Wikiposts

applying for temporary business visa

Old Mar 3rd 2005, 11:07 pm
JME

Juanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant futureJuanita has a brilliant future
Smile applying for temporary business visa

Hi I'm new to this forum. Is there anyone out there with experience of applying for a long stay temporary business visa (457)? My sponsorship has been approved and I now need to lodge the application electronically- and I'm finding this rather tricky.
I understand that certain documents need to be attached to the application (e.g. certified copies of passport) - does anyone know if these can be scanned in and attached as electronic copies? Also - does anyone know where the medical forms are supposed to go (can they also be scanned and attached?). I've also heard that there is a need to undergo a police check - does anyone know if this is this case?

any help would be much appreciated!
Juanita