app processing office help!

Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:45 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about
Default app processing office help!

Where do the applications go to for Qld residents, info needed on my police check form. Thanks
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:54 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: app processing office help!

Originally Posted by DavidT
Where do the applications go to for Qld residents, info needed on my police check form. Thanks
Hi David,

Still in migration agent avoidance mode? :-) Sorry, with so many other issues facing you this seems a very small one.

What application are you making and where are you lodging it? That information might lead you to the correct conclusion.

Cheers,

George Lombard
Old Feb 18th 2007, 9:09 am
Purveyor of Beaches

DavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura aboutDavidT has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi David,

Still in migration agent avoidance mode? :-) Sorry, with so many other issues facing you this seems a very small one.

What application are you making and where are you lodging it? That information might lead you to the correct conclusion.

Cheers,

George Lombard
No mate, I went with your reccomendation thanks, I have just been doing the police check form for the 892 subclass & they ask which office. Trying to knock over the easy stuff before we hit the brick walls. All the best!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 10:44 pm
Just Joined

Dr Frasier Crane is an unknown quantity at this point

Any one know the answer?