April 2007 Applicants

Old May 4th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by Lrod
Hi All
Finally received an e-mail this morning granting our visa's
Well chuffed. Now all the waiting and checking e-mails can stop. I suppose all the hard work begins now though with having the bottle to leave a job I've been at for 19 years, selling our home and leaving the country, family... etc. We had to put our application on hold back in September as my wife was pregnant with twins and was unable to have an XRAY. Our medicals were finally sent and received in Sydney on 3rd March so I suppose that's around 8 weeks to process medicals at present. Looking forward to the validation trip now but not the flight with 3 very young children
Good luck to all still waiting.
Lee
CONGRATULATIONS
Old May 4th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Lrod
Hi All
Finally received an e-mail this morning granting our visa's
Well chuffed. Now all the waiting and checking e-mails can stop. I suppose all the hard work begins now though with having the bottle to leave a job I've been at for 19 years, selling our home and leaving the country, family... etc. We had to put our application on hold back in September as my wife was pregnant with twins and was unable to have an XRAY. Our medicals were finally sent and received in Sydney on 3rd March so I suppose that's around 8 weeks to process medicals at present. Looking forward to the validation trip now but not the flight with 3 very young children
Good luck to all still waiting.
Lee
Loads of congratulations Good luck on the other side
Old May 6th 2008, 3:15 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Looks like we are finally getting somwhere.
We had a call from agent who says that our visa will be accepted subject to us getting an Aussie police clearance.
I have filled in and sent back so fingers crossed we should hear somthing in the next week or so!!!
Old May 6th 2008, 11:51 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nessyp
Looks like we are finally getting somwhere.
We had a call from agent who says that our visa will be accepted subject to us getting an Aussie police clearance.
I have filled in and sent back so fingers crossed we should hear somthing in the next week or so!!!

Loads and loads of luck nessyp, really hope you hear something soon
Old May 12th 2008, 11:49 am
Just Joined

Norry_Lar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

We've been caught up in this investment thing. So our visa is delayed with no movement

I was just wondering if anyone else is still waiting.

N&P
Old May 12th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Norry_Lar
Hi everyone

We've been caught up in this investment thing. So our visa is delayed with no movement

I was just wondering if anyone else is still waiting.

N&P
I really feel for you n&p really hope you hear something soon
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Finally got my 136 last week yipppeeeee
Just been over to singapore to get it put in my passport
At last no more waiting
Having a great time here, living in Tapping near perth
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
At last no more waiting
Loads of congratulations guys, hope everything goes fantastic for you
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:58 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
At last no more waiting
Congratulations
Old Jul 12th 2008, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

pshriv_11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Finally my CO has asked me to sumit organisational chart and company details on company letter head dully signed by official. and I have submitted on 30 June 2008.

how much time would it take to finalize.
Old Jul 12th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pshriv_11
Finally my CO has asked me to sumit organisational chart and company details on company letter head dully signed by official. and I have submitted on 30 June 2008.

how much time would it take to finalize.
Thats brill, our's took 3weeks from being asked for more information to visa allocation
Old Jul 13th 2008, 7:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vickys
Thats brill, our's took 3weeks from being asked for more information to visa allocation
3 weeks form information asked or 3 weeks from documents submission?
Co askes more information on - 3rd June 08
documents submitted - 30 june
reached at DIAC- 3rd July
Old Jul 13th 2008, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

They were asking for similar information off us, and when we sent it we just got on the phone and pestered until they give us our visa.
Or I should say we got our agent to pester
Shouldnt be long now by the sound of it
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by nessyp
They were asking for similar information off us, and when we sent it we just got on the phone and pestered until they give us our visa.
Or I should say we got our agent to pester
Shouldnt be long now by the sound of it
nessyp,

Agent generally never paster although we should be pastered like anything. I have received some reply in other forum , they all say it may take 3 days to 3 months afetr submitting documents.

"Finger crossed" brother - Hope we should be granting visa soon.
Old Jul 13th 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

I think we pay enough money to the agents and it is only fair they do what they are asked by us, as technically we are there employers.
DIAC told us that!!!!!!!
Good luck I hope it arrives soon for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.