Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:24 am
Forum Regular

Location: Just moved back to the East Coast - living on the Nambucca
missmileyselina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

No worries looky, sent - happy reading Hope it puts you mind at ease!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:43 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by missmileyselina
No worries looky, sent - happy reading Hope it puts you mind at ease!
Congratulations Looky!!!

Always remember: Brisbane RSMSers are real RSMSers.
Old Mar 29th 2009, 3:12 am
Just Joined

Anirak is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Hi there
I would like to ask missmileyselina, if you could message me the DIAC policy which you where taking about on the 2 year clause.
That would be sooooo helpful. I'm on Permanent Residency since September 08. But already since May 07 with the same Sponsor, means that it is nearly the same situation which you discussed.
Thank you very much!
Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:21 am
Just Joined

zed920 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all,

new here in this thread..

...rbc approval was a quick one (certified feb 26), after a week when it was applied at orange/nsw.
.. visa lodged at parramatta march 2..until now, no word from them.

No case officer yet assign and til now still waiting.

zed920
Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:25 am
Just Joined

anyone had applied at parramatta with rsms 119 and tell me the processing time..mine was lodged march 2 and no CO yet and even a word from them.

zed920
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:32 am
Just Joined

i just want to share to everybody got note from my CO, asking about additional requirements for my form 80 and med checks..hopefully, next got a good news for my visa.
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:39 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

hi zed

i applied parramatta and was processed in 11 days - may i ask what you will be doing in orange?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:39 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by ponyrama
hi zed

i applied parramatta and was processed in 11 days - may i ask what you will be doing in orange?

hi pony,

yours was quick..actually i will be staying in kelso, bathurst and will be working soon as quality assurance manager in a pharmacy..when visa granted. orange,it is where the RCB office located. where are you in nsw?

Last edited by zed920; Apr 9th 2009 at 7:42 am.
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:06 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zed920
hi pony,

yours was quick..actually i will be staying in kelso, bathurst and will be working soon as quality assurance manager in a pharmacy..when visa granted. orange,it is where the RCB office located. where are you in nsw?
I'm in orange during the week - drive through kelso every weekend on my way back to the coast. :-)
Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:57 am
Just Joined

bigfluffylemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi. New user here.

I'm just in the process of completing my RSMS application form, and am a bit confused about exactly what supporting documentation I need, and I was hoping that someone who's gone through the process might be able to help me (the Australian High Commission don't seem to like answering visa questions)?

Specifically:

Do I need to supply evidence that my qualifications (which are degrees from a UK University) are recognised in Australia? The form says this evidence needs to be supplied 'if applicable', but nowhere can I find whether or not it is applicable in my case.

What evidence (if any) of English language ability do I need? Will the fact that I have a degree from a UK University suffice, or do I need to take a test and supply the results (I've looked on the immi.gov.au website for this and again it's clear as mud. The visa section says look at form 966, and form 966 says look at the visa section online. Not helpful).

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:32 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bigfluffylemon
Hi. New user here.

I'm just in the process of completing my RSMS application form, and am a bit confused about exactly what supporting documentation I need, and I was hoping that someone who's gone through the process might be able to help me (the Australian High Commission don't seem to like answering visa questions)?

Specifically:

Do I need to supply evidence that my qualifications (which are degrees from a UK University) are recognised in Australia? The form says this evidence needs to be supplied 'if applicable', but nowhere can I find whether or not it is applicable in my case.

What evidence (if any) of English language ability do I need? Will the fact that I have a degree from a UK University suffice, or do I need to take a test and supply the results (I've looked on the immi.gov.au website for this and again it's clear as mud. The visa section says look at form 966, and form 966 says look at the visa section online. Not helpful).

Thanks in advance for your help.
hi big,

just give them a certified copy of your diploma and transcript of records to them,no test except your ielts result. and by the way,do you have an employer sponsoring you? are you onshore or offshore?
Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

bigfluffylemon is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help.

I'm offshore, being sponsored by a government department in ACT.
Old May 3rd 2009, 6:55 pm
Forum Regular

poppyandpeanut is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there , how do you recieve your rsms visa if you apply in the uk?
Old May 4th 2009, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by poppyandpeanut
hi there , how do you recieve your rsms visa if you apply in the uk?
Hellllooooo alll RSMS Visa applicants.... Guess what ???? 3 months tomorrow since we arrived in Aus.... so far so good !! Naaa actually, lovin it !!

Janjanxx
Old May 5th 2009, 9:43 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Hellllooooo alll RSMS Visa applicants.... Guess what ???? 3 months tomorrow since we arrived in Aus.... so far so good !! Naaa actually, lovin it !!

Janjanxx

Hey Janjan - it was 5 months for me last friday - living the dream my friend living the dream! xox

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.