Anyone got RSMS Visa

Old Aug 18th 2008, 12:17 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone got RSMS Visa

Originally Posted by looky
I wonder what is the reason Brisbane office is always behind in terms of visa processing (457, rsms)?
Lack of staff - see post 23.
Old Aug 18th 2008, 12:29 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
Lack of staff - see post 23.
How come the other states are not?
Old Aug 18th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by looky
How come the other states are not?
Hmmm post #23 was posted on 25 June ... surely they should be nearly on track with staff....

I think when i get there I'm going to work in Brisbane office... seems they need all the help they can get ...
Old Aug 18th 2008, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Burkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura aboutBurkins has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pumpkin blossom
Our agent here in Adelaide told us to expect 6 months, they said that although the odd one will be quicker, most are taking closer to 6 months.
Our agent said 5 months and the fantastic CO managed a turn around of 8 weeks. Fingers crossed you get the same lady!
Old Aug 18th 2008, 10:24 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by janjanxx
Hmmm post #23 was posted on 25 June ... surely they should be nearly on track with staff....

I think when i get there I'm going to work in Brisbane office... seems they need all the help they can get ...
Mmmmmm.....unfortunately decisions on number of staff employed are rarely made by those on the front line.

But they do have 2 more staff now.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Do you have an inside line on thingd Bix? You seem well informed!
Old Aug 19th 2008, 6:47 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally Posted by Safin
Do you have an inside line on thingd Bix? You seem well informed!
No I don't Safin.

It's just we have two 457 to RSMS applications in Brisbane at the moment and they take in turns phoning for updates.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

janjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nicejanjanxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bix
No I don't Safin.

It's just we have two 457 to RSMS applications in Brisbane at the moment and they take in turns phoning for updates.
Please tell them to look at mine
Old Aug 19th 2008, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Safin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond reputeSafin has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
No I don't Safin.

Shame! Well at least the info is useful

Safin
Old Aug 20th 2008, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Shame! Well at least the info is useful

Safin
Bix - did you go through Agent? Are you just calling them weekly ??
Old Aug 20th 2008, 1:42 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

My company is small and has no-one with any visa expertise but we always do the applications ourselves.

457 and RSMS are not that difficult provided the applicants personal background is pretty straightforward.

On the face of it mine was the most difficult as I was over-age, no qualifications and no education but it was pretty plain sailing in spite of all that.

I've already been through the 457 and RSMS so have full PR.

The other two that are on 457s going for RSMS just phone up the Brisbane DIAC.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bix
My company is small and has no-one with any visa expertise but we always do the applications ourselves.

457 and RSMS are not that difficult provided the applicants personal background is pretty straightforward.

On the face of it mine was the most difficult as I was over-age, no qualifications and no education but it was pretty plain sailing in spite of all that.

I've already been through the 457 and RSMS so have full PR.

The other two that are on 457s going for RSMS just phone up the Brisbane DIAC.
Oh ok.... so you employ people there in Aus.... that is interesting...
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Immigration still haven't decided the casual / permanent saga ...... sometime next week we hope now.

In the mean time employer waiting (and hopefully not going cold on us) and I have even less hair left. And our exisiting visa expires in 9 weeks !!!!!

And we've realised that we can't get bridging visas for our plan b or c so this has to get sorted soon or else we are booking removals in reverse and being sent home!!! - can we get eta's onshore and have a bloody good holiday before having to leave!!!!!? (hopefully joking on that point!)
Old Aug 22nd 2008, 12:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Immigration still haven't decided the casual / permanent saga ...... sometime next week we hope now.

In the mean time employer waiting (and hopefully not going cold on us) and I have even less hair left. And our exisiting visa expires in 9 weeks !!!!!

And we've realised that we can't get bridging visas for our plan b or c so this has to get sorted soon or else we are booking removals in reverse and being sent home!!! - can we get eta's onshore and have a bloody good holiday before having to leave!!!!!? (hopefully joking on that point!)
YAHOOOOO....................................

Its Friday !!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 7:07 am
beach bum

ponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond reputeponyrama has a reputation beyond repute

Just thinking through my options as regardless to whether my visa is through or not I want to go to Oz for Christmas. Thinking of booking a return flight and if I get my visa changing it to a one way. But just wondering how much time I will need between visa grant and flight to get my passport sorted...............

Those of you who have you visa grant letter for RSMS offshore - do you have to send passport to Australian Embassy to get visa label put in???? Or does it say you can validate after initial entry into Oz?

Also can you go to Embassy in person and get it done there and then or do you have to do by post?

Have emailed Singapore Airlines and they have said I can change date of my flight free of charge providing it is within the seasonality of the ticket.........very nice of them I'm sure!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.