April 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 15th 2007, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
Hey, guess what guy's.....

We got our visa's

Good luck to everyone whose waiting for their's....It'll be soon!!!

Love, a very delighted

MOONLIGHT
Congratulations Moonlight

Nicx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

LisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really niceLisaT is just really nice

Congratulations BBQ.
It's been some time coming but worth the wait hey?

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
My Dear Aprilees,
VISA GRANTED
Many Many thanks for all your good vibes and support.
Too shakey to put more down at this point.
Good luck for all still waiting....
BBQ-KING
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

iwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to alliwilldoit is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS WELL DONE, ENJOY YOUR LIFE DOWN UNDER
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:14 am
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by LisaT
Congratulations BBQ.
It's been some time coming but worth the wait hey?
Thanks,
Definately worth the wait... now to figure the rest out!
Where in OZ are you eventually planning on settling?
BBQ-KING
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Morning All,
From one unwell pomm who is feeling quite sorry for herself
Visited Dr yest of work for a week on antibiotics now.

An update on the ebay problem we had, phone paid for not delivered
had to report to police last night i had look on ebay as hubby been handling it
looks like they only help if payment is through their paypal system.wasnt very clear which im going to complain about
They will pass it on to the cwmbran branch who will pay him/her a visit . We might have to go to a small claims court.
Im so annoyed but cant say much as OH is a bit upset by it.
What he was going to do was say he didnt like the phone and give it our son as he wanted that phone. Tried to be kind and it backfired. Hes a big softy really see.

Hope some more visas are granted today, good luck all
Teryna
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:16 am
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by iwilldoit
CONGRATULATIONS WELL DONE, ENJOY YOUR LIFE DOWN UNDER
Many thanks,
BBQ-KING
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:21 am
BBQ-KING

Originally Posted by bundybell
Morning All,
From one unwell pomm who is feeling quite sorry for herself
Visited Dr yest of work for a week on antibiotics now.

An update on the ebay problem we had, phone paid for not delivered
had to report to police last night i had look on ebay as hubby been handling it
looks like they only help if payment is through their paypal system.wasnt very clear which im going to complain about
They will pass it on to the cwmbran branch who will pay him/her a visit . We might have to go to a small claims court.
Im so annoyed but cant say much as OH is a bit upset by it.
What he was going to do was say he didnt like the phone and give it our son as he wanted that phone. Tried to be kind and it backfired. Hes a big softy really see.

Hope some more visas are granted today, good luck all
Teryna
Teryna,
Dont know what happened regarding your e-bay probleim, but if you paid by credit card, you have some protection in that you can lodge a complaint through them and they will get the money back if paid out or stop payment.. Hope this helps!
BBQ-KING
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:21 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Ha Ha Ha........Well done Moonlight and BBQ King, I have not been on for a while.... About bloody time!!!

Hey, guys to all who wished me well, I passed my driving test

Any more Aprilees still waiting

Justine
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:41 am
BBQ-KING

Thanks Justine,
Congratulations on the driving test!
BBQ-KING
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Teryna,
Dont know what happened regarding your e-bay probleim, but if you paid by credit card, you have some protection in that you can lodge a complaint through them and they will get the money back if paid out or stop payment.. Hope this helps!
BBQ-KING
thanks for that but paid by cheque!!
Teryna
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:44 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks Justine,
Congratulations on the driving test!
BBQ-KING
Cheers mate, didn't want to be learning when we get to Aus!!!!

You got your Visa!!!!!!!

Justine
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:34 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by juss44
Ha Ha Ha........Well done Moonlight and BBQ King, I have not been on for a while.... About bloody time!!!

Hey, guys to all who wished me well, I passed my driving test

Any more Aprilees still waiting

Justine
Im still here I must be last on the short list we did, my medicals were signed for on the 24 sept, and still no news, and they are processing around the 9th of oct on monday. I emailed case officer end of oct to get her to contact the lcu to see if they had xrays which were sent 30 august.They sent me an automatic reply, I asked case officer to check with the LCU, and case officer emailed back saying they were 2 months behind, she said they would tell her the same thing they told me. I was under the understanding that your case officer, had to communicate with them in these circumstances.
Another member around the same time said their case officer said they were processing the 4 of Oct, last week, does she not know, or did she just not want to know. I really do think my xrays are lost now, as they went on the 30 of august.
What should I do, if I dont here soon, I will have to get young daughters xray done as she is turning 11, and that will then mean another 8 week wait.
I know case officer is probably busy, but she could have emailed about them for us.
Im getting a bad feeling now............................................... .
sick feeling........................................... ............................
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by the murrays
Im still here I must be last on the short list we did, my medicals were signed for on the 24 sept, and still no news, and they are processing around the 9th of oct on monday. I emailed case officer end of oct to get her to contact the lcu to see if they had xrays which were sent 30 august.They sent me an automatic reply, I asked case officer to check with the LCU, and case officer emailed back saying they were 2 months behind, she said they would tell her the same thing they told me. I was under the understanding that your case officer, had to communicate with them in these circumstances.
Another member around the same time said their case officer said they were processing the 4 of Oct, last week, does she not know, or did she just not want to know. I really do think my xrays are lost now, as they went on the 30 of august.
What should I do, if I dont here soon, I will have to get young daughters xray done as she is turning 11, and that will then mean another 8 week wait.
I know case officer is probably busy, but she could have emailed about them for us.
Im getting a bad feeling now............................................... .
sick feeling........................................... ............................
contact your agent if you got one.
if no contact LCU it takes couple of weeks for email response but it seems sometimes on BE that when the LCU is contacted the visa is granted!
Or contact C\O again explain your concerns re it being lost, im sure they will be understanding.
dont get to worried im sure your visa is just around the corner.
Was your case complicated any medical concerns etc?
hangin there
Teryna
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah, that all sound like good advice. I would contact LCU again and your C/O, say that you feel that your xrays may have been lost?

Have you not got a tracking number for them to see if they have been signed for?

Justine
Old Nov 16th 2007, 4:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

Hi teryna and Juss
no tracking no. as the consultant wouldnt let me take them, he said he would send them, and as I said before he looked and behaved like willie wonka out of the old charlie and the chocolate factory. Maybe im not going to get the golden ticket for saying this?
There was an issue with daughters and husbands, but doctor said it would be ok.
I'll ring on monday if there is no news.
siobhan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.