Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Nov 21st 2008, 9:53 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by looky
That 131 881 hotline is a torture everytime I tried to call I have learned to get myself into a comfortable position then use a landline + a phone with speakerphone function if I need to call that. Its on par with Telstra's hotline...they should call it the waitline instead!
What is amusing, in a not very amusing way, is the bloke who tells you all about the website.

IF I COULD FIND THE ANSWER ON THE WEBSITE DO YOU THINK I'D BE CALLING THIS STUPID HOTLINE???
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burbage
What is amusing, in a not very amusing way, is the bloke who tells you all about the website.

IF I COULD FIND THE ANSWER ON THE WEBSITE DO YOU THINK I'D BE CALLING THIS STUPID HOTLINE???
Yes I am also quite tired of the 'tetete te te te' tune in the background when the bloke tells you about the website and other immi information!

Btw Burbage were you originally from the UK?
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Hi Guys, whats happening with everyone?, I had a reply back from HOC on the 13th Nov saying my meds have now been processed, I was expecting then, for a quick decision from CO, but that has not happened. My feelings now, are that the person who asked me to now supply meds and form 80, was someone other than the CO and now that they are in place, the CO will now go through everything.

Originally I thought that the CO had looked at everything, then requested the further documentation and once she had it would then make a quick decision.

Argh!!! :curse: this waiting is getting very frustrating now.

Nick
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Hi Guys, whats happening with everyone?, I had a reply back from HOC on the 13th Nov saying my meds have now been processed, I was expecting then, for a quick decision from CO, but that has not happened. My feelings now, are that the person who asked me to now supply meds and form 80, was someone other than the CO and now that they are in place, the CO will now go through everything.

Originally I thought that the CO had looked at everything, then requested the further documentation and once she had it would then make a quick decision.

Argh!!! :curse: this waiting is getting very frustrating now.

Nick

Hi all

Well I sent my english docs to my Agent on Thursday hoping he would nudge diac... but he hasn't even emailed to say he's got the docs so doubt diac have been nudged !! .. asked for a copy of his letter - yeah right !!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Yawn...we're still waiting are we? I nearly forgot I applied having heard nothing back!

BTW the 2 years begin when the rsms is issues or is it counted for the time on a 457 but with the same sponsoring employer? I had read threads on this topic in the past but can't remember the conclusion.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 3:11 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Yawn...we're still waiting are we? I nearly forgot I applied having heard nothing back!

BTW the 2 years begin when the rsms is issues or is it counted for the time on a 457 but with the same sponsoring employer? I had read threads on this topic in the past but can't remember the conclusion.
I think it 2 years from start date with employer or issue date of PR visa whichever is later.

By the way I have 4 more sleeps (well probably 3 actually as wont sleep on last night) and will be in Oz by Monday. Wooooohooooooooo!

Sorry - had to share that!
Old Nov 26th 2008, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ponyrama
I think it 2 years from start date with employer or issue date of PR visa whichever is later.

By the way I have 4 more sleeps (well probably 3 actually as wont sleep on last night) and will be in Oz by Monday. Wooooohooooooooo!

Sorry - had to share that!
How you feeling? Got everything sorted? All prepared? Bet you jump up and down every day don't you?!!

I'm excited for you!! Good one pony. x
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:18 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Bix's Second Mate:

Mid June Submission
CO 10 Nov.
Visa grant 9am today 27 Nov.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 11:30 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
How you feeling? Got everything sorted? All prepared? Bet you jump up and down every day don't you?!!

I'm excited for you!! Good one pony. x

I'm a wreck. But an excited one. Can't look my folks in the eye though - feel so guilty about what I'm gonna put them through on Sunday morning knowing I'm so happy to finally be getting on that plane.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 4:30 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Bix mate 3
Lodged 29 Sept
CO 10 Nov
Visa grant 3pm 27 Nov
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
Bix mate 3
Lodged 29 Sept
CO 10 Nov
Visa grant 3pm 27 Nov
OMG I lodged on 19 Sep I think!

Last edited by looky; Nov 27th 2008 at 5:32 am. Reason: Wrong date!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
Bix mate 3
Lodged 29 Sept
CO 10 Nov
Visa grant 3pm 27 Nov
WELL DONE BIX - DID EMPLOYER PHONE DIAC !! ...
I lodged end June - what are my chances
well can only hope !!
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Bix did your employer call up DIAC to hasten the visa be granted again?
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Bix did your employer call up DIAC to hasten the visa be granted again?
i have a case officer
Old Nov 27th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

melbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to allmelbert is a name known to all

That's fantastic news, at long last!!!!!!!

We have had our 176 in for 5 months now, but hubby got a job and the company put in for a 457 on Tuesday - which was granted yesterday!!!!!!

Flippin' fab!!!

You won't be long now, the wait is nearly over!

Mel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.