April 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

I am about to hit the BOOK button for my flights leaving on 30th December - what do you think?? shall i?? is it tempting fate just flight availability is going down

is it sellfish of me to go on christmas day? will it ruin uk familes christmas knowin we were going? or should i bite my tongue and go on 30th december and spend one last christmas with them here - even though it will be bloody difficult?

Last edited by daunted; Oct 25th 2007 at 9:35 am. Reason: panic
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by daunted
I am about to hit the BOOK button for my flights leaving on 30th December - what do you think?? shall i?? is it tempting fate just flight availability is going down

Hi Daunted......Ohhhhhhh I don't know.....

Justine
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

nessyp is on a distinguished road

We took risk and booked flight. The scenario is you may have to book return though as immi might not let you in on a one way on a visitors visa if you dont get visa in time.
Check if flight is transferable and then at least if you book somthing you feel your almost there and IF visa dosnt come you can move flight.(if you get 1 way)
I predict visa for you next week daunted there lets hope my prediction works
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

is it sellfish of me to go on christmas day? will it ruin uk familes christmas knowin we were going? or should i bite my tongue and go on 30th december and spend one last christmas with them here - even though it will be bloody difficult?
O its tempting i know but id wait.
Its a lot of money to loose if the visa doesnt arrive in time.
Teryna
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nessyp
We took risk and booked flight. The scenario is you may have to book return though as immi might not let you in on a one way on a visitors visa if you dont get visa in time.
Check if flight is transferable and then at least if you book somthing you feel your almost there and IF visa dosnt come you can move flight.(if you get 1 way)
I predict visa for you next week daunted there lets hope my prediction works

I hope you are right Nessy. Singapore will let me book a transferable ticket oooooooooh im gonna go have a shower, calm down and THINK
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:44 am
BE Enthusiast

If singapore let you book a transferable ticket (idont think they charge to move date) GET IT BOOKED i reckon you will feel things are moving on and you can start looking in other directions like looking at houses to rent and buying furniture or stuff off ebay or cars ect.
Im only saying it because i booked my tickets a few weeks ago and now i have my visa so for me it worked
Old Oct 25th 2007, 9:51 am
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nessyp
If singapore let you book a transferable ticket (idont think they charge to move date) GET IT BOOKED i reckon you will feel things are moving on and you can start looking in other directions like looking at houses to rent and buying furniture or stuff off ebay or cars ect.
Im only saying it because i booked my tickets a few weeks ago and now i have my visa so for me it worked

i would second that, we needed a date that we had to work everthing else around, im sure you willl have your visa before the end of the year, so i dont think that would be a problem
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Ok and what do you think about the flying on christmas day thing? is it selffish of me and will it create all sorts of other problems like arriving in middle of christmas holidays??
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Thats upto you chick, but if you have kids (which i dont) maybe your family will want to spend one last xmas with them. If you can fly 30th dec that may be better and you can let your new life in oz through the door on new years eve at midnight.
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:17 am
done and dusted

Ok and what do you think about the flying on christmas day thing? is it selffish of me and will it create all sorts of other problems like arriving in middle of christmas holidays??
better still, im sure i read somewhere that its much much cheaper to fly on new years eve, simply because no-one usually wants to
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:19 am
done and dusted

Originally Posted by maverik1979
better still, im sure i read somewhere that its much much cheaper to fly on new years eve, simply because no-one usually wants to
actually just checked, and its around £150-£200 per person to fly on new years eve
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by maverik1979
actually just checked, and its around £150-£200 per person to fly on new years eve

is that cheaper by £150 - £200???
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:27 am
done and dusted

is that cheaper by £150 - £200???

Manchester flying with Emirates
Economy Class

28th december
£739 per adult

31st decmeber
£614
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Just found 1 way from manchester £563 31st dec one way
Old Oct 25th 2007, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks guys - i think i am going to have to wait until my house completes, or then again maybe i wont oooooooooh my heads about to exploooooooooode

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.