April 2007 Applicants

Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:05 am
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by nessyp
I have just got through to DIAC and YIPPPPEEEE we have a CO and have had one for the last 4 weeks. Apparently we are just waiting on internal processing before we get our pre grant. Does anyone know what this means?
Please give me my visa I will be soooo happy
nice one doesn't that mean if it was originally an off shore skilled visa application you have to be off shore to receive it .......I think
Phil
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:40 am
Forum Regular

Baalu27 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by FlyingPicketts
Sorry.....I don't think you'll have much longer to wait...it looks like the higher risk countries are having their visas from April 07 granted......good luck and I hope you hear soon
Phil
Appreciate your concern ....

I hope that day is not very far to hear..... Hope for the best.....
Old Feb 15th 2008, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

strangers4me is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Baalu27
Appreciate your concern ....

I hope that day is not very far to hear..... Hope for the best.....

Hi how r u Ballu

I am always reading ur post hoping that u will get ur CO becoz after u that will be my chance. I am MAY applicant MODL r u also got MODL or not.

best of luck for ur future.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 6:06 am
Just Joined

cargo mace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nessyp
I have just got through to DIAC and YIPPPPEEEE we have a CO and have had one for the last 4 weeks. Apparently we are just waiting on internal processing before we get our pre grant. Does anyone know what this means?
Please give me my visa I will be soooo happy
That is good and means CO does not need more documents from you. You will be soon in phase Integrity check.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

chrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant futurechrisandvee has a brilliant future

Really thats great How long do you think it should be then?????
Ps im nessy ps hubby
Old Feb 15th 2008, 6:57 am
Just Joined

cargo mace is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by chrisandvee
Really thats great How long do you think it should be then?????
Ps im nessy ps hubby
Well someone said me that Integrity check can last from one to four months!!!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by cargo mace
Well someone said me that Integrity check can last from one to four months!!!
sure hope thats not right and NessyP hears some good news next week

Suexx
Old Feb 18th 2008, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by strangers4me
Hi how r u Ballu

I am always reading ur post hoping that u will get ur CO becoz after u that will be my chance. I am MAY applicant MODL r u also got MODL or not.

best of luck for ur future.
Thanks and i wish u the same....

Yes, my application is in MODL list....

Bala..
Old Feb 19th 2008, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

Darceyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi to all April applicants not been on for a while just thought i would say congratulations to all visa grants.
we had ours granted January 23 should have received in October but mix up with email address when we sold house and moved to rental but hey ho we are on are way to the sunshine coast beginning of April almost a year since our journey began with the visa application.

Best wishes

Tracy
Old Feb 20th 2008, 5:45 am
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Darceyb
Hi to all April applicants not been on for a while just thought i would say congratulations to all visa grants.
we had ours granted January 23 should have received in October but mix up with email address when we sold house and moved to rental but hey ho we are on are way to the sunshine coast beginning of April almost a year since our journey began with the visa application.

Best wishes

Tracy
The very best of luck to you
Phil & family
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

Hi all,

ASPC asked me to send - Duty statements present working company comprehensive examples of the duties performed . Pls share if anyone has the format do send..

Thanks
Bala.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:27 am
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Hi All

We finally seem to be getting somewhere with my oh's redundancy, he was due to be gone in December then he was refused as they needed his skill on the project he is working on!!!!

We have now been told his project role end 31st July and we are hoping that they will now confirm his redundancy package we have everything crossed!

We are going out for a recci in August for a month to validate our visa, if OH has got the redundancy money then he will remain in Perth to look for a new job, house, car etc. I will return to the UK to rent out the house or maybe sell and return hopefully no later than Christmas.

Really starting to look forward now as this has taken so long coming. Anyone living the dream in Perth, how is going and can anyone help me with Catholic Primary schools, oh probably will be working in the City.

Congrats to those with visas and good luck for those still waiting

Take care x
Old Mar 15th 2008, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hi everybody

Got a pm from Donna (dunnarunna) reminding me you are all here and want an update so here goes.

Well, as Phill (flying pickets) guessed correctly, we have been going through an emotional rollercoaster since we got here. Not exactly what we expected and I am happy enough, 2 out of the three kids love it but the 4 year old HATES it and asks everyday if he can fly home to the UK!!! Marc thinks it is great even though the work here for brickies is non existent. There seems to have been a big slump in work and combined with an influx of us immigrants there is just not enough work to go round and what work there is, quite rightly the Ozzies want to give it to the Ozzies. Things are very different in working practices too so there is a lot for Marc to take on board. Since we arrived on the 7th Jan, we have had 2 pay cheques!!! He got a days work yesterday and the foreman just barked orders at all the brickies which Marc is not used to and he came home a bit despondent. The foreman told him he would call him on Tuesday if there was a start of work on Wednesday keep fingers crossed please.

We are in Halls Head which is about 50 mins south of Perth and have eventually got a rental after having to stay in a caravan for 10 days. You have never seen anything like it. This caravan did not even have wheels combining 5 people, 10 suitcases and the things that we started to buy, eg. ironing boards, kettles, toasters, plates cups, etc we could not move. We had found a rental but the rental agency called us at 4.40pm on the Friday we were supposed to be getting the keys and told us it would not happen for another week as one of the tenants had left his car in the garage of the property and under Health & Safety we were not allowed to be in the house!! We had to be out of our holiday rental on the Sunday am, so we basically had nowhere to live so that is how we ended up in the caravan site!! Never again. I would rather fly home, seriously.

Sorry to be so doom and gloom as I am usually an upbeat person, seriously but it has been hard in one way or another but I keep telling myself the only way is up. Better this way than coming here and loving it the second we got here and then all this happen, so better things are to come.

Hopefully the flies and mossies will piss off soon too and then I will really be a happy bunny

Keep in touch everyone and congratulations to everyone on their visas and to the last couple who are waiting, I really hope it is not much longer for you.

All the best

Nic xxx

Last edited by Nic938; Mar 15th 2008 at 10:57 am.
Old Mar 15th 2008, 12:34 pm
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Hi

Bless you that all sounds very stressful and yuck about the flies!

As you say onwards and upwards, keep smiling and I hope things improve greatly.

Thanks for the update, reading with interest as heading for Perth towards the end of the year. I am struggling with just getting the kids into a catholic school, they are all wait list. I have a telephone interview for my daughters Kindy place with a school in Karrinyup near Trigg but the area is very expensive to live, there was no mention of a place for my son, I want them to go to the same school. We just want a school for them both in January 09 and hope it to be catholic as my 7 year old goes to one here.

Good luck and keep
Old Mar 15th 2008, 1:06 pm
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by TomsMops
Hi

Bless you that all sounds very stressful and yuck about the flies!

As you say onwards and upwards, keep smiling and I hope things improve greatly.

Thanks for the update, reading with interest as heading for Perth towards the end of the year. I am struggling with just getting the kids into a catholic school, they are all wait list. I have a telephone interview for my daughters Kindy place with a school in Karrinyup near Trigg but the area is very expensive to live, there was no mention of a place for my son, I want them to go to the same school. We just want a school for them both in January 09 and hope it to be catholic as my 7 year old goes to one here.

Good luck and keep
hi nic
good to hear from you again, sorry to hear things not running smoothly at the mo, but with your positive attitude im sure they soon will, hope marc finds some work soon, i had read that it was a bit tough for brickies in perth at the moment. well its now 8 weeks until we fly to adelaide, so i will keep you posted to how we get on there with the work front.
donna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.