April 2007 Applicants

Old Mar 15th 2008, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Hi Girls

Thanks for the messages, once you have settled down and got the kids in school, find a rental, hubby gets a job I think that is when it hits you that you are so far away as you have time to stop and think and for me the feelings of "oh crap, what have I done" but I am really determined to give it 100%.

I must say though, that previously when I read on BE about people coming home after 3, 6, 9 months I was with the majority and saying they had not given it long enough, but I have to say, now I completley understand, sometimes you just want some familiarity around you.

Anyway, good luck to both of you, Donna keep in touch since we have pm'd on and off since the TRA days, I really hope it works out for you, and if there are loads of brickies jobs, please tell me

Tomsmops, good luck with the schools. I haven't heard of the place you were speaking about I guess it is up North, but if I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to give me a shout. Kepp in touch and let me know how you get on.

Nicxx
Old Mar 15th 2008, 2:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Oh Nic Im so sorry things are not quite right 4 u at the mo im sure things will improve.

Keep your chinup gal

7 more sleeps 4 us

Suexx
Old Mar 15th 2008, 3:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by suesk
Oh Nic Im so sorry things are not quite right 4 u at the mo im sure things will improve.

Keep your chinup gal

7 more sleeps 4 us

Suexx
OMG Sue, 7 nights, I still remember how I felt in my last week, it was madness! Good luck sweetheart and all the best, please keep in touch and let me know how you get on.

Take care

Nic x
Old Mar 15th 2008, 7:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by suesk

Keep your chinup gal

7 more sleeps 4 us

Suexx
Hi sue
are you still going to bundy, bet youre really nervous, its really happening now for everyone, just said to mark we have about 12 weekends left here hopefully, give us an update on every thing

How is every one else from the April thread tell us how youre all getting on? Have missed talking to you all
siobhan
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:17 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Nic

Ill be back online asap

Hi Siobhan

Funnily enough im not feeling any emotions its really weird.

Been out all arvo and to a wedding evening reception but turned into a double celebration as we won the GRAND SLAM YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im a bit worse for wear lol

Suexx
Old Mar 16th 2008, 12:49 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Hi Nic
It was good to meet up with you for coffee last week and have a chat, will try and arrange it again this week
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Nic come down to Margaret river.
They cant get builders here and the time to build a house is 18 months because there is just not enough builders around.
The lifestyle here is awesome I leave to go to work at 8.55 and arrive home at 5.05 after which I go down the beach for a couple of hours.
I just hope our PR arrives soon so we can buy a house. We are currently here on 457 but we would feel heeps better when PR arrives.
We now have a CO and we are just waiting on internal checks and we are told it should be any time
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:05 am
Just Joined

rahultek is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: April 2007 Applicants

hi nessyp i hope you will get it very soon and best of luck for
can you able to share your timeline? if yes so please write us your occupation also

thanks
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Hi Nic
It was good to meet up with you for coffee last week and have a chat, will try and arrange it again this week
Hi Julie

Thanks for last week I actually had quite a laugh with you both you are both mad

Will wait to hear from you and see what we can arrange.

Nic x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nessyp
Nic come down to Margaret river.
They cant get builders here and the time to build a house is 18 months because there is just not enough builders around.
The lifestyle here is awesome I leave to go to work at 8.55 and arrive home at 5.05 after which I go down the beach for a couple of hours.
I just hope our PR arrives soon so we can buy a house. We are currently here on 457 but we would feel heeps better when PR arrives.
We now have a CO and we are just waiting on internal checks and we are told it should be any time
Hi nessy

Funnily enough, someone else told us yesterday that they needed brickies further down South. We should have kept going another 100km instead of stopping at Mandurah when we got off the plane and we would have no problems

Will let Marc know that someone else has said Margaret River way and hopefully something will come up soon.

Hope your pr comes soon the waiting is the hard bit, you feel like you are in limbo.

Keep in touch.

Nicx
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Ive just had a call from spain and my exemployer has just had a call from embassy carrying out employment checks.
It all went really well so fingers crossed we should have visa soon.
Anyone care to guess on a date when they think we might get visa??????
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ive just had a call from spain and my exemployer has just had a call from embassy carrying out employment checks.
No idea Nessy, but hope it is really soon.

Nic x
Old Apr 7th 2008, 8:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

No idea Nessy but fingers crossed that you hear soon
Old Apr 9th 2008, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Just thought I'd log in and let you all know (Aprilees 2007) that I arrived in Oz in Jan and having travelled around Oz and NZ for the last couple of months, I've finally settled in Melbourne. Unbelieviably I've been offered 2 jobs within a week of arriving (I work in the IT sector). I've taken a 6 month contract role. In the UK these days it would take me about 6 weeks to secure a contract. Hope everyone else is well and having fun in Oz. Its supposed to be winter here but it was 25 degrees yesterday in Melbourne.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

glad to hear its going well johnnye, we leave in 5 weeks time, cant be that many of us aprilies left here now.
donna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.