AOS Completed Bond Lodged At Last!

Old Aug 7th 2007, 9:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up AOS Completed Bond Lodged At Last!

Hi Folks,

Well at long last after a 7/8 month wait our AOS is complete. Cannot believe it we are stunned. We have been through an absolute hell since December when we were asked for AOS to be completed. Uncle had heart attack, then heart surgery (only 48 years old) and then tax office delayed 2005/6 tax return. Submitted everything and we waited two months and told AOS failed due to insufficent proof on earnings for 2004 year. Had to wait until completion of 2006/7 tax year so that proof of two years earning at acceptable level. It has taken since December for us to complete AOS but Aunt phoned today to say its all done and bond been paid.

Would like to thank all my friends on this site for coaching me through the hell and believing (and making me believe) it would all be alright in the end. Without all my true amazing friends on this site I would never have got through this hell. Thanks to Cath(Cathand Paul), Val (dollydaydream), Lou (Weasy),Seacaptain, Craig, Sharon (Moondust) also thanks to The Easdales, Dazza49, WS99 and all others who have supported me and listened to my constant moaning and feeling sorry for myself.

I must say that after going through this bit I belive the wait for the Visa e-mail will be a doddle (I hope).

We truly realise that Australia is not a whim otherwise we would have given up long ago and the Stevens family really deserve to make a go of this life changing experience.

Thanks again everyone,

Cheryl
Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:16 pm
WS

WS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond reputeWS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: AOS Completed Bond Lodged At Last!

Congratulations!!! Thats brilliant news, now you can start waiting for the grant email!
Old Aug 8th 2007, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

well done Cheryl youve had an awful experience with the whole aos thing you can now sit back and wait for the visa
Old Aug 8th 2007, 8:37 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

About flippin time Mrs.....

Fantastic news Cheryl, on the home stretch now.

Get those champers bottles in the fridge ready, I'm SOOOO excited for you sweetie.

Love & Hugs

D D xx
Old Aug 9th 2007, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

happygolucky121 is an unknown quantity at this point

We too went the AOS process and i often read your emails and really felt for you, I wish you and your faimly the best things should be straight forward now - Good Luch
Old Aug 9th 2007, 4:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by happygolucky121
We too went the AOS process and i often read your emails and really felt for you, I wish you and your faimly the best things should be straight forward now - Good Luch
Thank you so much for your kind words of suport. This site is wonderful and without everyone on here I would have gone mad by now as its taken over 8 months to get the AOS completed,

Thank again and I also wish you all the best for your new life,

Cheryl
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

THE LAST 139 er has just got their VISA

WE GOT IT OMG AT LONG LONG LAST

Cheryl
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:05 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
THE LAST 139 er has just got their VISA

WE GOT IT OMG AT LONG LONG LAST

Cheryl
well i dont know your story, but we came on a 138 visa (with an AOS), and that took ages. but i reckon, you deserve a big fat CONGRATULATIONS

well done, great news.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:09 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Over the moon for ya sweetie,

It's a l-o-o-o-n-g time in coming, but made all the more sweeter.

So excited I can hardly type!!!

Speak next week.....

Love & Hugs from us all

Val xxxx

Last edited by DollyDaydream; Aug 21st 2007 at 12:12 pm.
Old Aug 21st 2007, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

maund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to allmaund family is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS CHERYL GARY KATE AND MATHEW!!!

I am so happy for your all, enjoy your celebration.
gill
Old Aug 21st 2007, 5:27 pm
Forum Regular

ChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really niceChubbyChubbs is just really nice

Congratulations Cheryl and famly you got there in the end really pleased for you all you can breath out relax and pop open the bubbly