Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Jul 3rd 2008, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Have i flamin heck - still waiting for the job to be certified. They are so slow its unreal.
Our position was certified in ONE WEEK?????

Odd on timing hey?
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by janjanxx
We do love the DIAC though - and the Case Officers....
Of course we do.. just wish all the love we had for them would make them go faster.
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 12:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burkins
Of course we do.. just wish all the love we had for them would make them go faster.
Or speed up time....

Hmmm I find I am now bored as I have nothing to do but wait... before now we were rushing around attending to everything...

Opened a file with dividers in for each section, completed forms on the computer in nice colours lol...

and now NOTHING TO DO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is going to kill me ...
Old Jul 3rd 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

We have our first viewing on Saturday for the house so you can come round and clean for me if yuo are desperate!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

We have our first viewing on Saturday for the house so you can come round and clean for me if yuo are desperate!
Good luck with that !!! Would love to be I'll be far to busy tracking down visa processing times on the net lol
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Good luck with that !!! Would love to be I'll be far to busy tracking down visa processing times on the net lol

bump
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi
We have lodged in Adelaide not Brisbane not sure if that will make a difference.

We were told 6 months for visa and approx 3 weeks (from last week) for CO. We have acknowledgement and receipt for taking the money from our account but nothing since!
Burkins .... you got CO yet???
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Talking Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

No, I am waiting until mid-week to chase.
I.E TOMORROW!!!!!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

No, I am waiting until mid-week to chase.
I.E TOMORROW!!!!!
Let me know what happens !!

Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:02 pm
Forum Regular

Will do. Just ebaying my life away today for 5p listing day in between naps for baby and collecting older one from nursery.

We have clothes, playstations, football programmes, baby stuff for sale - where does all the crap come from??
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Will do. Just ebaying my life away today for 5p listing day in between naps for baby and collecting older one from nursery.

We have clothes, playstations, football programmes, baby stuff for sale - where does all the crap come from??
lol tell me about it!! How does ebay work???
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Take a photograph of what you want to sell, go on ebay site, enter item into relevant section, there is a section for nearly everything on earth! Write description, upload photo and wait 7 days to see if it will sell, most things do sell.

Just browse through the site for a few days to see what sells and what doesn't out of all your stuff to get an idea. Big stuff arrange for local pickup, small stuff post to people.

It's a bit like a car boot but in your PC!
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Take a photograph of what you want to sell, go on ebay site, enter item into relevant section, there is a section for nearly everything on earth! Write description, upload photo and wait 7 days to see if it will sell, most things do sell.

Just browse through the site for a few days to see what sells and what doesn't out of all your stuff to get an idea. Big stuff arrange for local pickup, small stuff post to people.

It's a bit like a car boot but in your PC!
Sounds good ... what about funds?? Do they deposit into your account ?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:17 pm
Forum Regular

Yes you have to open a paypal account and they pay direct to there or some people send cheques.

Paypal and e-bay take a small percentage - can't remember how much though.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Default Anyone got RSMS Visa

QUOTE=Burkins;6548331]Yes you have to open a paypal account and they pay direct to there or some people send cheques.

Paypal and e-bay take a small percentage - can't remember how much though.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU !! Will try it ...

On my way home.... catch up tomorrow .. good luck with that call !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.