Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Applicants from Pakistan - Please share timelines and track progress

Applicants from Pakistan - Please share timelines and track progress

Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:06 am
Just Joined

tom_45001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Applicants from Pakistan - Please share timelines and track progress

I just got my visa approval on 22nd may 2009 and had it stamped a couple of days ago.
I was wondering if anyone could guide me with the further steps to take before moving to aus and steps to take right after you arrive there?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Applicants from Pakistan - Please share timelines and track progress

Congratulations tom_45001. Share your timelines. Thanks.
Originally Posted by tom_45001
I just got my visa approval on 22nd may 2009 and had it stamped a couple of days ago.
I was wondering if anyone could guide me with the further steps to take before moving to aus and steps to take right after you arrive there?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:02 am
Just Joined

It was soething like:
Appplication lodged : June 08
Medical : March/April 2009
Visa Grant letter : May 2009

So, anyone can guide for further steps to take before flying?and steps to take after landing?
Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

It was soething like:
Appplication lodged : June 08
Medical : March/April 2009
Visa Grant letter : May 2009

So, anyone can guide for further steps to take before flying?and steps to take after landing?
Check out the following link. I hope it helps

http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-aus...ts/english.htm
Old Jun 4th 2009, 7:57 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Tom, Great, you got it finally.

Can you please share following:
1) Job verification process (if done)?
2) Did you submit form 80?
3) Was your app online?
4) If your app was online, did you submit 'Online Char Assessment Form'?
5) If you did submit 'Online char assessment form' then how many days after that you were granted with VISA?

Regards,
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mukesam
Congrats Tom, Great, you got it finally.

Can you please share following:
1) Job verification process (if done)?
2) Did you submit form 80?
3) Was your app online?
4) If your app was online, did you submit 'Online Char Assessment Form'?
5) If you did submit 'Online char assessment form' then how many days after that you were granted with VISA?

Regards,
Thanks!
1)I dont think they did any verifcation at all as i didnt get any call from my ex employers about any kind of verfication.
2)Form 80 was medical?radiology?sorry cant seems to recall
3)Yes it was online
4)I submitted Police clearance certificate in original
5)After medical and character clearance and bank statements and stuff i got the visa letter after about a month.
Old Jun 4th 2009, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

ZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really nice

Hi,

When you had a CO?
and how much time CO had taken to grant a visa?

thanks
Old Jun 5th 2009, 11:55 am
Just Joined

javedmin74 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mukesam
This thread is for all Pakistani applicants who have applied for AUS Immigration and their apps are under process; it is requested to provide timelines so that we can have an idea of processing times for Pakistani applicants. I am starting with my timeline:

175/Skilled Independant
Computing Professional/ Application submitted Online Oct, 2008
CSL - yes
PCC and Medicals Sent 11/05/2009
No CO Yet

Regards,
I am little bit confused ; i have applied online on 26-05-2009 following messages appear on my status page

26/05/2009 Health requirements outstanding Message
26/05/2009 Character assessment particulars outstanding Message
26/05/2009 Medical examination required Message
26/05/2009 Chest X-Ray report required Message
26/05/2009 Chest X-Ray film required Message
26/05/2009 HIV blood test required Message
Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant

Do i required to complete all above requirements with in 28 days or after allocation of CO,

Thanks in advance for your kind help
Old Jun 5th 2009, 12:13 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by javedmin74
I am little bit confused ; i have applied online on 26-05-2009 following messages appear on my status page

Do i required to complete all above requirements with in 28 days or after allocation of CO,

You don't need to submit these medicals in 28 days from now onwards. Once, you CO will ask you to submit them, he/she will give you enough time for submission of medicals so don't worry. So, don't worry about any thing right now.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 12:14 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by javedmin74

Also, can you please check on your app if "Complete character assessment particulars for this applicant " link throws an "internal server error" when you open this link?
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

zee004 is an unknown quantity at this point

AA brothers,
Can some one answer me please. I am from Pak and I had been issued deportation order from Canada 6 years ago. Should I apply on GSM to Australia because I very confused somone told me that Because I had been deported from canada so your application will be refused. I had no criminal record in Canada and I can produce police certificate from canada.
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by zee004
AA brothers,
Can some one answer me please. I am from Pak and I had been issued deportation order from Canada 6 years ago. Should I apply on GSM to Australia because I very confused somone told me that Because I had been deported from canada so your application will be refused. I had no criminal record in Canada and I can produce police certificate from canada.
Dear Zee,

As you have been advised on other forum as well that you should contact an MARA agent in this regard. If I would have been in your place, I would have opted to go for an Agent because your case is not as simple as other's cases are. I don't think any one on this forum would give you an expert opinion on your issue (there would be users that would say I think, I assume , etc etc but you need concrete opinion) and you need some one who has been in similar situation which is quite rare. So, my advise would be to go to some registered agent and ask his opinion about your case.

Best of Luck!!!

Regards,
Old Jun 5th 2009, 1:32 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zee004
AA brothers,
You have already had answers in the previous thread. No-one can tell you more than that.
Old Jun 6th 2009, 1:24 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

We truly welcome people of all nationalities here, but you need to understand that this site is aimed at British expats and prospective British expats, therefore starting a thread looking for different country applicants is not really what the immigration forum is all about. Neither is BE a timeline site.

So please look for a thread depending on the month you applied, rather than looking for other applicants from certain areas, otherwise the forum gets cluttered up with threads that aren't really discussing the issues at hand.

Many thanks

Thread closed