Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Dec 5th 2008, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx View Post
I'm not OH IS !!
Ermm...how young are you then?
Old Dec 5th 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by looky View Post
Ermm...how young are you then?
Ummm obviously being a male you should know never to ask a lady her age ... what's with you ???? I think you're late 20s early 30s ... I'm probably 7 years up on you .....
Old Dec 5th 2008, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Ummm obviously being a male you should know never to ask a lady her age ... what's with you ???? I think you're late 20s early 30s ... I'm probably 7 years up on you .....
I'm younger than that!

Reading the thread on 119 being canceled I feel much better having a backup.
Old Dec 5th 2008, 12:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

I'm younger than that!

Reading the thread on 119 being canceled I feel much better having a backup.

Like I said - I'm about 8 years on you
Old Dec 5th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

janjanxx
Saf - there is an age exception with RSMS - You can still get in if he is 45 and over .... don't stress ... it'll be fine...
Originally Posted by Nick.d View Post
Just to let you know, I am 49 and I had my RSMS visa granted last Monday, so that should not be a problem, although sponsoring company had to make a case for me, regarding my age when they had to do their bit.
Ours is the same - age exception taking into account as OH (bless him!) is 51.....
Yeah I know its possible but its not a given and needs an exception granting, and as they can't even write the letter saying why they can't get an australian to do the job in 5 months, getting them to make a decent case that they can't get a younger person or an australian would probably send them into tail spin!!!
Old Dec 9th 2008, 1:46 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

I have a Case Officer!!!

Don't need a UK police report. Some wires got crossed.

Have to apply for a Singapore Police report now though. Off to get my fingerprints taken...
Old Dec 9th 2008, 2:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

great news Burbage. Hopefully not long now for you.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burbage View Post
Have to apply for a Singapore Police report now though. Off to get my fingerprints taken...
How long were you there for?

Mines about a month afte yours. Wonder when I will get a CO.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:50 am
BE Enthusiast

How long were you there for?

Mines about a month afte yours. Wonder when I will get a CO.
Well done Burb !! Yahooo - get that doc there asap - visa grant to follow shortly after that !!! Well done...
Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:13 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Burb !! Yahooo - get that doc there asap - visa grant to follow shortly after that !!! Well done...
CO says it's the only thing outstanding so as soon as it gets back the visa should be granted. Unless they don't like the look of me. Takes about two weeks plus the mailing time.

Looky, I was a month after Janjanxx. And I got my CO 12 days after her. The Brisbane office must be nearly back up to full power. I predict you'll get your CO before the 20th! Would be a nice Chrimbo Pressie.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:17 am
BE Enthusiast

CO says it's the only thing outstanding so as soon as it gets back the visa should be granted. Unless they don't like the look of me. Takes about two weeks plus the mailing time.

Looky, I was a month after Janjanxx. And I got my CO 12 days after her. The Brisbane office must be nearly back up to full power. I predict you'll get your CO before the 20th! Would be a nice Chrimbo Pressie.
Burb - I remember you lodging and your post re: you watching me... wow 12 days after me is not bad considering one month between us....

all the best - keep us posted !!
Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Lets hope so! I am quite sick of checking my mailbox everyday with nothing in there

Burbage are you an UK citizen (can't remember if I asked you this before)?
Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Lets hope so! I am quite sick of checking my mailbox everyday with nothing in there
Looky - when did you lodge - where's your timeline?
Old Dec 9th 2008, 10:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Looky - when did you lodge - where's your timeline?
I lodged at the end of Sep and got the acknowledgment letter on the 1st of Oct I think.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 11:41 am
Demi-God

I lodged at the end of Sep and got the acknowledgment letter on the 1st of Oct I think.
Ah. I was 1st August. You're actually about two months after me. Maybe before new year? Holiday period is probably going to slow it a little, but you'll be too pissed to care anyway. Right?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.