April 2007 Applicants

Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by johnnye
Thanks,

its a great relief, even though I have had no problems, its been stressing me out off and on for the last year, and I'm glad its done and dusted.

J
I know exactly wot u mean guess thats the worst part of our stress over with or is it just beginning lol

Suexx
Old Nov 8th 2007, 7:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by egghead4
wey hey!!!!

i heard from the doctor today that she is finalising everything tomorrow and will send our meds off. we then have to contact the docs next week to get our tracking code.
I'm so excited, finally we are on the move
bec
Woohoo another step in the right direction

Suexx
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

millsey is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnnye
Visa granted this morning

Time lines

ACS positive skills ass 23-Mar-2007
Visa Subclass 136 lodged 10-Apr-2007
Ack 29th June
CO assigned 14-Aug
Med Received By LCU 19-Sep-2007
Visa Granted 8-Nov-2007

What a relief
good news

have given me some hope my dates are nearly the same as yours so fingers crossed should hear something soon
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by millsey
good news

have given me some hope my dates are nearly the same as yours so fingers crossed should hear something soon
Yes, to be honest I wasn't expecting to hear until the end of next week at the earliest, but was pleasantly surprised when it came through yresterday
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:38 am
Forum Regular

was starting to get a bit disheartened
reading about people that have done theirs after mine and already getting them
beginning to think my lawyers in aus were bs'ing me

but you have given me a glimmer of hope

many thanks

when do you plan to leave ?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

was starting to get a bit disheartened
reading about people that have done theirs after mine and already getting them
beginning to think my lawyers in aus were bs'ing me

but you have given me a glimmer of hope

many thanks

when do you plan to leave ?
I'm looking at the beginning of Jan. I'm first going to do a tour of Oz just to see the bits that I haven't already seen. After that I plan to hop over to NZ to watch the Eng v NZ cricket test series and then settle down to work in April.
Old Nov 9th 2007, 11:07 am
Forum Regular

we plan to leave as soon as possible
have got wife and three kids
just want to be out of here

got friends who went out to adelaide a cople of months ago
they are loving it
Old Nov 9th 2007, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

we plan to leave as soon as possible
have got wife and three kids
just want to be out of here

got friends who went out to adelaide a cople of months ago
they are loving it
what are you timelines?

I have relatives in Adelaide and have been there a few times to visit. Its a good town. I particularly like the Adelaide oval, one of my favourite cricket venues.

You been there before ?
Old Nov 9th 2007, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

6/3/2007 lodged at tra
26/3/2007 passed tra
1/5/2007 lodged visa application
16/8/2007 medicals sent

not planning on going to adelaide we are heading to bundaberg, queensland
Old Nov 9th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Have you tried a bundy rum & coke lush or what.
Whetherspoons sell it over here but its nothing like the draft/bottled or cans ready mixed you get out there. yumm yumm
Also Waitrose sells bundy gingerbeer, bundy lemon & lime and root beer.
well strange to see over here
Teryna
Old Nov 10th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone - jsut wondered how many aprilees are left waiting lots of positive karma heading your way
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by daunted
Hello everyone - jsut wondered how many aprilees are left waiting lots of positive karma heading your way

ME......
How's all your plans going?
Old Nov 11th 2007, 7:50 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Big congrats to all who got their Visas

Good luck to everyone still waiting.......sending you all some good luck vibes.

Justine
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

How many aprilees left without co, cant believe i still dont have one supposed to be modl as well.
Old Nov 11th 2007, 10:56 am
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

6/3/2007 lodged at tra
26/3/2007 passed tra
1/5/2007 lodged visa application
16/8/2007 medicals sent

not planning on going to adelaide we are heading to bundaberg, queensland
Hi millsey, I see your the same as us, notice you have decided to go to bundaberg, we are also hoping to go there, what made you decide there, have you been there before.
siobhan
hope we hear something tomorrow

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.