aos nightmare

Old May 3rd 2007, 8:00 pm
GOT IT!!! 139 12/04/07

The Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant future
Default Re: aos nightmare

Hi all

Moondust - Jamie here - Lindas Auntie was out of work from December to Feb. We were really worried she wouldn't get back to work and we had no plan 'B'.

She only got a job about 3 days before going to CL. They advised her that it would look better if she was working before hand but didn't say she would be refused without. I reckon as long as she has been earning the short fall over the last two tax years (think its June to June in Oz) you'll be fine.

Good luck - Everything may be sorted for you by the time you wake up tomorrow.

Jamie and Linda
Old May 3rd 2007, 8:06 pm
Forum Regular

moondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by The Easdales
Hi all

Moondust - Jamie here - Lindas Auntie was out of work from December to Feb. We were really worried she wouldn't get back to work and we had no plan 'B'.

She only got a job about 3 days before going to CL. They advised her that it would look better if she was working before hand but didn't say she would be refused without. I reckon as long as she has been earning the short fall over the last two tax years (think its June to June in Oz) you'll be fine.

Good luck - Everything may be sorted for you by the time you wake up tomorrow.

Jamie and Linda
thanks for that jamie. We everything has gone and we've had so many problems you just start to think that the next stage will go wrong aswell. She has been working in her previous job for years and it's only 3 or 4 weeks ago that she started her new job. Earned enough so far but when my cousin brought it up I suddenly though oh no here we go again. Guess i'll have to wait and see.
Old May 4th 2007, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moondust7
thanks for that jamie. We everything has gone and we've had so many problems you just start to think that the next stage will go wrong aswell. She has been working in her previous job for years and it's only 3 or 4 weeks ago that she started her new job. Earned enough so far but when my cousin brought it up I suddenly though oh no here we go again. Guess i'll have to wait and see.
I hope we get an update to say that its all gone through properly for you hun. You and cheryl have been through the aos mill really bad and deserve the wind to change. Fingers crossed for you hun x

Last edited by CathnPaul; May 4th 2007 at 6:44 am.
Old May 4th 2007, 6:36 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Everything crossed here for you and Cheryl too Sharon. I don't know what else I can say - you are both just having such an awful time of it. Thinking of you both...

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
I hope we get an update to say that its all gone through properly for you hun. You and cheryl have been through the aos mill really bad. Fingers crossed for you hun x
Old May 15th 2007, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Weasy
Everything crossed here for you and Cheryl too Sharon. I don't know what else I can say - you are both just having such an awful time of it. Thinking of you both...

Lou
xx
Just to let everyone know we are still waiting. OMG 23rd April AOS interview (well lodgement of tax info from last year ) No bond request todate. I have requested Aunt chase it for us as I am going ga ga.

Ahhhhhhhhh

Cheryl
Old May 15th 2007, 5:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

denise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nicedenise6372 is just really nice

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Just to let everyone know we are still waiting. OMG 23rd April AOS interview (well lodgement of tax info from last year ) No bond request todate. I have requested Aunt chase it for us as I am going ga ga.

Ahhhhhhhhh

Cheryl
OMG, still!!! Poor you, still crossing everything I have for you.

Denise
x
Old May 15th 2007, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

shedseven will become famous soon enough

Ahhhhhhhhh

Cheryl
That sucks - The AOS bond request should have been within 2 weeks of the interview.

I hope you get it soon.

Chris
Old May 15th 2007, 5:44 pm
GOT IT!!! 139 12/04/07

The Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant future

Ahhhhhhhhh

Cheryl
Oh Cheryl,

What a nightmare for you. Not suprised you are going ga ga! Well they can't keep you waiting much longer. Let us know as soon as you hear anything. We are looking out for your postings.

Take Care and good luck
Jamie & Linda x
Old May 15th 2007, 6:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Ahhhhhhhhh

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl,
I can't believe what your going thru. i hope you hear soon it can't be long now. Thinking of you and sharon.

Ally
Old May 15th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhhhhhh

Cheryl
Hope she gets back to you soon Cheryl. x
Old May 16th 2007, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Hope she gets back to you soon Cheryl. x
Well folks,

I have spoken to Aunt this morning and they are short of income for a couple of months as my Uncle started his new employment mid 2004. Although he now earns 4 times the stated minimum and has done since Oct 2005 CL have verbally told my Uncle that he may be refused. My Aunt has been told to request that the case officer extends timeline so that Uncle can submit this years tax return after tax year which runs out 30th June so request an extension until mid July.

Cannot breath at moment and in trears.

Will consider where we are and chat later.

OMG

Cheryl

Last edited by stevensfamily; May 16th 2007 at 5:37 am.
Old May 16th 2007, 5:57 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Well folks,

I have spoken to Aunt this morning and they are short of income for a couple of months as my Uncle started his new employment mid 2004. Although he now earns 4 times the stated minimum and has done since Oct 2005 CL have verbally told my Uncle that he may be refused. My Aunt has been told to request that the case officer extends timeline so that Uncle can submit this years tax return after tax year which runs out 30th June so request an extension until mid July.

OMG

Cheryl
Oh Cheryl, what an absolute mess.....but if he can submit the following years tax returns, that'll be OK won't it. It will just mean even more of a delay but at least things will still be on track?

You have my phone number, call if you want to have a talk.

As always, thinking of you....

D D xxx
Old May 16th 2007, 6:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Well folks,

OMG

Cheryl
Cheryl. Concentrate on the extension and not the refusal love. Its not over yet.

I am sure if you email your case officer they will extend it a little for you.

Email one of the agents on the forum Cheryl and ask for their advice. Alternatively, could you afford to pay for a company AOS which could be done with immediate impact??? that way you wont be relying on your aunt and uncle and it could be done before July.

You can do this Cheryl. You have come too far to let it go at this very last hurdle. You have been so strong all this time - Go for a drive Cheryl and take some of the pressure off yourself. You are a little fighter Cheryl and can push this a little further.

As with DD, if you need me - please text me and I will ring you back. x
Old May 16th 2007, 8:18 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Ok, try and calm down hon and breath!

As Cath writes, stay focused on the extension, it's not that far away, we are middle of May now! Or, again as Cath said, could you consider finding alternative AoS - how about your pals in Adelaide?

Call me if you need to chat and I will ring you back. But go back and remember that awful stress you had with the missing docs, and you all got through that. You can get through this, you can!

Stay positive, I know it's hard, but keep your chin up darlin!

Kerry & Steve xxx
Old May 16th 2007, 3:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Ok, try and calm down hon and breath!

As Cath writes, stay focused on the extension, it's not that far away, we are middle of May now! Or, again as Cath said, could you consider finding alternative AoS - how about your pals in Adelaide?

Call me if you need to chat and I will ring you back. But go back and remember that awful stress you had with the missing docs, and you all got through that. You can get through this, you can!

Stay positive, I know it's hard, but keep your chin up darlin!

Kerry & Steve xxx

Well folks what can I do. Who would guess that so many visits to CL and two interviews and it takes a frantic load of e-mails from me and a call to CL three weeks after the second interview to be told that in 2004-5 my Uncle did not earn enough. This started in January and has taken until now to find out he didnt even meet the criteria. What has everyone been playing at. CL must not even indicate the obvious!!!!.

I will call my CO in the morning and explain the situation. It would be unfair surely to punish us for a third party misunderstanding of the rules even though they have been explained to them by CL and CL not pointing out ages ago that there was a shortfall.

We have two options

1. Get an extension (originally had to have docs into CO by 6th Feb) so we are not doing well anyway!. We will however have to push family to get Tax return in asap after close of tax year 30th June.

2. Get a company to cover us. Dont know where to start on this one and or how long it would take.

Trying so hard to be calm with this but frustation is not the word. It is all so annoying because we have a steady income from hubs pension and plenty of capital from house sale so we dont even need to have AOS because we wont make claims. Anyway i realise that is a pointless winge because that is what we signed up for on a 139.

Cheryl

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.