Wikiposts

Application Rejection Panic

Old Jan 8th 2009, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

smmk40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application Rejection Panic

Hi ppl,

Am totally in panic now. I read in some other thread of the forum that If we submit the IELTS after lodging the application, the application will be rejected by DIAC. I could not understand the final output from that thread....

Here are the details of my application.

Date lodged : 5th march, 2008
Type : VE 175 (with ASPC)

My spouse and I took up the IELTS exam at a later date and submitted the results to DIAC on November.

My case has not been picked up by the CO yet.

Can you Please,Please let me know if My application is bound to be rejected??

Regards
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:03 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Application Rejection Panic

Originally Posted by smmk40
Hi ppl,

Am totally in panic now. I read in some other thread of the forum that If we submit the IELTS after lodging the application, the application will be rejected by DIAC. I could not understand the final output from that thread....

My spouse and I took up the IELTS exam at a later date and submitted the results to DIAC on November.

Regards
What passports do you hold? In other words is your application one which MUST be accompanied by IELTS or is it one where you are just seeking the extra points.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:07 pm
Forum Regular

sfreq is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi ppl,

Regards
You should be OK as the IELTS rule (that the TRF should be attached at the time of application) came into effect for applications lodged after 27th October 2008 if I am not mistaken.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:07 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi ppl,

Regards
The advice you were given in that other thread is to contact a MARA registered migration agent. George Lombard (agent) has advised that the advice you were given here was incorrect and you should speak to someone who would know.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
The advice you were given in that other thread is to contact a MARA registered migration agent. George Lombard (agent) has advised that the advice you were given here was incorrect and you should speak to someone who would know.
Hi Dorothy,
I was posting here after reading the contents ofthe other thread by some other applicant....

regards.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
What passports do you hold? In other words is your application one which MUST be accompanied by IELTS or is it one where you are just seeking the extra points.
Indian passport..
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:14 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sfreq
You should be OK as the IELTS rule (that the TRF should be attached at the time of application) came into effect for applications lodged after 27th October 2008 if I am not mistaken.
And I need IELTS score for achieving the minimum...
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:24 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Dorothy,
I was posting here after reading the contents ofthe other thread by some other applicant....

regards.
As per George Lombard on another thread on this topic...

If not an eligible passport holder, SRMSV is going to have his application refused as no IELTS provided at time of application. If an eligible passport holder, there won't be a problem as long as the ASPC continues its reported current practice, but I have to note here that there are warning signs in the practice of the MRT not to accept any IELTS test undertaken after the date of application. These have been discussed on the MIA forums and perhaps will become critical in general skilled migration as well.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Dorothy
As per George Lombard on another thread on this topic...

If not an eligible passport holder, SRMSV is going to have his application refused as no IELTS provided at time of application. If an eligible passport holder, there won't be a problem as long as the ASPC continues its reported current practice, but I have to note here that there are warning signs in the practice of the MRT not to accept any IELTS test undertaken after the date of application. These have been discussed on the MIA forums and perhaps will become critical in general skilled migration as well.
I dont understand the term "eligible passport holder". Is it from specific english speaking countries? Can you pls clarify?

And even if there are warning signs, for Skilled migration if the same law is enforced, will it be only for applicants applying on or after the date of law enforcement or it will affect even applicants who have lodged before?
Old Jan 8th 2009, 6:54 pm
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

I dont understand the term "eligible passport holder". Is it from specific english speaking countries? Can you pls clarify?
UK (full passport not BNO)
Ireland
USA
New Zealand
Canada
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Ramzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant futureRamzi has a brilliant future

Hi ppl,

Regards
Hi smmk40,

I also applied on 23rd May 08 without IELTS for VE 175 and submitted IELTS results in July 08. I have some other friends also who applied for the same visa in the same way as me.

They strongly say that this wont be a problem.. but i am also in a doubt now.
Do u have anybody who has got their visa rejected due to this reason??
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

caliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of lightcaliburn is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Ramzi
Hi smmk40,

I also applied on 23rd May 08 without IELTS for VE 175 and submitted IELTS results in July 08. I have some other friends also who applied for the same visa in the same way as me.

When a CO evaluates your application, it will count your scores based on available information/documents at the time of assessment. Don't worry if you have submitted your IELTS scores later. This will not be a reason for visa denial.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:44 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ramzi
Hi smmk40,

I am really not sure Ramzi and I heard (read) about it only today. My agent is unaccessible (Vacation !!) and I simply don't know what to do. In other discussions, there are some cases reported in the forum, that the visa is rejected due to absence of IELTS report at the date of lodgement.
Old Jan 8th 2009, 9:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Originally Posted by caliburn
When a CO evaluates your application, it will count your scores based on available information/documents at the time of assessment. Don't worry if you have submitted your IELTS scores later. This will not be a reason for visa denial.
Thins kind of goes against what George Lombard is saying though doesn't it?
Old Jan 8th 2009, 10:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cookiestar
Thins kind of goes against what George Lombard is saying though doesn't it?
Yes it does. And thats really worrying...I have mailed George requesting for consultancy, on his personal ID. Yet to hear from him. I am really really really worried.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.