April 2007 Applicants

Old Jan 29th 2008, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by imicky
VISA GRANTED THIS MORNING!!!!! YUPEEEEE!!!!!!!
It's an unbelievable feeling, I did the rain dance first hour in the morning with husband and daughter...here we are Perth, we are coming soon...
Congratulations
Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Hi everyone

Congratulations to everyone who got CO's, visas etc and all the best for the future.

Things are starting to settle a bit out here now although had a day last week where I just wanted to cry but woke up the next day and it was all good.

Marc has now bought a "ute" and is phoning up tomorrow to try and get a start for work on Monday. I too have bought my car and pick it up on Saturday and the boys start school/kindergarten on Monday so will only be me and the 2 year old Freya who rules the roost shall we say, so not really looking forward to that.

Went to look at 3 rentals today as have to be out of our holiday rental in 2 weeks and they were all ok but have another one to see on Saturday which has a pool so really hoping that one works out. Marc and the kids are real water babies so it would be good for them.

Lisa T called me on Saturday. She has been here only 3 days, is loving it, knows what area she wants to live, hubby bought motor-bike everything and really put me to shame. Hopefully we are going to meet up soon.

I have also pm'd Tigresswhite, Moonlight and Daunted so see if they fancy a meet to try and buck me up and give me a good kick up the a**e and hopefully once I have started meeting some mums down the school I will make some friends.

Anyway, moan over for today. All of you take care and will speak soon.

Nicxx
Old Jan 29th 2008, 9:20 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

It's an unbelievable feeling, I did the rain dance first hour in the morning with husband and daughter...here we are Perth, we are coming soon...

CONGRATULATIONS enjoy your newlifes downunder

Suexx
Old Jan 29th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

vickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud ofvickys has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Nic938
Hi everyone

Congratulations to everyone who got CO's, visas etc and all the best for the future.

Things are starting to settle a bit out here now although had a day last week where I just wanted to cry but woke up the next day and it was all good.

Marc has now bought a "ute" and is phoning up tomorrow to try and get a start for work on Monday. I too have bought my car and pick it up on Saturday and the boys start school/kindergarten on Monday so will only be me and the 2 year old Freya who rules the roost shall we say, so not really looking forward to that.

Went to look at 3 rentals today as have to be out of our holiday rental in 2 weeks and they were all ok but have another one to see on Saturday which has a pool so really hoping that one works out. Marc and the kids are real water babies so it would be good for them.

Lisa T called me on Saturday. She has been here only 3 days, is loving it, knows what area she wants to live, hubby bought motor-bike everything and really put me to shame. Hopefully we are going to meet up soon.

I have also pm'd Tigresswhite, Moonlight and Daunted so see if they fancy a meet to try and buck me up and give me a good kick up the a**e and hopefully once I have started meeting some mums down the school I will make some friends.

Anyway, moan over for today. All of you take care and will speak soon.

Nicxx
Bless Ya Nic, hope you are feeling better now, like you say once you get into your rental where you are going to be more settled and the kiddies get off to school and Marc gets off to work you will meet more mums and loads of other people, the children will meet more friends and everything will be more positive. Just think about howmuch you have actually done since you arrived and you'll smile. Having said that a goos old cry doesn't do anyone any harm and it does make you feel loads better afterwards. Keep smiling babe

Loads of congrat's on your visa and good luck in Perth
Old Jan 29th 2008, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

kazandjim will become famous soon enoughkazandjim will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: April 2007 Applicants

CONGRATULATIONS

Enjoy your new life down under.
Karen
Old Jan 29th 2008, 1:33 pm
Flown

FlyingPicketts is on a distinguished road

Congratulations imicky and good luck for your future life in Perth. Hey Nic you sound a little bit down hope you're ok
Phil & family
Old Jan 29th 2008, 8:17 pm

dazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura aboutdazem has a spectacular aura about

Hi everyone

I haven't been on here for a while, everything is crazy at the moment and all seems to be happniong at once!! Cannot beleive that loads of people have made the move!!!! Congratulations and loads of good luck to Nic and Daunted and Moonlight!!!

Hopefully everyone who is still waiting will get there visas soon,
We hopefully complete on house sale in next couple of weeks then hand in notices' etc!! We aim to leave around mid March.....cannot wait now!

Got a girlie weekend booked again for this weekend and cannot wait!

Good Luck all

Em xxxxxx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 2:41 pm
Flown

Hello fellow Aprilees....well we decided to market the house at the weekend and had to let my parents know. We didn't tell them our plans because we didn't know ourselves until we made the final decision on Saturday. Mum fled the house in tears. They tell me they now have nothing to live for. Any ideas folks for a very unhappy poster
Old Feb 4th 2008, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FlyingPicketts
Hello fellow Aprilees....well we decided to market the house at the weekend and had to let my parents know. We didn't tell them our plans because we didn't know ourselves until we made the final decision on Saturday. Mum fled the house in tears. They tell me they now have nothing to live for. Any ideas folks for a very unhappy poster
Dont get to upset about it yet its thier way of exprssing how they feel im sure they will come round soon

Suexx
Old Feb 4th 2008, 5:55 pm
Flown

Thanks Sue I hope you're right
Phil
Old Feb 5th 2008, 1:33 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Im sure evrything will be fine mate. It just seems a knee jerk reation to me

Spoke to my agent and she said she will send an enquiry to diac to see where our co is, so hopefully it might shift them to do somthing
Old Feb 5th 2008, 4:33 am
Flown

Originally Posted by nessyp
Im sure evrything will be fine mate. It just seems a knee jerk reation to me

Spoke to my agent and she said she will send an enquiry to diac to see where our co is, so hopefully it might shift them to do somthing
Yeah, difficult times...I'm not very good with the emotional side of things
Can't believe why you're still waiting.....Spain's hardly high risk is it?! Shame you couldn't apply from the UK, it seems to be quicker. Hope you get some positive news soon
Phil
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by FlyingPicketts
Hi Phil & family

So sorry to hear that your mum did not take it well. My dad is still not talking to me but has started asking questions through my mum if you get my drift.

I really have no words of wisdom you know what you have to do for your own family and we all only live once so live for yourselves. Selfish and harsh... maybe but I think that is what life is all about!

I really, really hope she comes round for you and good luck with the house.

Lisa T and her hubby came round on Saturday for a barbie and three other couples and Lisa and I drank far too much wine which proceeded with me being sick!!! I am never sick so I must have been bad. My mate called from Aberdeen and Marc said I spoke to her for about an hour repeating myself over and over oh well, never mind.

Got my car and it is nice, no rental and we have 3 days! Minor panic I have faith that it will all work out!

Marc still not found any work, so much for them being short of brickies! Not panicking yet but Marc is pretty despondent.

Take care & good luck Phil

Nicx
Old Feb 5th 2008, 9:16 am
Flown

Hey Nic thanks for your kind words I know you're right but I didn't want anybody hurt....ce la vie. Sorry to hear your hubby hasn't found work yet, fingers crossed things will pick up.....whats up have they stopped building around Perth, with house prices the way they are you would have thought they would need loads of new housing . Keep up the wine drinking......in moderation of course . Catch you later
Phil & Ruth
Old Feb 6th 2008, 2:37 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

Yeah cant believe it myself we have been waiting over 12 months all in all from when we first started the process.

We have actually been in oz since November on business visa and we love it but the fact we dont have our residency is holding us back a little.

Im sure things will materialize at some point. Just when

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.