aos nightmare

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 5:45 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: aos nightmare

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Rushed home and no e-mail. Have heard nothing for nearly three weeks even though have e-mailed twice since Monday?

We will ring tonight as nerves cannot take it

Cheryl
Oh mate, that's harsh.

Good luck with the phone call....keep us posted.

D D xx
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:12 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

I'm getting stressed for you, god only knows what you guys are going through! Well fingers and toes crossed that it's positive news from you cousin and hubbie.

It will happen darlin...eventually, but it will happen. Keep positive, keep that forces wife mentality...'just try me'...xx
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

moondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura aboutmoondust7 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
I'm getting stressed for you, god only knows what you guys are going through! Well fingers and toes crossed that it's positive news from you cousin and hubbie.

It will happen darlin...eventually, but it will happen. Keep positive, keep that forces wife mentality...'just try me'...xx
good luck with that phone call cheryl.

I haven't had an news today either but i'll give them til wednesday otherwise i'll feel as if i'm harassing them

oh and thanks to everybody for their support messages.xx
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:05 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by moondust7

I haven't had an news today either but i'll give them til wednesday otherwise i'll feel as if i'm harassing them

Good luck Moondust, I really hope you guys hear something soon! xx
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Good luck Moondust, I really hope you guys hear something soon! xx
Couldnt do it. Its 15 mins past midnight here and I am shattered going to bed, maybe I will get up and there will be an e-mail. Cannot face failure conversation rather sleep on hope.

Good night folks,

Cheryl
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 10:21 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Awww mate - hope the morning brings some news....................

Lou
xx

Couldnt do it. Its 15 mins past midnight here and I am shattered going to bed, maybe I will get up and there will be an e-mail. Cannot face failure conversation rather sleep on hope.

Good night folks,

Cheryl
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Good night folks,

Cheryl
Cheryl - if there is no news in the morning, please ring them. Take a very deep breath and dial. You need to put something into place if its not as good news as it should of been. But if its good news you will be able to celebrate. we are all here for you if you need us love. x
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:03 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Cheryl - if there is no news in the morning, please ring them. Take a very deep breath and dial. You need to put something into place if its not as good news as it should of been. But if its good news you will be able to celebrate. we are all here for you if you need us love. x
Have phoned no answer left a message on answer machine. Have to go to work now but have decided will call again later as we need to know one way or other as this is a killer. Keep you all posted.

Cheryl
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by moondust7

Sharon,

Hope you hear something today. You will be fine as they are solving the problem, you will be at the end of this in the next couple of weeks. Your situation is positive but delayed. Keep us all posted

Cheryl
Old Apr 24th 2007, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Sharon,

Hope you hear something today. You will be fine as they are solving the problem, you will be at the end of this in the next couple of weeks. Your situation is positive but delayed. Keep us all posted

Cheryl
Gee whizz, this certainly isnt fair. If you cant get hold of your aunt please give CL a ring and see how it went. x
Old Apr 24th 2007, 3:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Phoned left message, just got back from work and no e-mail and no telephone message now I am definitely in a panic, Why no message, even if it was to say will call later but nothing. OMG cannot take this any more.

Cheryl
Old Apr 24th 2007, 4:22 pm
GOT IT!!! 139 12/04/07

The Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant futureThe Easdales has a brilliant future

Phoned left message, just got back from work and no e-mail and no telephone message now I am definitely in a panic, Why no message, even if it was to say will call later but nothing. OMG cannot take this any more.

Cheryl
Cheryl,

What a nightmare for you. I'm sure it will all be over soon. Is it just your relatives you are waiting on/Centrelink? It's not fair they are not keeping you informed. Have you got a back up plan/potential AOS if this doesn't work out for you? I know when we were worried about the AOS stuff that there are companys who supply the AOS - it is expensive but maybe an option?

Anyway, we are thinking of you and hope it's all sorted soon.

Take Care,
Linda x
Old Apr 24th 2007, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cheryl
Cheryl - ring Centrelink for the update. Its far from not fair this - its bang out of order.
Old Apr 24th 2007, 10:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cheryl - ring Centrelink for the update. Its far from not fair this - its bang out of order.
Cath,

I agree this is not fair, Garry and I have just had irate rant at each other. He said come on then phone them. Its 07.40 on Anzac day i.e PH and I did leave a message on their answer phone this morning and have e-mailed twice, waking them up at 07.45 on PH not a great idea. There may be something wrong my Uncle who had by pass surgery could be ill, its strange for my Aunt not to reply or call back. I am starting to worry a little but will have to wait until the morning to phone as then it will be 3pm and an acceptable hour.

CL will be closed on Anzac day so if all else fails then Thursday I will call as I have the guys name they are dealing with, this also however could be seen as untrusting by my family as its almost going behind their back. Constant walking of a tight rope this is!!!

Update in morning folks, thanks for letting me write this all down it helps a little talking to the forum
Old Apr 25th 2007, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Cath,

I agree this is not fair, Garry and I have just had irate rant at each other. He said come on then phone them. Its 07.40 on Anzac day i.e PH and I did leave a message on their answer phone this morning and have e-mailed twice, waking them up at 07.45 on PH not a great idea. There may be something wrong my Uncle who had by pass surgery could be ill, its strange for my Aunt not to reply or call back. I am starting to worry a little but will have to wait until the morning to phone as then it will be 3pm and an acceptable hour.

CL will be closed on Anzac day so if all else fails then Thursday I will call as I have the guys name they are dealing with, this also however could be seen as untrusting by my family as its almost going behind their back. Constant walking of a tight rope this is!!!

Update in morning folks, thanks for letting me write this all down it helps a little talking to the forum
Cheryl - let Garry know we are here for him to hun.

I understand what you mean about going behind your familys back. But this has got to the stage where you arent getting a response from them and need to know what to do next.

I am really really hoping your uncle is ok too. I can imagine how you are worrying over that at the same time.

fingers, legs and body crossed for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.