Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Anyone in the 'queue' for Contrib Parents Visa?

Wikiposts

Anyone in the 'queue' for Contrib Parents Visa?

Old Apr 30th 2008, 6:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone in the 'queue' for Contrib Parents Visa?

I have found a way around a problem my parents faced and am happy to share if it will assist anyone else.

Please PM me for info.

Kind regards.

Last edited by Wave the Sails; Apr 30th 2008 at 6:02 pm. Reason: Missed a bit
Old May 1st 2008, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: was Bradford then poole dorset then Sydney,Forster, Kanwal,Gosford,and now Erina
FRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond reputeFRAYNE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone in the 'queue' for Contrib Parents Visa?

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
I have found a way around a problem my parents faced and am happy to share if it will assist anyone else.

Please PM me for info.

Kind regards.
Hi there is a thread going for the contributory parent visa if you post on there Im sure you will get a few replies.
Janet
Old May 1st 2008, 12:44 pm
Baz
BE Enthusiast

Baz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Jones Family

Please PM me for info.

Kind regards.
Do tell! My folks are doing the same thing, they applied around September / October last year.
Old May 1st 2008, 3:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

This only applies if you have lodged your bond.

Please PM me for info.

Thanks to everyone else that has contacted me and I hope this has helped.