April 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

where are you all aprilees?
Who else is waiting, is it just me?
siobhan
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Hi

No we are still waiting so painful! But we are one of the last in April being the 30th April when 136 visa application received, meds arrive 04th oct!

Here's hoping it will be this week!

Take care and keep
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

SENDING OUT LOTS OF VISA VIBES It wont be much longer now
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by the murrays
siobhan
you poor thing siobhan the waiting is torcher isnt it?
I remember it like it was yesterday.
Hang on in there it will be here real soon i can feel it.
This week i bet!!
Im praying for you
Teryna
Old Nov 19th 2007, 9:33 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

siobhan
no we are here too!!!
I was just thinking, oh god theres been loads of visas in the past few weeks, soon i will be talking to myself
lets hope our visas are granted soon
bec
Old Nov 20th 2007, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

isudiro is an unknown quantity at this point

siobhan
Hey The Murrays,

I'm still around. I already got my acknoledgement in july but still not getting a case officer yet.
I wasn't going to frontload at first, but now I'm booking med check early December. Police check already sent last month.

yogi
Old Nov 20th 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

Babydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the roughBabydurbs is a jewel in the rough
Post Re: April 2007 Applicants

Hi, were still here too!!! Spoke to DIAC to find out whats happening with application. Med finally cleared on 10th Nov...Yippee Application back with CO, soooooooooo hopefully???????. Please let us hear something soon, all this waiting is a killer. Good Luck to you all and please send some some back to us we need it!!!!
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

so thats the murrays
tomsmops
egghead4
isudiro
babydurbs
is there any one else, fingers crossed we all here something soon. I need to know, as I have to get on with xmas shopping for the kids. Do I buy big things or small things, My son wants a real drum kit, so if the answers no, I could go and buy it, and get on with my life. Im just waiting on answer from co.
Hurry up with those visas for the aprilees.......................... we are all feeling fustrated, or is it just me.
siobhan
Old Nov 21st 2007, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Good luck Siobhan and everyone else, hope those visas come real soon.

Nicxx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

TomsMops will become famous soon enoughTomsMops will become famous soon enough

Hi All

Yes its driving me mad too! My son also wants a "big drum" kit he is only 6 but too big now for a little one! Must be the in thing!

I actually contacted my case officer and I got reply from their admin person this morning to say that they now have all our paperwork inc medicals and we will hear from our case officer by the end of the week!

I hope its a yes but either way at least we can just get on with our livesm my hubby has just put himself forward for redundancy from BT so maybe the timings will be perfect!

Good luck everyone I am waiting to see e-mails from everyone left!

xxx
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by charmed
Hi guys long time no chat xx.

Just wanted to let you know we have arrived in Perth and we are now living the dream. All has been so easy and have been here a week and have got everything done. Got rental, cars, medicare, tax file, bank accounts and schools for the kids. We are just working on the job front now. The weather is soooo good and the people of Perth are brill. Good luck to ya all xx Joy
Hey Joy, glad all is well, wow, you have sorted it all out in only a week. Great!!!

Keep us all posted, see you soon.....

Justine
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TomsMops
Hi All

Yes its driving me mad too! My son also wants a "big drum" kit he is only 6 but too big now for a little one! Must be the in thing!

I actually contacted my case officer and I got reply from their admin person this morning to say that they now have all our paperwork inc medicals and we will hear from our case officer by the end of the week!

I hope its a yes but either way at least we can just get on with our livesm my hubby has just put himself forward for redundancy from BT so maybe the timings will be perfect!

Good luck everyone I am waiting to see e-mails from everyone left!

Did you contact your co through their personal email address or the enquiry form at imm. I dont know should I contact ours or not.
I seen a small touch finger drum kit, makes the same sound as real drum kit. we could get this i debenhams if the answer is yes. I told my son he could ask santa for a big one next year if we are in oz.
siobhan
xxx
siobhan
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

I have joined my quote un to yours tomsmops
siobhan
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Just a final few waiting hey?? It wont be long now! I know exactly how you must all be feeling - it really is the worst bit
I started packing and getting rid of all the junk just so i felt i was doing something useful
Look forward to seeing your GOT IT posts
Old Nov 21st 2007, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by daunted
Just a final few waiting hey?? It wont be long now! I know exactly how you must all be feeling - it really is the worst bit
I started packing and getting rid of all the junk just so i felt i was doing something useful
Look forward to seeing your GOT IT posts
how many days to you go daunted? are you all sorted
good luck and keep us informed of your experiences.
siobhan
have a happy xmas if I dont get to speak to you before you go:shade s_smile:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.