April 2007 Applicants

Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: April 2007 Applicants

Originally Posted by dazem
Hi Juss,

FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC news!!!!!
Congratulations, our meds were a week behind yours so hopefully not long now!!

Good Luck

Emma x
It won't be, they were processed last week, so it only took another few days to Visa Granted......

Good Luck...It will be you next week

Juss.......now, wheres the wine!!!!
Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

well done juss and fiona g
I am so pleased for you are you both going for xmas?
Have a drink on me

siobhan
Old Oct 16th 2007, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by juss44
Hi guys........my day has finally come.......We just got the Visa.....In shock....Iam at work.......back later.

Juss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Meds signed for 13 August.
Congratulations
Old Oct 16th 2007, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

It won't be, they were processed last week, so it only took another few days to Visa Granted......

Good Luck...It will be you next week

Juss.......now, wheres the wine!!!!
Mine was processed middle of september and im still waiting !!
Teryna
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

juss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura aboutjuss44 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by the murrays
well done juss and fiona g
I am so pleased for you are you both going for xmas?
Have a drink on me

siobhan

Hi Siobhan, many thanks, wanted to be there for Xmas but the lady buying our house has just pulled out

So we are hoping to be there in Jan/Feb fingers crossed.....

More visas for everyone please!!!!

Juss......on cloud nine
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bundybell
Mine was processed middle of september and im still waiting !!
Teryna
Teryna it won't be long, our meds were signed on 13 Aug and processed last week....We never got introduced to co, lodged 12 April, must have had a good agent as we were never asked for anything, just went straight to Visa Granted..........It will happen.

Sending you luck...

Juss

Last edited by juss44; Oct 16th 2007 at 4:27 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 4:16 pm
Forum Regular

MaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really niceMaggersandJen is just really nice

Hi guys........my day has finally come.......We just got the Visa.....In shock....Iam at work.......back later.

Juss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Meds signed for 13 August.

Fantastic!

Enjoy your night!

Old Oct 16th 2007, 8:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Teryna it won't be long, our meds were signed on 13 Aug and processed last week....We never got introduced to co, lodged 12 April, must have had a good agent as we were never asked for anything, just went straight to Visa Granted..........It will happen.

Sending you luck...

Juss
We wasnt asked for anything other than bond money 25th aug- our meds was processed end aug not sept sorry.
bond money deposited 5th oct and diac notified now just got to wait till c/o picks up the notification. My agent is supposed to have emailed to tell the c/o it has been done.
Of to bed now again ever hopeful it ill arrive tomorrow!!
Teryna
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa_Mick is on a distinguished road

Fantastic news FionaG and JussAprilees are starting to move in the right direction at long last - down under!Lisa
Old Oct 16th 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hey big congratulations to Juss and fionaIm really really pleased for you
I have just driven back 7 hours from a funeral - strange what things put everything into perspective hey!! NOW lets go get em aprileeeeeeesss - Australia needs us
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Just thought you may all like a bit of pre warning so you can get the champers into the fridge - My visa is going to be granted on Monday 22nd October!
How do I know this you may ask yourself - well its logical int it? Monday is my 40th Birthday and everyone has to be nice to me SO it makes perfect sense that that is the day it gets granted........oh and Im going to be lounging in a geothermic spa in Iceland after having copied James Bond by doing a snow mobile safari across a glacier
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:13 pm
done and dusted

maverik1979 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by daunted
Just thought you may all like a bit of pre warning so you can get the champers into the fridge - My visa is going to be granted on Monday 22nd October!
How do I know this you may ask yourself - well its logical int it? Monday is my 40th Birthday and everyone has to be nice to me SO it makes perfect sense that that is the day it gets granted........oh and Im going to be lounging in a geothermic spa in Iceland after having copied James Bond by doing a snow mobile safari across a glacier

yes but........ will you end up dodging a giant iceberg thats been blasted by a laser from outer space?
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:20 pm
Forum Regular

Lisa_Mick is on a distinguished road

Hey Daunted, you go girl!!!!!
Have a fantastic 40th birthday and I really hope you get your birthday wish. (Were on a similar timeline), so heres to you, birthday wishes and lots of luckLisa
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by maverik1979
yes but........ will you end up dodging a giant iceberg thats been blasted by a laser from outer space?
MMMmmmmmmm hadnt thought of that eventuality!! Will have to make sure i pack my giant iceburg blasting launcher! I was hoping not to need it but better safe than sorry hey! Thanks for bringing it to my attention - forewarned is forearmed and all that
Old Oct 16th 2007, 10:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lisa_Mick
Hey Daunted, you go girl!!!!!
Have a fantastic 40th birthday and I really hope you get your birthday wish. (Were on a similar timeline), so heres to you, birthday wishes and lots of luckLisa
oh its not a wish lisa - its logic int it? what better time would there be? Ok Im off to bed - need to stock up on some Zzzzzzz's so i can parteeeeeee on monday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.