Wikiposts

Application checklist query

Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:36 am
Just Joined

Wapwap is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Application checklist query

Hi,
Can anyone help as I am confused over which to tick on the checklist (see link).

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/tr_checklist.pdf

I will be lodging my application to AHC shortly for a student visa (subclass 572). I have downloaded their checklist for temporary residence and not sure which of these to tick, regarding Evidence of intended activities in Australia.

Also can anyone confirm that I do not need a police clearance for a student visa for 2 years.

Many thanks,

Sue
Old Oct 20th 2004, 4:43 am
Put big light on!

Sausage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Application checklist query

Can anyone answer these queries?

I'd be very interested to know.

I am of the understanding that the police clearance is not required for student visa applications. Is this correct??

Also, regarding the checklist. Nothing seems to correspond with the visa subclass (572) on the checklist? Which one is checked, or is it just left?

Roy

Originally Posted by Wapwap
Hi,
Can anyone help as I am confused over which to tick on the checklist (see link).

http://www.australia.org.uk/vti/FORMS/tr_checklist.pdf

I will be lodging my application to AHC shortly for a student visa (subclass 572). I have downloaded their checklist for temporary residence and not sure which of these to tick, regarding Evidence of intended activities in Australia.

Also can anyone confirm that I do not need a police clearance for a student visa for 2 years.

Many thanks,

Sue