April 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by themavia
Hi its Neil and Alex... our agent is sending our TRA application off tomorrow!!! Neil is on the modl list and we are applying for a 136 class visa type as a Fitter and Turner.

Please add us to the list when we are given the nod.

Thanks and good luck to everyone
Please PM me the following info, when you're ready to be added

Ex pats Username -
Headed for -
Date Applic Sent -
Occupation -
Visa type (STNI?/MODL?/SIR?)-
Ack'd date:
Agent used Y/N?
Meds - booked/Front loaded?
Pcc - booked/Front loaded?
Any Other info/news (ie house sold etc)

Karen x
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Hi The Colebacks
Can We Join Your List
We Sent Our 136 Application Off Today
Did Not Use An Agent
Have Not Booked Any Meds Or Sent Off Police Checks
Hope To Go To The Sunshine Coast
Old Apr 24th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by the murrays
Hi The Colebacks
Can We Join Your List
We Sent Our 136 Application Off Today
Did Not Use An Agent
Have Not Booked Any Meds Or Sent Off Police Checks
Hope To Go To The Sunshine Coast
Yep, can I have your occupation and is it a 136 or 136MODL?
Old Apr 25th 2007, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

The Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud ofThe Reid Family has much to be proud of

Can we join your spreadsheet pleeeeaaassseeee

Ex pats Username - The Reid Family
Headed for - Brisbane
Date Applic Sent -02/04/07
Occupation - HGV Technician
Visa type (STNI?/MODL?/SIR?)- 457
Ack'd date:
Agent used Y/N? n
Meds - booked/Front loaded? medc sent 18/04 rcvd 23/4
Pcc - booked/Front loaded? not required
Any Other info/news (ie house sold etc)
hoping to be in brisbane by end of may
Old Apr 25th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Looks like the wait from application arriving at diac to being acknowledged is around 45 days so hopefully around last week in may i should get mine. Feels like the green mile lol.
Im trying to give up smoking for my medical presently and lose weight its very hard. Sick to death of salad i feel like a rabbit!
If you look at feb applicants they are already getting their visas so we could have ours by july and august that would be fantastic.
Old Apr 25th 2007, 11:13 am
Soon to be Bris!

Chris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really nice

Hi Karen,

Can you please add us to your list -

Site Username Chris&Jaime

Headed for Brisbane

Date Applic Sent 25/04/2007

Visa type 136

Ack'd date:

Agent used Y/N? N

Meds - booked/Front loaded? N

Pcc - booked/Frong loaded? N

Any Other info/news (ie house sold etc) None

Thank you!!

Jaime x
Old Apr 25th 2007, 11:41 am
fin
heading home

fin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nicefin is just really nice

Hello Everyone!

Thought I'd let my fellow April applicants know that today we received our permanent visa!

Sooo happy!!!

Good Luck to everyone
Old Apr 25th 2007, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

kerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nicekerryandgordon is just really nice

lucky you that was quick.

Good luck with everything xx
Old Apr 25th 2007, 11:45 am
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by eddie007
Pleeeeeez can I join your club? I don't think my pm succeeded...

eddie007 headed for perth. ANMC assessed my skills cos i'm a nurse. Dispatched this morning (20/04/2007) to perth. 120 visa no agent

many thanks and funny handshakes ... do i have to roll up a touser leg?
Funny handshakes / rolling up of trouser legs ? I thought you would have done these during your initiation!
You are already in the 'club' - have fun
Just thought I will add on to the humour!!
BBQ-KING
Old Apr 25th 2007, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Additions & updates made

http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/apr07.htm
Old Apr 25th 2007, 2:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kristyhans
Hello Everyone!

Thought I'd let my fellow April applicants know that today we received our permanent visa!

Sooo happy!!!

Good Luck to everyone
OMG! That was quick! what visa are you going on??
CONGRATUALTIONS TOO
XXX
Old Apr 25th 2007, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nessyp
Looks like the wait from application arriving at diac to being acknowledged is around 45 days so hopefully around last week in may i should get mine. Feels like the green mile lol.
Im trying to give up smoking for my medical presently and lose weight its very hard. Sick to death of salad i feel like a rabbit!
If you look at feb applicants they are already getting their visas so we could have ours by july and august that would be fantastic.
Is it really happening that quick at the minute? im going 136MODL and thought it was much longer. NOt that i mind - im happy to go tomorrow
Maybe i should be getting my house on the marker NOW and not in a couple of months like i thought!
Old Apr 25th 2007, 2:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hello Everyone!

Sooo happy!!!

Good Luck to everyone
Bloody hell, you can't leave us hanging like that. Tell us more! What visa did you go for, timescales, what OH does or you as the case may be!

Nikki
Old Apr 25th 2007, 3:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello Everyone!

Sooo happy!!!

Good Luck to everyone
Congratulations

Spouse visas are usually quick ..... wish I had an Ozzie hubby!!!!!

Karen xxx
Old Apr 26th 2007, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Harveymax is an unknown quantity at this point

hi
have tryed to get onto the sheet before but must be doing somthing wrong, but here goes will try this link.

Harveymax
NURSE 136
Queensland
got an agent
sent application on 5th April

no news as yet Mark & Sandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.