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa,x
Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:37 pm
Forum Regular

CharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant futureCharleneG has a brilliant future

Jaq
Many congrats.

Is anyone else who applied in April still waiting for their Visa or just us?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by CharleneG
Many congrats.

Me.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats to you Jaq!!

Bloody Fantastic Friday!!

May we have many more to come!!
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

dazfez is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by CharleneG
Many congrats.

Me too...applied on 29th April but only did my medical on Wednesday and haven't done police checks yet. No rush!!

Cheers,

Dazfez

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.