Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:08 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

My friend recently got hers in 12 days (onshore RSMS lodged in Brisbane), my ENS was lodged to Brisbane in Feb and I'm still waiting
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
My friend recently got hers in 12 days (onshore RSMS lodged in Brisbane), my ENS was lodged to Brisbane in Feb and I'm still waiting
I think onshore makes a difference.... was she on a 457 to start with?
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:34 am
...feeling hot hot hot!!!

wannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud ofwannabauzzienurse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Yes she was but being onshore has definately not speeded mine up!
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Sit tight ... bet you'll get it any day now !! ;-)
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:41 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wannabauzzienurse
Yes she was but being onshore has definately not speeded mine up!
My mates is Onshore too.
457 to RSMS
Old Jun 24th 2008, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
My mates is Onshore too.
457 to RSMS
Hands of the universe ......
Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Hands of the universe ......

Any movement .....
Old Jun 25th 2008, 12:52 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Discussion with DICA Brisbane today.

Because of the changes of visa office locations they lost half their staff in Brisbane.

Unfortunately as these things go some egghead decides what the correct staff numbers are but because of the intracacies they don't always get it right do they ? Or maybe they err on the low side purposely in the hope they can reduce staff numbers without anyone noticing.

Upshot is they got it wrong with the consequent delays to visa processing not to mention at a time when the number of applications are actually increasing.

The "standard" email of 6-9 weeks before getting a CO appointed is not valid. Anyone lodging today can expect a 6 month wait. If you are already lodged then it will be less of course. The likes of medical occupations take a higher priority.

They have had to recruit again so will start to catch up but as of today they are processing Jan lodgements.

Medicals that might expire before your case comes up will be treated as sympathetically as possible. Maybe a 15 month validity allowed instead of the usual 12 months. Same for police checks provided you haven't travelled overseas in the meantime.
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
Discussion with DICA Brisbane today.

Because of the changes of visa office locations they lost half their staff in Brisbane.

Unfortunately as these things go some egghead decides what the correct staff numbers are but because of the intracacies they don't always get it right do they ? Or maybe they err on the low side purposely in the hope they can reduce staff numbers without anyone noticing.

Upshot is they got it wrong with the consequent delays to visa processing not to mention at a time when the number of applications are actually increasing.

The "standard" email of 6-9 weeks before getting a CO appointed is not valid. Anyone lodging today can expect a 6 month wait. If you are already lodged then it will be less of course. The likes of medical occupations take a higher priority.

They have had to recruit again so will start to catch up but as of today they are processing Jan lodgements.

Medicals that might expire before your case comes up will be treated as sympathetically as possible. Maybe a 15 month validity allowed instead of the usual 12 months. Same for police checks provided you haven't travelled overseas in the meantime.

Hmmmmmmmm is there any Agent who can advise further on this ??
Old Jun 25th 2008, 2:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burkins
Is there anyone else with a RSMS?
I can't stand the waiting.....
Burkins..... did you lodge ?
Old Jun 25th 2008, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Hi
We have lodged in Adelaide not Brisbane not sure if that will make a difference.

We were told 6 months for visa and approx 3 weeks (from last week) for CO. We have acknowledgement and receipt for taking the money from our account but nothing since!
Old Jun 26th 2008, 6:15 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Burkins
Hi
We have lodged in Adelaide not Brisbane not sure if that will make a difference.

We were told 6 months for visa and approx 3 weeks (from last week) for CO. We have acknowledgement and receipt for taking the money from our account but nothing since!
Will be interesting to see the different time frames with Bris and Adelaide... keep us posted on your CO
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Will be interesting to see the different time frames with Bris and Adelaide... keep us posted on your CO
Hi janjanxx,

I lodged my RSMS at the Perth Business Centre on 5th May and got acknowlegement on 12th May, Visa charge taken and told who my CO was.
Since then, not a dickie bird.

I was expecting to hear from them by now, as I am awaiting instruction on having Medicals done, if it takes much longer, I may have to have new police checks done, as the existing checks were done in early March and this may leave me a very short window in time to sell the house and sort my affairs out,in time (first entry to Aus, being March 2009) if I don't get the visa grant by, say, Nov or Dec.
Old Jun 26th 2008, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nick.d
Hi janjanxx,

I lodged my RSMS at the Perth Business Centre on 5th May and got acknowlegement on 12th May, Visa charge taken and told who my CO was.
Since then, not a dickie bird.

I was expecting to hear from them by now, as I am awaiting instruction on having Medicals done, if it takes much longer, I may have to have new police checks done, as the existing checks were done in early March and this may leave me a very short window in time to sell the house and sort my affairs out,in time (first entry to Aus, being March 2009) if I don't get the visa grant by, say, Nov or Dec.
Hi Nick - thanks for that....

Hmmmm.... That was quick for a CO ... wonder why nothing yet? Are medical valid for a year? I would say do it.....

We have done everything... pcc and medicals all done.. our medicals were don in April.... and we are hoping to lodge MONDAY !! So say sweet prayers!! And send Karma !!

How are things going with your daughter?

Why not give your CO a call and find out .... are we allowed to do that lol?
Old Jun 26th 2008, 9:01 am
Forum Regular

Nick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really niceNick.d is just really nice

Hi Nick - thanks for that....

Hmmmm.... That was quick for a CO ... wonder why nothing yet? Are medical valid for a year? I would say do it.....

We have done everything... pcc and medicals all done.. our medicals were don in April.... and we are hoping to lodge MONDAY !! So say sweet prayers!! And send Karma !!

How are things going with your daughter?

Why not give your CO a call and find out .... are we allowed to do that lol?
Yes I was surprised that CO was alotted to me as soon as I got acknowlegement.

Medicals are valid in most cases for a year, but I think your first entry date will be a year from the earliest of either the police checks or medicals. so the possible scenario for me is that I don't get visa grant till maybe Dec and because the police checks were done in March this year, they will give me three months to get there, two months if I dont hear by Jan and one month if I don't hear by Feb.
As my case is a little complicated, due to previous medical problems, I cannot anticipate a definite positive outcome, so cannot really put house up for sale until I know for sure.

I think you can contact the case officer, on my letter from DIAC, it gives out a tel no that the CO can be contacted on.

My Daughter is OK, although she is adamant that she will not be coming with me just yet, she is trying to find ways of finding rented accomodation as well as looking into all the grants and like, that she will be entitled to, as she is in higher education still.

Good luck with your application...... Karma is being sent.

Nick

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.