Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ANYONE DOING PRACTICAL FOR VETTASSESS IN JULY?

ANYONE DOING PRACTICAL FOR VETTASSESS IN JULY?

Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:43 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ANYONE DOING PRACTICAL FOR VETTASSESS IN JULY?

Originally Posted by ronnie98
just sent my money off, they were late giving me the result of my paper exam but said they were still excepting the money if there were places left so fingers crossed for july.
Hi ronnie98,

I sent the money off on may 24th, they sent me confirmation of recieving it on may 28th but didn't take the money from my account until 6th of June. The deadline was the 2nd so in my eyes i've made the july practical but havn't had anything to say that i have a place on it. Should i be worried as i've read on here that alot of people have had confirmation already...

cheers,

Lee
Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

dobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to alldobaman is a name known to all

i'm a sparks. our agent tells me july 14th in london. no confirmation from vetassess yet though. i took an IELTS (english test) this weekend and it was tough as you like. (by the way i was born in london and lived here all my life!) so im guessing the assessment isnt going to be a stroll in the park.
good luck all.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Location: West Sussex till end of 2009- then somewhere sunnier
john& becky is an unknown quantity at this point

I've never heard of someone whose first language is English havng to do an IELTS test? Seems strange but hey ho.
I'm just about to rekindle our application and having put all the work in to the TRA application but never having submitted it, not looking forward to going through Vetasses instead.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

plumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud ofplumbobs has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: ANYONE DOING PRACTICAL FOR VETTASSESS IN JULY?

we have got our date through july 15th in accrington (plumbing)
yippee

sue pete joe 16 emma 15 ben 13 nic 12 will 5 tom 4
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Hi ronnie98,

I sent the money off on may 24th, they sent me confirmation of recieving it on may 28th but didn't take the money from my account until 6th of June. The deadline was the 2nd so in my eyes i've made the july practical but havn't had anything to say that i have a place on it. Should i be worried as i've read on here that alot of people have had confirmation already...

cheers,

Lee
they have taken the money but I still havnt heard yet, fingers crossed though!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 1:26 pm
Forum Regular

ronnie98 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by LeeLee
Hi ronnie98,

cheers,

Lee
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:49 pm
Account Closed

LeeLee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ronnie98
I'm glad someone else is in the same boat!
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:00 pm
Just Joined

andy115 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know where abouts in london the practical tests are held as this will affect where my prefered location is?

Cheers
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

docgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nicedocgp is just really nice

Originally Posted by andy115
Does anyone know where abouts in london the practical tests are held as this will affect where my prefered location is?

Cheers
hi there the practical exam is at willesden college nw london the link is below

click me

doc
Old Jun 17th 2008, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JuilePaul
Hi

OH supposed to be doing carpentry practical in July still waiting for date and location - had to put Accrington, Glasgow and London in order of preference!! fingers crossed its Accrington!!

Seems like ages since we sent our money off etc!!
Hi

Have you had your date through yet? Like you, we're hoping for the carpentry practical in Accrington but haven't heard anything yet ?

Denise
Old Jun 17th 2008, 3:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

We received our practical date yesterday for the Electical one. This was only posted to us and not notified by email. So you find something has been sent just on it's way to you.

Good luck every one!
Old Jun 17th 2008, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

lia-matt will become famous soon enoughlia-matt will become famous soon enough

My OH is doing the joinery practical on 15th July at Accrington
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

OZERJON is an unknown quantity at this point

Eventually recived my practical assesment date yesterday. 14 july in london doing the plumbing practical. Seems like we we have been waiting forever.
all the best everyone

john
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:52 pm
Forum Regular

MINTS will become famous soon enough

Hi,

My OH got his date for his Air-conditioning practical in London for the 14th July .
However, we are slightly confused as we were originally told that the practical will be held over two days. First day theory and second day practical (only if you pass the first day).
Does this mean all going well he will have to sit his practical at a later date, that will be advised after the 14th? Or is it just one day in total?

Cheers

Mints
Old Jun 17th 2008, 6:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

i think they have crammed it into 1 day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.