Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

ANYONE DOING PRACTICAL FOR VETTASSESS IN JULY?

ANYONE DOING PRACTICAL FOR VETTASSESS IN JULY?

Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:20 pm
Just Joined

Brownie is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ANYONE DOING PRACTICAL FOR VETTASSESS IN JULY?

Done mine on the 17th in London. (Air con) and I have just been told the good news that I passed
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Trussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Brownie
Done mine on the 17th in London. (Air con) and I have just been told the good news that I passed

Congratulations Brownie!! Great news, worth all the hard work!! On to the next step x
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

advic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all

I did my Refrig/AC exam in London On 17 July, found out this week ...........

I PASSED !!!!

Gutted i had to go all the way to London, stay in a hotel etc when i live 45mins away from Accrington........

Any other Refrig/AC blokes on here going to Melly????

ad
Old Aug 8th 2008, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

Trussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to allTrussie is a name known to all

Originally Posted by advic
Hi all

I did my Refrig/AC exam in London On 17 July, found out this week ...........

I PASSED !!!!

Gutted i had to go all the way to London, stay in a hotel etc when i live 45mins away from Accrington........

Any other Refrig/AC blokes on here going to Melly????

ad

Congratulations!!! Really pleased for you!!
Old Aug 8th 2008, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

Tommy Gun will become famous soon enough

*Lee or Eamonn* ( or any other chippies). What did you have to do in your test?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

Still nothing!! Argh! It appears that the posty doesn't like us

Maybe tomorrow?!?
Old Aug 8th 2008, 4:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Janna and Nick

Maybe tomorrow?!?
Can't believe it!!! Fingers crossed for tomorrow x x
Old Aug 8th 2008, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light

I know!!! Unbelievable really...
Old Aug 8th 2008, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Eammon is on a distinguished road

Maybe tomorrow?!?

Felt sure you'd get your results today - fingers crossed it will be tomorrow.

Good Luck

Denise x
Old Aug 8th 2008, 10:31 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: ANYONE DOING PRACTICAL FOR VETTASSESS IN JULY?

The waiting is the worst part - I emailed the TRA to try and get their decision rather than wait for the post but they just replied ' the application is being dealt with and they will notify us in the post of their decision'. It is driving me mad as the whole application is ready to upload - please let us be August applicants!!
Old Aug 9th 2008, 9:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Still nothing!!! Surely something must have gone wrong?.... :curse:
Old Aug 9th 2008, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

Still nothing!!! Surely something must have gone wrong?.... :curse:
have they confirmedthat they have been sent out??????
hope its soon for you
john
Old Aug 9th 2008, 2:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by johnknight001
have they confirmedthat they have been sent out??????
hope its soon for you
john
Hi John both Nick and I phoned them last week to try and get the results but they were very tight lipped. All they would say was that it had been posted on the 31st July and could take up to 10 days so monday is "d day". The fact that everybody else has theirs makes me think ours has gone astray. Our practical was on the 21st July.

Will phone monday evening if still nothing received.

Will keep you posted
Old Aug 9th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

Davy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really niceDavy is just really nice

Hi John both Nick and I phoned them last week to try and get the results but they were very tight lipped. All they would say was that it had been posted on the 31st July and could take up to 10 days so monday is "d day". The fact that everybody else has theirs makes me think ours has gone astray. Our practical was on the 21st July.

Will phone monday evening if still nothing received.

Will keep you posted
Hi Janna & Nick.I'm sure your nerves are wrecked.O/Hs practical was on 28th,we heard from our agent(in Australia)who says Davs results have been mailed on 6th & she hopes to recieve them on Monday.Have been keeping an eye out for familiar names & most have been good news.Hopefuly we'll both be posting good news on Monday.
Congrats to all those who've already passed.Good luck to all who're waiting or are going to go through it all again.
Old Aug 11th 2008, 3:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT'S A PERSON GOT TO DO TO GET SOME RESULTS??????

Pass or fail I just want to know now.

It they had a smilie that was crying I use that 20 times over

Surely tomorrow... however I will ring them tonight and let you know the outcome.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.