Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Thanks for that Nick..... good luck !!

Did you contact HOC or did you contact your Agent....
I don't have an Agent, doing it all myself, I contacted HOC through their enquiry form on their website. This waiting is killing me

Nick
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:23 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nick.d
I don't have an Agent, doing it all myself, I contacted HOC through their enquiry form on their website. This waiting is killing me

Nick
What's HOC?

I'm doing it myself as well. Not in a position to fork out another 3k for an agent. It's a week now since I returned Form 80.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Its the people who clear the health reports. Theres a sticky at the top of immigration about them.

As the docs you sent may well have been requested by an admin person not a co that may be why you haven't heard anything - still waiting on the co looking at it all.

Not sure if you should get an acknowledgement of receipt though. If you are still concerned you could email and ask for confirmation of receipt at least.

Still no change our end.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 10:39 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Safin
Its the people who clear the health reports. Theres a sticky at the top of immigration about them.

As the docs you sent may well have been requested by an admin person not a co that may be why you haven't heard anything - still waiting on the co looking at it all.

Not sure if you should get an acknowledgement of receipt though. If you are still concerned you could email and ask for confirmation of receipt at least.

Still no change our end.
Onshore applications. The health reports are all done and cleared before the submission I think. Of course they don't tell you whether they've cleared them, but they are supposed to tell you if anything serious is wrong with you.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 1:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

I think with onshore ones if there was something that could fail you it must be fairly serious therefore you would know about it. HSA are the ones who do these. As you HOC are for offshore.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 4:33 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Are we talking about the HSA HOC circle of confusion again I did mine at HSA but as I have repeated myself a few times (which I still don't have the exact answer to) HSA said no electronic database results will be available to Immi dept and gave me a sealed envelope. This is contradictory to what many have said about HSA being the processing authority for Immi dept if medicals are done onshore.

Emailed HOC and was told they have received my medical results and awaiting a MO to process it...but not sure if they are talking about the medicals I had which was done offshore ages ago for another visa which I have since cancelled after grant or the most recent one at HSA done in April this year!

Anyway haven't heard from anywhere/anyone since acknowledgement letter for 857.

Side interest: Was just having lunch and watched the parliament session on tv by chance and a midwife in South Australia with a down syndrome child (no not that German doctor) who was refused PR visa was was granted a PR visa by the immigration minister this month.

Last edited by looky; Nov 13th 2008 at 5:06 am.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 5:51 am
Demi-God

Originally Posted by looky
Are we talking about the HSA HOC circle of confusion again I did mine at HSA but as I have repeated myself a few times (which I still don't have the exact answer to) HSA said no electronic database results will be available to Immi dept and gave me a sealed envelope. This is contradictory to what many have said about HSA being the processing authority for Immi dept if medicals are done onshore.

Emailed HOC and was told they have received my medical results and awaiting a MO to process it...but not sure if they are talking about the medicals I had which was done offshore ages ago for another visa which I have since cancelled after grant or the most recent one at HSA done in April this year!

Anyway haven't heard from anywhere/anyone since acknowledgement letter for 857.

Side interest: Was just having lunch and watched the parliament session on tv by chance and a midwife in South Australia with a down syndrome child (no not that German doctor) who was refused PR visa was was granted a PR visa by the immigration minister this month.
I had sealed envelope as well. It went in with my application.
Old Nov 13th 2008, 6:01 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burbage
I had sealed envelope as well. It went in with my application.
Yeah same here. So it must be going through HOC to be processed then...although HSA told me no more processing by a medical officer is required...HOC and HSA contradicting eachother in what was told to me
Old Nov 13th 2008, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Yeah same here. So it must be going through HOC to be processed then...although HSA told me no more processing by a medical officer is required...HOC and HSA contradicting eachother in what was told to me
Interesting stuff Looky ... about the pr visa....

Well no response from my Agent - 3 days later after sending him an email.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with MARA?
Old Nov 13th 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Interesting stuff Looky ... about the pr visa....

Well no response from my Agent - 3 days later after sending him an email.
Does anyone know how to get in touch with MARA?
They have a website which goes into which agents have recieved a bo****king and what to do about problems though I can't remember the name - should be an easy google though.

Take it you are not impressed
Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Safin
They have a website which goes into which agents have recieved a bo****king and what to do about problems though I can't remember the name - should be an easy google though.

Take it you are not impressed
Not impressed at all - only due to lack of response - been 4 days no response to my email... if I did that to one of my clients I'd be slapped on the wrist and disiplined - where's the courtesy !!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

No news yet from Brisbane office for me...
Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

No news yet from Brisbane office for me...
lol do you even know what visa you've applied for lol
Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

lol do you even know what visa you've applied for lol
YES 857!
Old Nov 14th 2008, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

YES 857!
RSMS 119/ 175 / 857 ?? ...

Good luck looooky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.