British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Anyone with their medicals finalised? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/anyone-their-medicals-finalised-568609/)

LouiseR Oct 22nd 2008 8:29 am

Anyone with their medicals finalised?

Just wondering what it looks when the Meds are finalised? Does it look like this?

01/09/2008 Further information required Message
21/10/2008 Health requirements finalised Message
21/10/2008 Further medical results received Message
21/10/2008 HIV blood test received Message

Because as you can see it says Health Requirements Finalised but everything else says received? Does this mean they are all finalised do you think or not?

Many thanks!

LouiseR Oct 22nd 2008 11:29 am

Re: Anyone with their medicals finalised?

anybody?

Davy Oct 22nd 2008 11:46 am

Hi Louise86 I think thats them finalised.Hope so anyway as 4/5 of ours are the same!:thumbup:lisa.

loubiegreen Oct 22nd 2008 1:36 pm

Hi, I believe that this does mean they are all finished. I b****y hope so as 4 out of 6 of ours are finalized but not the other 2 as yet.

Hope this helps.

Lou xx

LouiseR Oct 22nd 2008 1:50 pm

Thanks for that, I hope they are finalised and that we get our visa soon, Its just so frustrating that we don't know what's going on or what means what!

Fingers crossed it won't be long!

De Mange Oct 23rd 2008 11:51 am

Originally Posted by Louiseh86 (Post 6899322)
Thanks for that, I hope they are finalised and that we get our visa soon, Its just so frustrating that we don't know what's going on or what means what!

Fingers crossed it won't be long!

I have the same message and have assumed the finalisation line supercedes the ones below it.

ms1234 Oct 23rd 2008 5:49 pm

Originally Posted by Davy (Post 6899021)
Hi Louise86 I think thats them finalised.Hope so anyway as 4/5 of ours are the same!:thumbup:lisa.

Hi Davy

Mine is the same. 4/5 says Received status.

The one left is Health Requirements Outstanding (shows the date as the Application Lodgement Date)

What does this mean anyone has idea????

Thanks
MS

Davy Oct 23rd 2008 7:36 pm

Hi ms1234.I really don't know.At a guess I'd say it has been recieved but not checked,only guessing though :confused:
We are a family of five.Four have been finalised and one has ALL items outstanding.Everything we sent was together as a family unit...so its beyond me how 1 may have gone astray.
Sorry I can't shed any light on yours,hopefuly someone else will know.
lisa.