Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Jan 21st 2009, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by Burbage View Post
Visa approved!!

What a palaver, only took five and a half months.
Congratulation Burbage!!
Its really short time line!!
Old Jan 21st 2009, 10:45 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burbage View Post
Received confirmation by email. Have you got a case officer yet?
Received the standard immi email reply last Fri that mine is still in queue to be allocated to a CO.
Old Jan 21st 2009, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

CONGRATS BURB!!!

you must be well chuffed. now you can sit back, relax and plan your life ahead!!
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 8:51 pm
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Hi All,

Some of you may remember us from last year, we had our RSMS employer nomination refused. Well I thought I would come on here and update you on our progress. The employer nomination was refused again in December and after enlisting the assistance of George Lombard the nomination was resubmitted again on the 19th Jan and guess what it was approved on the 21st only had to wait 2 days. We are so happy that we have got this far, we have already been in Melbourne for more than 3 years so the thought of packing up and heading back to the UK was not good.

We are just putting our visa application together this weekend and will send it off on Tuesday. Lets see if we can beat Ponyrama's timeline and gave a visa grant in record time. I'll let you all know when we have some news.

T
Old Jan 22nd 2009, 10:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by TracyAnne View Post
Hi All,

Lets see if we can beat Ponyrama's timeline and gave a visa grant in record time. I'll let you all know when we have some news.

T
Congrats. I will be quite depressed that you might (will) get the grant sooner than me!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 3:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

Some of you may remember us from last year, we had our RSMS employer nomination refused. Well I thought I would come on here and update you on our progress. The employer nomination was refused again in December and after enlisting the assistance of George Lombard the nomination was resubmitted again on the 19th Jan and guess what it was approved on the 21st only had to wait 2 days. We are so happy that we have got this far, we have already been in Melbourne for more than 3 years so the thought of packing up and heading back to the UK was not good.

We are just putting our visa application together this weekend and will send it off on Tuesday. Lets see if we can beat Ponyrama's timeline and gave a visa grant in record time. I'll let you all know when we have some news.

T
Congratulation dear TracyAnne!!
Great feelings to hear approval after being refused!!
Old Jan 23rd 2009, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by Safaet View Post
Congratulation dear TracyAnne!!
Great feelings to hear approval after being refused!!
CONGRATS BURG !! ..... WELL DONE.... NICE FEELING HEY ????

Good luck Tracy !!!

Old Jan 23rd 2009, 8:06 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Burbage and Good Luck Tracy.

For the record I started work in the "Nominated position" last monday - so far so good folks! Only 1 year and 11 months 3 weeks to go before I can move to the coast!
Old Jan 24th 2009, 1:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Traceanne - great news for you. Glad it got sorted. Do you mind sharing what the basis of the problem was and how it got resolved?

Fantastic news Burbage.
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:07 am
Forum Regular

TracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really niceTracyAnne is just really nice

Hi All,

T
Quick update. Mailed off the RSMS onshore visa application today to Melbourne Business Centre. Now we've just got to wait, hope it won't be too long.

Tracyanne
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Quick update. Mailed off the RSMS onshore visa application today to Melbourne Business Centre. Now we've just got to wait, hope it won't be too long.

Tracyanne
I see something in the crystal ball...it looks...it looks like you shall receive your grant within two weeks
Old Jan 27th 2009, 5:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by looky View Post
I see something in the crystal ball...it looks...it looks like you shall receive your grant within two weeks
I do hope so, I will let you know when I hear something.

Tracyanne
Old Jan 28th 2009, 9:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Well we've "done our Looky" and submitted a 175 with just 4 days to spare! RSMS is still with RCB and we await their verdict.......
Old Jan 28th 2009, 10:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Safin View Post
Well we've "done our Looky" and submitted a 175 with just 4 days to spare! RSMS is still with RCB and we await their verdict.......
Congrats on your Looky

4 days to your OH's birthday? Did you apply online, post or submitted it in person? Online I reckon...I forgot about the online option just then and thought you must have posted it with 4 days to spare...risky lol
Old Jan 29th 2009, 12:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Online...we've got enought risk right now!

RSMS at RCB with likelyhood of failure (I'll have to leave this thread!),

175 with IELTS no done! Need to pass & hope policy still allows late submission.

Still weighing up if we need more insurance of a 475 (SIR) which is fairly certain and quicker than 175 but involves another fee and another offshore trip for 5 for grant. $$$$$$$.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.