Wikiposts

Applied for canada immig b4 australia

Old Jan 11th 2008, 9:47 pm
Forum Regular

Muttiah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Applied for canada immig b4 australia

I have applied for skilled immigration to canada in dec 2005 from india.Now in dec 2007 I have applied for immigration to australia.I have mentioned it accordingly in the online application form.Will this pose a problem for my visa to australia?
Old Jan 13th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

hoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond reputehoofie2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Applied for canada immig b4 australia

Originally Posted by Muttiah
I have applied for skilled immigration to canada in dec 2005 from india.Now in dec 2007 I have applied for immigration to australia.I have mentioned it accordingly in the online application form.Will this pose a problem for my visa to australia?
Why should Australia grant you a visa if you are already applying for Canada ?
Old Jan 13th 2008, 3:02 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
On what legal foundation do you base this question?
Old Jan 13th 2008, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hoofie2002
Its been 2 years now and waiting time seems to be another 3.5 years.God knows it may come also or not.Thats the fact.If australian immig authorities realises this then maybe they grant me a visa.Keeping fingers crossed.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JAJ
On what legal foundation do you base this question?
I did not get your question JAJ.There was a question in online application"Have you applied before for any other country's immigration" I have replied it "yes".
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

I was in the same boat, I had applied for New Zealand Immigration and then also applied for Australian Visa. Didnt notice any problems though.

I did not get your question JAJ.There was a question in online application"Have you applied before for any other country's immigration" I have replied it "yes".
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ghanghro
I was in the same boat, I had applied for New Zealand Immigration and then also applied for Australian Visa. Didnt notice any problems though.
HI Ghanghro,
Thanks buddy.You have eased up my worries.Well,I actually was trying for australia immig ever since I thought abt immig.But I was not getting 120 points.So instead of wasting time I applied for canadian immig.From India it takes more than 5 years to get visa grant.
After Sept-1,2007 architect skills came into MODL list.I was eligible for australia immig.And so I applied for it without any agent.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.I hope this does not get me a negative response from aust immig authorities.
Cheers
Old Jan 30th 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Someone like JAJ might give us more information in terms of the Legal things however from my side I see no point of being worried on this issue as you are an independent person and you have every right to choose where do you want to migrate to. What you should avoid though is to provide any sort of false information to DIAC, thats all I can think about ...

So dont panic and keep your fingers crossed.

HI Ghanghro,
Thanks buddy.You have eased up my worries.Well,I actually was trying for australia immig ever since I thought abt immig.But I was not getting 120 points.So instead of wasting time I applied for canadian immig.From India it takes more than 5 years to get visa grant.
After Sept-1,2007 architect skills came into MODL list.I was eligible for australia immig.And so I applied for it without any agent.
I am keeping my fingers crossed.I hope this does not get me a negative response from aust immig authorities.
Cheers
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ghanghro
Someone like JAJ might give us more information in terms of the Legal things however from my side I see no point of being worried on this issue as you are an independent person and you have every right to choose where do you want to migrate to. What you should avoid though is to provide any sort of false information to DIAC, thats all I can think about ...

So dont panic and keep your fingers crossed.
Thanks Ghanghro for the relief.i have only applied with truth and nothing else.
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

If you read it back you will see JaJ is not replying to you but the post above his
Old Jan 30th 2008, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TMRE
If you read it back you will see JaJ is not replying to you but the post above his
Yes,you are correct.All this time I was thinking Jaj has written it.I should apologize Jaj in that case.Thanks once again.