Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Thought this may cheer people up who have lodged in Brisbane. My visa agent has just said that she submitted a RSMS application in september and it was granted last week!!

(i dont know when in september - her email just says september, but even if its the 1/9/08, thats quick for DIAC in Brisbane!!

I hope this message brings hope to all RSMS lodging in Brisbane.

(p.s. my application STILL isnt lodged!! Im waiting for a qualification certificate to come through :curse

Last edited by Looking forward to Oz; Nov 2nd 2008 at 7:15 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Thought this may cheer people up who have lodged in Brisbane. My visa agent has just said that she submitted a RSMS application in september and it was granted last week!!

(i dont know when in september - her email just says september, but even if its the 1/9/08, thats quick for DIAC in Brisbane!!

(p.s. my application STILL isnt lodged!! Im waiting for a qualification certificate to come through :curse
Thanks for that Looking....

This clarifies the whole "backlog applications taking longer than new lodged applications "...

Mine (June) in the back log !! ..

But good going for Brisbane anyway
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Does anyone know what is the current processing time for a 457 and 857 application in Perth?
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Could it be Sep 2007? It wouldn't surprise me given its Brisbane
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Me too. We're waiting on work contract, details of advertising and a letter explaining why it has to be OH not a local before we can send it to rcb. Actually heard from HR dept unsolicited today for the first time in months giving a progress update ... Still slow but progress nonetheless
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Safin
Me too. We're waiting on work contract, details of advertising and a letter explaining why it has to be OH not a local before we can send it to rcb. Actually heard from HR dept unsolicited today for the first time in months giving a progress update ... Still slow but progress nonetheless

We've got all our evidence of English together (at last) so sending that off to Agent today ... hopefully we will see some movement ... anything at least.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by looky
Could it be Sep 2007? It wouldn't surprise me given its Brisbane
Based on some of the posts about Brisbane I wouldnt be surprised if it was 2007 either!! But, im sure she was refering to this Sept cause i asked if I could get my visa by mid Jan '09!!

Although agent also pointed out that with the christmas/NY period coming up things could appear to halt for a while!!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Based on some of the posts about Brisbane I wouldnt be surprised if it was 2007 either!! But, im sure she was refering to this Sept cause i asked if I could get my visa by mid Jan '09!!

Although agent also pointed out that with the christmas/NY period coming up things could appear to halt for a while!!
Halt for a while??? lol they have halted already lol
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wonder whether we should send them some mince pies and milk to help them work through the holidays and remain focussed rather than be festive and giddy!!

It might even entice them to go to work to grant a few visas on christmas day aswel!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder whether we should send them some mince pies and milk to help them work through the holidays and remain focussed rather than be festive and giddy!!

It might even entice them to go to work to grant a few visas on christmas day aswel!
don't hold your breath. Last year it seemed the country almost comes to a standstill between about 20 dec and mid jan. What with Christmas, the long school hols and mid summer heat its not a very productive time
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

don't hold your breath. Last year it seemed the country almost comes to a standstill between about 20 dec and mid jan. What with Christmas, the long school hols and mid summer heat its not a very productive time
Well its six weeks until the 20th so they better get cracking !! ..
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Well its six weeks until the 20th so they better get cracking !! ..

On the other thread an August 2008 RSMS application has a case officer asking for extra documents...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571009
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

On the other thread an August 2008 RSMS application has a case officer asking for extra documents...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=571009
If that was Burbage it's not clear if it was the CO asking for extra or just a checker asking for missing docs from checklist. But at least someone had picked the file off the floor......
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

If that was Burbage it's not clear if it was the CO asking for extra or just a checker asking for missing docs from checklist. But at least someone had picked the file off the floor......
Yes its Burbage's thread. Either way my excitment factor for my 857 is not as high as before. Come 175!
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 5:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes its Burbage's thread. Either way my excitment factor for my 857 is not as high as before. Come 175!
Looky - you are hijacking this thread with your 175 lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.