Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:24 am
  #901  
Forum Regular
 
missmileyselina's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Just moved back to the East Coast - living on the Nambucca
Posts: 103
missmileyselina is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

No worries looky, sent - happy reading Hope it puts you mind at ease!
missmileyselina is offline  
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:43 am
  #902  
Demi-God
 
Burbage's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Far North Queensland
Posts: 2,812
Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by missmileyselina View Post
No worries looky, sent - happy reading Hope it puts you mind at ease!
Congratulations Looky!!!

Always remember: Brisbane RSMSers are real RSMSers.
Burbage is offline  
Old Mar 29th 2009, 3:12 am
  #903  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Location: Flinders Ranges, South Australia
Posts: 3
Anirak is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Hi there
I would like to ask missmileyselina, if you could message me the DIAC policy which you where taking about on the 2 year clause.
That would be sooooo helpful. I'm on Permanent Residency since September 08. But already since May 07 with the same Sponsor, means that it is nearly the same situation which you discussed.
Thank you very much!
Anirak is offline  
Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:21 am
  #904  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
zed920 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

hi all,

new here in this thread..

...rbc approval was a quick one (certified feb 26), after a week when it was applied at orange/nsw.
.. visa lodged at parramatta march 2..until now, no word from them.

No case officer yet assign and til now still waiting.

zed920
zed920 is offline  
Old Apr 8th 2009, 5:25 am
  #905  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
zed920 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

anyone had applied at parramatta with rsms 119 and tell me the processing time..mine was lodged march 2 and no CO yet and even a word from them.


zed920
zed920 is offline  
Old Apr 8th 2009, 7:32 am
  #906  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
zed920 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

i just want to share to everybody got note from my CO, asking about additional requirements for my form 80 and med checks..hopefully, next got a good news for my visa.
zed920 is offline  
Old Apr 8th 2009, 9:39 am
  #907  
beach bum
 
ponyrama's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Snowy Mountains, NSW
Posts: 1,995
ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

hi zed

i applied parramatta and was processed in 11 days - may i ask what you will be doing in orange?
ponyrama is offline  
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:39 am
  #908  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
zed920 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by ponyrama View Post
hi zed

i applied parramatta and was processed in 11 days - may i ask what you will be doing in orange?

hi pony,

yours was quick..actually i will be staying in kelso, bathurst and will be working soon as quality assurance manager in a pharmacy..when visa granted. orange,it is where the RCB office located. where are you in nsw?

Last edited by zed920; Apr 9th 2009 at 7:42 am.
zed920 is offline  
Old Apr 11th 2009, 7:06 am
  #909  
beach bum
 
ponyrama's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Snowy Mountains, NSW
Posts: 1,995
ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by zed920 View Post
hi pony,

yours was quick..actually i will be staying in kelso, bathurst and will be working soon as quality assurance manager in a pharmacy..when visa granted. orange,it is where the RCB office located. where are you in nsw?
I'm in orange during the week - drive through kelso every weekend on my way back to the coast. :-)
ponyrama is offline  
Old Apr 21st 2009, 10:57 am
  #910  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11
bigfluffylemon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Hi. New user here.

I'm just in the process of completing my RSMS application form, and am a bit confused about exactly what supporting documentation I need, and I was hoping that someone who's gone through the process might be able to help me (the Australian High Commission don't seem to like answering visa questions)?

Specifically:

Do I need to supply evidence that my qualifications (which are degrees from a UK University) are recognised in Australia? The form says this evidence needs to be supplied 'if applicable', but nowhere can I find whether or not it is applicable in my case.

What evidence (if any) of English language ability do I need? Will the fact that I have a degree from a UK University suffice, or do I need to take a test and supply the results (I've looked on the immi.gov.au website for this and again it's clear as mud. The visa section says look at form 966, and form 966 says look at the visa section online. Not helpful).

Thanks in advance for your help.
bigfluffylemon is offline  
Old Apr 23rd 2009, 3:32 am
  #911  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 8
zed920 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by bigfluffylemon View Post
Hi. New user here.

I'm just in the process of completing my RSMS application form, and am a bit confused about exactly what supporting documentation I need, and I was hoping that someone who's gone through the process might be able to help me (the Australian High Commission don't seem to like answering visa questions)?

Specifically:

Do I need to supply evidence that my qualifications (which are degrees from a UK University) are recognised in Australia? The form says this evidence needs to be supplied 'if applicable', but nowhere can I find whether or not it is applicable in my case.

What evidence (if any) of English language ability do I need? Will the fact that I have a degree from a UK University suffice, or do I need to take a test and supply the results (I've looked on the immi.gov.au website for this and again it's clear as mud. The visa section says look at form 966, and form 966 says look at the visa section online. Not helpful).

Thanks in advance for your help.
hi big,

just give them a certified copy of your diploma and transcript of records to them,no test except your ielts result. and by the way,do you have an employer sponsoring you? are you onshore or offshore?
zed920 is offline  
Old Apr 24th 2009, 12:56 pm
  #912  
Just Joined
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Posts: 11
bigfluffylemon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Thanks for your help.

I'm offshore, being sponsored by a government department in ACT.
bigfluffylemon is offline  
Old May 3rd 2009, 6:55 pm
  #913  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: manchester
Posts: 101
poppyandpeanut is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

hi there , how do you recieve your rsms visa if you apply in the uk?
poppyandpeanut is offline  
Old May 4th 2009, 11:24 am
  #914  
BE Enthusiast
Thread Starter
 
Joined: May 2008
Posts: 666
janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by poppyandpeanut View Post
hi there , how do you recieve your rsms visa if you apply in the uk?
Hellllooooo alll RSMS Visa applicants.... Guess what ???? 3 months tomorrow since we arrived in Aus.... so far so good !! Naaa actually, lovin it !!

Janjanxx
janjanxx is offline  
Old May 5th 2009, 9:43 pm
  #915  
beach bum
 
ponyrama's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2008
Location: Snowy Mountains, NSW
Posts: 1,995
ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx View Post
Hellllooooo alll RSMS Visa applicants.... Guess what ???? 3 months tomorrow since we arrived in Aus.... so far so good !! Naaa actually, lovin it !!

Janjanxx

Hey Janjan - it was 5 months for me last friday - living the dream my friend living the dream! xox
ponyrama is offline  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.