April 2007 Applicants

Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS Baalu27
Old Apr 25th 2008, 10:19 am
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=FlyingPicketts;6260309]
Originally Posted by BBQ-KING

Just got back from a validation trip to Brisbane and looking to move end of August .....hopefully, if the house sale goes through. Went to Noosa heads..very nice place so is Hervey bay and Bundaberg. Looking at the burbs north of Brisbane as we'd like to be nearer the city. Got a lot of sorting out do do but it's a bit tricky to lay out any definate plans until we at least exchange contracts......might see you on the plane in August...we went to Singapore on the new A380..quite a pleasant surprise. Have you booked your flights yet?
Phil
Hi Phil,
I have just sent you a private message. Could you get in touch please?
Regards
BBQ-KING
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

[QUOTE=BBQ-KING;6263920]
Originally Posted by FlyingPicketts

Hi Phil,
I have just sent you a private message. Could you get in touch please?
Regards
BBQ-KING

Hi BBQ king hows things going, cant belive there is still some of us still here, we hope to go end of June/July time, if house sale goes. We plan to go to Bundaberg, did you like it, noosa is lovely too.

Hello to every one still here
well done Baalu
Good Luck Nessyp
Old Apr 25th 2008, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations Baalu

Good luck Nessyp

Suexx
Old Apr 25th 2008, 3:24 pm
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Babsw
Congratulations and all the best for your new life!!!!
Thanks much.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
CONGRATULATIONS Ballu,
Where in OZ are you headed?
BBQ-KING
Thanks BBQ.

I am going to Melbourne. Currently in India.

Bala.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 3:27 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TomsMops
Congratulations Baalu great feeling isn't it!
Thanks Tom.. yes it is g8 feeling can't express it ...
Old Apr 25th 2008, 8:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Baalu27
Hi All,

I got my VISA approval today afternoon .. Thanks for all your support...

Bala.
Congratulations Baalu good luck when you get to melbourne, and obviously your travel there
Old Apr 26th 2008, 1:41 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Are you still waiting too vickys.
This is driving me crazy
Old Apr 27th 2008, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by nessyp
Are you still waiting too vickys.
This is driving me crazy
Sure am, don't think my case is as bad as yoru own though to be honest, we applied march 07 for TRA which was fine but we only actually sent off our application on 27th July, it was receipted 14th August so it's not too bad. Having said that it is driving me mad at the moment but on the positive side we are getting loads done to the house to make is more sellable and we are only intending actually going sometime between June and August so i'm still a bit optimistic for now. Have you heard anything more? Did your reference and secruity checks go ok? Fingers crossed for you babe, really hope you hear something in the morning, after all they were closed on friday so they have had enough rest over the weekend
Old Apr 28th 2008, 1:08 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

No I havnt heard anything since we sent off our referance about 2 weeks ago
Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nessyp
No I havnt heard anything since we sent off our referance about 2 weeks ago
Fingers crosssed for you hearing something soon
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Lrod is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All
Finally received an e-mail this morning granting our visa's
Well chuffed. Now all the waiting and checking e-mails can stop. I suppose all the hard work begins now though with having the bottle to leave a job I've been at for 19 years, selling our home and leaving the country, family... etc. We had to put our application on hold back in September as my wife was pregnant with twins and was unable to have an XRAY. Our medicals were finally sent and received in Sydney on 3rd March so I suppose that's around 8 weeks to process medicals at present. Looking forward to the validation trip now but not the flight with 3 very young children
Good luck to all still waiting.
Lee
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:39 am
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Lrod
Hi All
Well chuffed. Now all the waiting and checking e-mails can stop. I suppose all the hard work begins now though with having the bottle to leave a job I've been at for 19 years, selling our home and leaving the country, family... etc. We had to put our application on hold back in September as my wife was pregnant with twins and was unable to have an XRAY. Our medicals were finally sent and received in Sydney on 3rd March so I suppose that's around 8 weeks to process medicals at present. Looking forward to the validation trip now but not the flight with 3 very young children
Lee
Congratulations to you all and best of luck for the future.....specially with those littleluns on that flight.....I don't envy you
phil
Old May 3rd 2008, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lrod
Hi All
Lee
Massive congratulations on the visa and the new additions to the family.

Good luck with everything and enjoy your newlifes downunder

Suexx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.