Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Applicants from Pakistan - Please share timelines and track progress

Applicants from Pakistan - Please share timelines and track progress

Old May 27th 2009, 11:41 am
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Applicants from Pakistan - Please share timelines and track progress

Originally Posted by intellect20
Hi All,

DO you all have to submit 'Full Character Particulars' details on DIAC request. How long the security checks would take?
If that is form 80 then its better to upload it upfront to save time. CO are requesting form 80 from majority of applicants and I have already uploaded form 80.

As far as security checks are concerned, I am not sure why some applicants are picked for security checks and others are not and it could take between 1 month to 6 months.
Old May 27th 2009, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Applicants from Pakistan - Please share timelines and track progress

It was not a 'form', a link to fill detailed character particulars appeared on my application status page. I have filled this. I am not sure why they have asked for it and will they make security checks or not?
Also, how can I know about the security checks?
Originally Posted by Mukesam
If that is form 80 then its better to upload it upfront to save time. CO are requesting form 80 from majority of applicants and I have already uploaded form 80.

As far as security checks are concerned, I am not sure why some applicants are picked for security checks and others are not and it could take between 1 month to 6 months.
Old May 27th 2009, 1:04 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by intellect20
It was not a 'form', a link to fill detailed character particulars appeared on my application status page. I have filled this. I am not sure why they have asked for it and will they make security checks or not?
Also, how can I know about the security checks?
I have read on this forum that some users were presented with this online char assessment form on their app and when they filled and submitted it, it disappeared. So, don't worry about that. So, it seems to be a normal process. Did you submit form 80?

As far as security checks are concerned, i don't think so that one can get details of it.
Old May 28th 2009, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

I don't know about form 80. Will I have to download it, fill and then attach with my application?
Originally Posted by Mukesam
I have read on this forum that some users were presented with this online char assessment form on their app and when they filled and submitted it, it disappeared. So, don't worry about that. So, it seems to be a normal process. Did you submit form 80?

As far as security checks are concerned, i don't think so that one can get details of it.
Old May 28th 2009, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

zee004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi brothers,

Its good to see pakistani on forum.
I have a question if someone can help me. I am working in a pharmaceuticals distribution company in pak I am working for them as accountant. but the emplyer pay us cash as you know how it is in pak. I do not know whether the DIAC will accept this experience as this is not a big company, how I wil produce the emplyer documents.
How they check the emplyer verification in Pak.
does the DIAC has some specific requirments for the company i.e it should have so many emplyees etc
Old May 28th 2009, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

I don't think, they have any requirements for an employer as long as your occupation is recognized by relevant assessing authority. Further you have to show payslips and your job reference on your company's letterhead.
Originally Posted by zee004
Hi brothers,

Its good to see pakistani on forum.
I have a question if someone can help me. I am working in a pharmaceuticals distribution company in pak I am working for them as accountant. but the emplyer pay us cash as you know how it is in pak. I do not know whether the DIAC will accept this experience as this is not a big company, how I wil produce the emplyer documents.
How they check the emplyer verification in Pak.
does the DIAC has some specific requirments for the company i.e it should have so many emplyees etc
Old May 28th 2009, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your help. Yes I have been assessed successfully by NIA for accountant. Do I send the application by self or use the agent is there any good agent in pakistan. and how much time approximatly it takes the whole process from Pak.
How they check the emloyemnet by phone or letter in pak.
I heard that they also ask for tax return and bank statement etc
Old May 28th 2009, 9:29 am
BE Enthusiast

I don't know about checks. If your occupation is on CSL then it would be processed quickly. Otherwise it may take 2-3 years from date of lodgement.
Thanks for your help. Yes I have been assessed successfully by NIA for accountant. Do I send the application by self or use the agent is there any good agent in pakistan. and how much time approximatly it takes the whole process from Pak.
How they check the emloyemnet by phone or letter in pak.
I heard that they also ask for tax return and bank statement etc
Old May 29th 2009, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Can someone pleasetel me that what should I do if DIAC ask me for bank statement as I get cash payment from my company. I usually do not deposit my salary in bank so I do not have bankstatment to show the deposit of the salary every month
Old May 29th 2009, 1:29 pm
Banned

Can someone pleasetel me that what should I do if DIAC ask me for bank statement as I get cash payment from my company. I usually do not deposit my salary in bank so I do not have bankstatment to show the deposit of the salary every month
Zee,

You can use your org letter pad to provide details of your salary and signed/stamp it by your HR dept or by your Manager. Other than that, I don't have any other solution in my mind.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

My Timelines:

GSM (175 VE)
MODL, CSL, IETLS 7.5, IT Professional
Lodged Online - 19 May 2009
Acknowledged - 20 May 2009
Skill Matching Database Entry - 21 May 2009

My wait has just started
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 11:29 am
Forum Regular

khokhar80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Zee004

You don't need to use agent services as i know they do nothing. Just read DIAC website throughly and also use these forums before you submit your application online. It is important for you to get knowledge complete for procedure. Thanks
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Arfan Kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes Khokhar80 it's reality.

Originally Posted by khokhar80
Zee004

You don't need to use agent services as i know they do nothing. Just read DIAC website throughly and also use these forums before you submit your application online. It is important for you to get knowledge complete for procedure. Thanks
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 3:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Arfan Kazmi
Yes Khokhar80 it's reality.
My status:
Everything = Met [yesterday]
Online character assessment form is presented but link is not working since yesterday.
Old Jun 3rd 2009, 6:32 pm
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

[COLOR="Blue"]Hi,
It's rupani from Karachi and my time line goes like this:

Qual Ass : 18th Dec 2007 (ASCO 2211-11 by ACAA)
IELTS result : 24th May 2008 (Avg 7 band)
Online applied : 24th May 2008
Acknowledgment: 24th May 2008
Medical & PCC : June 2008
Status changed to Further Processing : 24 Mar 2009
SSV-WA applied : 17th May 2009
(As I was not meeting the IELTS requirement of 7 in each module)
and now waiting
the delay has saved my lot of money,am I right?
God really has better plan for us.
Take care[/COLOR
]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.