Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Nov 11th 2008, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Dont think so Saf as my file is in the back log ... do you think that's a good enough reason???

I certainly dont...

can you apply twice? If your first is in a backlog and no ones looking at it then they wont know that you have already applied before!!

And they would grant your visa (using the new app) and youd get your visa within a month!!! and then you can be in Oz!!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 10:44 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Seems Brisbane made a amazing turn around time .... SA applicant lodged 23/10 got visa already............ actually took 18 DAYS ..

Hello - please pick up a June file instead of October !!!
What do you mean SA applicant? Was that to the Adelaide office?
Old Nov 11th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Seems Brisbane made a amazing turn around time .... SA applicant lodged 23/10 got visa already............ actually took 18 DAYS ..

Hello - please pick up a June file instead of October !!!

SA = South Africa?

18 days offshore?! In that case I should have already got my ages ago and I applied at the end of Sep onshore!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 12:01 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by looky
SA = South Africa?

18 days offshore?! In that case I should have already got my ages ago and I applied at the end of Sep onshore!
Was that definitely Brisbane?
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burbage
Was that definitely Brisbane?
YES - SOUTH AFRICA
AND
YES - BRISBANE....

I emailed my agent about it yesterday but am yet to receive a response.. just adds fuel to the fire !! ....

I think my Agent has toooo many applicants and we are on a pile as we are in Brisbane....
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

YES - SOUTH AFRICA
AND
YES - BRISBANE....

I emailed my agent about it yesterday but am yet to receive a response.. just adds fuel to the fire !! ....

I think my Agent has toooo many applicants and we are on a pile as we are in Brisbane....

Is that just an isolated case/priority processing or are 119/857 getting churned out faster than before from Brisbane office?
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by looky
Is that just an isolated case/priority processing or are 119/857 getting churned out faster than before from Brisbane office?
Looky - I'm not sure but I do know that the new case officers (with less experience) are handling the back log - the old case officers (with experience) are handling all new cases... so it makes sense that anyone lodging from I would think Sept/Oct would get their visa before June etc applicants ... as we in tha back log and I think the new case officers are dealing with these............

How logical is that???....
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looky - I'm not sure but I do know that the new case officers (with less experience) are handling the back log - the old case officers (with experience) are handling all new cases... so it makes sense that anyone lodging from I would think Sept/Oct would get their visa before June etc applicants ... as we in tha back log and I think the new case officers are dealing with these............

Hmm...I haven't heard anything from them since the acknowledgement letter.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Can you think of any reason why you might need to contact them? Maybe if they have to pull your file out for a particular query then it might jog them into actioning it? Any info? A query as to if they have recieved something? I don't know just trying to think of something for you.....
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Safin
Can you think of any reason why you might need to contact them? Maybe if they have to pull your file out for a particular query then it might jog them into actioning it? Any info? A query as to if they have recieved something? I don't know just trying to think of something for you.....
We are sending evidence of English - think Agent will send that in... well I hope anyway.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:44 pm
Demi-God

Let us remain calm.

I WANT TO PLAN THE REST OF MY LIFE YOU BUSTARDS*!! GET ON WITH GRANTING MY VISA!!!!!

* A kind of bird.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burbage
Let us remain calm.

I WANT TO PLAN THE REST OF MY LIFE YOU BUSTARDS*!! GET ON WITH GRANTING MY VISA!!!!!

* A kind of bird.

Burb - I think you'll be ok.... lodged August ... and already have had someone pick up your file and ask for Form 80 !! Chill mate...
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Burb - I think you'll be ok.... lodged August ... and already have had someone pick up your file and ask for Form 80 !! Chill mate...
Old Nov 11th 2008, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Hi janjanxx,

Just letting you know, I am still waiting and I lodged in May, I think my medical situation must be holding everything up, due to my history, but Meds were sent on 30th Sept, Form 80 was sent before that to case officer and I haven't heard anything, apart from a reply from HOC that there were delays in processing meds and mine would be processed accordingly.

I have emailed CO asking if, apart from Meds, he now has everything from me, that was weeks ago...... no reply, .

I have, last week, enquired again to see if HOC can give me an update on whether meds have, or are being processed....... no reply.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Hi janjanxx,

Just letting you know, I am still waiting and I lodged in May, I think my medical situation must be holding everything up, due to my history, but Meds were sent on 30th Sept, Form 80 was sent before that to case officer and I haven't heard anything, apart from a reply from HOC that there were delays in processing meds and mine would be processed accordingly.

I have emailed CO asking if, apart from Meds, he now has everything from me, that was weeks ago...... no reply, .

I have, last week, enquired again to see if HOC can give me an update on whether meds have, or are being processed....... no reply.
Thanks for that Nick..... good luck !!

Did you contact HOC or did you contact your Agent....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.