April 2007 Applicants

Old Jul 16th 2008, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

pshriv_11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by nessyp
I think we pay enough money to the agents and it is only fair they do what they are asked by us, as technically we are there employers.
DIAC told us that!!!!!!!
Good luck I hope it arrives soon for you
My medical is going to be expired on 23rd of August 08, so I have asked my agent about fresh medical and he says yes, I should submitt fresh medical.
Shall I gone through fresh medical test or shall I wait for decision. As my file is open on 3rd June and I have about 1 month before medical expiration.
Or would it be good idea of submitting fresh medical without any requirement from my case officer?

Thanks and Regards,
Prash
Old Jul 16th 2008, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

We were really lucky as co said that they would extend our medicals by a month so we could get visa.
We used the medical expiring thing to get co to get a move on.
Get your agent to phone and ask, cant hurt
Old Jul 16th 2008, 9:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
We were really lucky as co said that they would extend our medicals by a month so we could get visa.
We used the medical expiring thing to get co to get a move on.
Get your agent to phone and ask, cant hurt
My agent is like DEAD thing, he never takes any initiatives. All the time I have to ask him. He is just there to give "improper reply". He has never contacted DIAC since May 2007.

Due to his "WAIT AND WATCH" policy I usually get nervous. As he is registered agent and lawyer so he knows better than me , how to handle situation.

Friends this is my frustation - pls do not take otherwise.
Old Jul 17th 2008, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

My agent was the same. Then DIAC asked if I would like to take them off the case. As soon as my agent heard this, things started to happen.
Im not saying this is the way to go but seemed funny to us that they started to do somting when we advised what DIAC told us
Good luck
Old Jul 24th 2008, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

My agent says that my visa application is probably taking longer
because of the problems in checking work experience reference in India and Unfortunately there is nothing he can do about that.

What is the procedure to check work references - is this telephonocally, bia email, bia personal visit or bia writing a letter to company?

my file is 14 months old so i am querious although I have an Australian masters degree.
Old Jul 25th 2008, 12:59 am
BE Enthusiast

It could be via all those and yes your agent is right nothing you can do but wait sorry
Old Sep 17th 2008, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

Hi all
I have just received an email confirming my Visagrant. Thanks for your supposrt and guidance.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 11:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pshriv_11
Hi all
I have just received an email confirming my Visagrant. Thanks for your supposrt and guidance.
well done, thats a big relief for you!!! Have a good celebration!!!
Old Sep 17th 2008, 12:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Hi all
CONGRATULATIONS
Old Sep 17th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

congratulations!!!
cant be too many aprillees 2007 now, we must all be here
Old Sep 18th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all
CONGRATULATIONS

Suexx
Old Sep 18th 2008, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nessyp
congratulations!!!
cant be too many aprillees 2007 now, we must all be here
I'm actually a June07 and we leave in just under 2 wks for brisbane but i always looked on April, may,June and July threads as well.Hope everyone is well and happy!!!