anyone tried conceptaustralia agents?

Old Jun 3rd 2008, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

tonyandwendy is an unknown quantity at this point
Question anyone tried conceptaustralia agents?

has anyone used the immigration agents called conceptaustralia? their head office is in kent, if so are they any good?
thanks
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

cj321 will become famous soon enoughcj321 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: anyone tried conceptaustralia agents?

Originally Posted by tonyandwendy
has anyone used the immigration agents called conceptaustralia? their head office is in kent, if so are they any good?
thanks
We dealt with a company called 'Concept Australia' who have an office in Manchester a few years ago. They got us a 410 visa but said my daughter had no chance of emigrating - she's been here three years now so its a good job we didn't listen to them. Seemed like they only wanted straightforward easy cases, so check with more than one company.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 11:55 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
us, and they were very good (manchester). my sister used them as well, as well as a few friends. cant fault them, very good at their job, ex case officers/managers from the old 'australia house'.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Sleeping Beauty
us, and they were very good (manchester). my sister used them as well, as well as a few friends. cant fault them, very good at their job, ex case officers/managers from the old 'australia house'.
hi
thanks for the inf
rgds tony
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

Phil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the rough

thanks
Hi Tony & Wendy,
We used Concept Australia in Kent to get our 136 Visa and they are very good, we dealt with Mike Ingram for my TRA which was quite involved but at the end of it all we got the Visa. If you need any other info just PM me.

Regards
Phil K
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 2:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Phil K
Hi Tony & Wendy,
We used Concept Australia in Kent to get our 136 Visa and they are very good, we dealt with Mike Ingram for my TRA which was quite involved but at the end of it all we got the Visa. If you need any other info just PM me.

Regards
Phil K
hi
cheers mate
p.s whats tra?
tony
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 3:03 pm
Forum Regular

Phil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the roughPhil K is a jewel in the rough

hi
cheers mate
p.s whats tra?
tony
TRA is a part (the worst part) of the skilled 136 visa application that involves a complete history and description of what you do for a living right back to when you were an apprentice, it is also a lot worse if you are self employed (like me) as you have to provide extra information. This is why we decided to use an agent as they know best.

I hope that helps m8,

Phil
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

storey4 is an unknown quantity at this point

We used 'Concept Australia' Manchester office. They helped us obtain a subclass 136 permanent residency visa and they were brilliant, really helpful and always there when we phoned to answer our questions.

Hope this helps and good luck.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

hi

we are currently using them from the chislehurst offices have found them to be very helpful , have so far answered all of our queries no problem , must admit we used them for location as we only live 10 minutes away so it is easy to drop anything off that they need . they were recommended to us from friends that left here last year who were very happy with them
Old Jan 18th 2009, 12:22 pm
JBS
Just Joined

JBS is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: anyone tried conceptaustralia agents?

Hi All,
Anybody used them for ACS (non-RPL) and 175 visa application before? Their NO VSIA NO FEE policy sounds quite attractive. For me at least.

I am not sure how good they are in terms of ACS (non-RPL) as i know it is the most difficult bit.

Thanks in advance
JBS
Old Jan 18th 2009, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by JBS
Hi All,
Anybody used them for ACS (non-RPL) and 175 visa application before? Their NO VSIA NO FEE policy sounds quite attractive. For me at least.

I am not sure how good they are in terms of ACS (non-RPL) as i know it is the most difficult bit.

Thanks in advance
JBS
hi dont know about acs ( non -rpl ) but i know the no visa no fee means that if they think you wont get it i doubt they will take you on as they do an assessment before hand
best steve
Old Jan 18th 2009, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

missa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We are currently using conceptaustralia ( manchester) They have just submitted our visa this month. We have found them very good up to now. They have not been pushy which we have found others that we have enquired with have been ie continually ringing us asking had we decided to go ahead!!! Ours is also not straight forward as we are both self employed and we have a son of 19 who we have to prove is dependent on us. Believe me the paperwork we have had to provide is unbelievable!!!! It has taken nearly 10mths just to get the paperwork together & they never harrassed us for it just waited until we sent it to them. They also usually reply to emails within the hour!! I have been very impressed up to now.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 2:03 pm
JBS
Just Joined

JBS is an unknown quantity at this point

Yep, i have heard that their manchester office is quite good. What about London one?

Also, I am interested to know whether they have any experience when apply for ACS skill assessment.

Thanks
JBS
Old Jan 18th 2009, 2:29 pm
Just Joined

Murky is an unknown quantity at this point

we used the office in manchester and have found them to be very good, and as has been said further up the thread, no pressure and e-mail back within a day maximum