Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Sep 29th 2008, 6:46 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Quick question guys - how long did it take for DIAC to acknowledge receipt of your paper based applications? I DHL'ed mine to Sydney on 22/9 and it was received on 25/9. Will they e-mail me to say they got it and they've took my money or will I get a letter?

Ooooh the impatience of it all!
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Mate in work was allocated a case officer this week.

Lodged Brisbane mid April.

News from Brisbane is that they are getting the benefit from the new staff so processing time is beginning to reduce.

His visa was granted today. Whooopppeee.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:37 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ponyrama
Quick question guys - how long did it take for DIAC to acknowledge receipt of your paper based applications? I DHL'ed mine to Sydney on 22/9 and it was received on 25/9. Will they e-mail me to say they got it and they've took my money or will I get a letter?

I didn't get a notification.
Tracked the delivery of the documents and also when they debited my card but there was no notification until a CO was appointed.
Old Sep 29th 2008, 7:44 pm
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Tracked the delivery of the documents and also when they debited my card but there was no notification until a CO was appointed.
Ooooh ok - I will check my credit card account then and see if they took the money yet.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

In my case, I got a letter through my door acknowledging receipt of my application, with a receipt stapled to it,confirming payment was taken from my credit card, that was the first I heard from them.

Nick
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:13 pm
beach bum

Originally Posted by Nick.d
In my case, I got a letter through my door acknowledging receipt of my application, with a receipt stapled to it,confirming payment was taken from my credit card, that was the first I heard from them.

Nick
My credit card was charged over night so at least I know they have deffo got it and have started processing. It also had to be transferred from Sydney Business Centre to Parramatta so I think that is pretty quick!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 2:24 am
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Hi
We had a letter 3 days after posting application to say received. Then a letter a further 3 days later saying that they had taken money.

Good luck everyone.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by Burkins
Hi
We had a letter 3 days after posting application to say received. Then a letter a further 3 days later saying that they had taken money.

Good luck everyone.
I mailed mine onshore on 19 Sep and got the registered return card (An option I included in the registered post) that they signed it over 3 days later I posted it but no acknowlegement letter yet!!! You posted it off shore and got one 3 days later!!!
Old Oct 1st 2008, 6:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
Bix - are you saying the April Applicant who lodged in Brisbane got his VISA????
Old Oct 1st 2008, 10:55 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Bix - are you saying the April Applicant who lodged in Brisbane got his VISA????
Yip.

Lodged onshore mid April.
Co appointed and visa granted within the last week.

We also have one who lodged onshore in June.
Heard nothing so far.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
Yip.

Lodged onshore mid April.
Co appointed and visa granted within the last week.

We also have one who lodged onshore in June.
Heard nothing so far.
That's good though... we lodged June so hoping to hear something sooon..... 3 months and NOTHING ..............
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 5:40 pm
beach bum

Sorry to do this to you JanJan but...........

I GOT A CO!!!

I cant believe it. Got up this morning and there was an e-mail from her asking me to send my meds in (which I've already done but hey ho). Oh my god, I'm so excited. The suspense is gonna be killing me now.

Come on CO's, we know ur out there, give JanJan a visa!!!!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorry to do this to you JanJan but...........

I GOT A CO!!!

I cant believe it. Got up this morning and there was an e-mail from her asking me to send my meds in (which I've already done but hey ho). Oh my god, I'm so excited. The suspense is gonna be killing me now.

Come on CO's, we know ur out there, give JanJan a visa!!!!
HELL NO !!! YOU LODGED AT THE RIGHT PLACE ... THAT IS CRAZY ... yahooo very very excited for you !!!! But very very jealous....

Brisbane - please just give us a CO !!!! Christmas is around the corner and I need to add your name to my list hehe !!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by janjanxx
HELL NO !!! YOU LODGED AT THE RIGHT PLACE ... THAT IS CRAZY ... yahooo very very excited for you !!!! But very very jealous....

Brisbane - please just give us a CO !!!! Christmas is around the corner and I need to add your name to my list hehe !!
Brisbane seem to be the office that has issues with processing time most of the time with 457, 119/857 and other visas while other states seem to be coping well with the workload...planning and manpower management must not be very good at Brisbane office.
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by looky
Brisbane seem to be the office that has issues with processing time most of the time with 457, 119/857 and other visas while other states seem to be coping well with the workload...planning and manpower management must not be very good at Brisbane office.
I agree !! ... Looky do you know this as FACT... I'm just not sure whether we getting our 100% from Agent !! ... Wish he would just phone them and pushhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh a bit !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.