Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Anyone applying for Northern australia sponsorship

Anyone applying for Northern australia sponsorship

Old May 17th 2009, 10:20 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future
Default Re: Anyone applying for Northern australia sponsorship

No need to bluf if you have an idea to apply use some social network like orkut etc..and get some people that may helpful
Old May 17th 2009, 10:28 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Only WA. Hope its simple one. Time line 12-16 weeks and I am at 13 week.
Okies....well fingers crossed....

As for NT, teachers, nurses and police officers are in big demand there, so hopefully that'll go in my favour! I've spoken to and emailed some of the people there on several occasions and have registered for a campaign called 'Teaching in The Territory' so hopefully, if I do decide to apply, I'll be taken seriously....though who knows....
Old May 18th 2009, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

jimmie2807 will become famous soon enoughjimmie2807 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Okies....well fingers crossed....

As for NT, teachers, nurses and police officers are in big demand there, so hopefully that'll go in my favour! I've spoken to and emailed some of the people there on several occasions and have registered for a campaign called 'Teaching in The Territory' so hopefully, if I do decide to apply, I'll be taken seriously....though who knows....
Our SS for NT is being assessed at the moment, Should know in a few weeks but the info we have received from the agent is all good and will be suprised if we get rejected but never know
Old May 18th 2009, 2:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Originally Posted by jimmie2807
Our SS for NT is being assessed at the moment, Should know in a few weeks but the info we have received from the agent is all good and will be suprised if we get rejected but never know

Hi jimmie
Hope you are correct, from the feed back what I get, NT pretty fussy on SS. Anyway keep us informed as soon as you get any news.
Old May 18th 2009, 2:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

They looking for verifiable jon offer in NT on your occupation. I dont know how come its possible? May be they concentrate other class VISAs not 176
Old May 18th 2009, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

job offer during recession, That's a impossible target.
Old May 18th 2009, 5:22 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
They looking for verifiable jon offer in NT on your occupation. I dont know how come its possible? May be they concentrate other class VISAs not 176
There is quite a big campaign in NT trying to recruit teachers, police officers and nurses....so maybe teachers will be in better standing for sponsorship, I don't know...I guess nobody knows what they want though?!
Old May 19th 2009, 1:54 am
BE Enthusiast

There is quite a big campaign in NT trying to recruit teachers, police officers and nurses....so maybe teachers will be in better standing for sponsorship, I don't know...I guess nobody knows what they want though?!
Yeaa, it may be so , but the moment they realize the applicant not in OZ nor PR , they loose all interest,

So having demand for certain occupation is on thing and getting a job letter while not is OZ is another thing.
I whish I could say some thing positive lol, but facts are stubborn.
Nevertheless, give it a try, but make sure to be convincing in your explations with regard to research on job hunt on NT, and try to hook up with someone in NT and give their details as your support base in NT.

Wish you all the best.
cheers
Old May 19th 2009, 4:49 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by shafanm
Yeaa, it may be so , but the moment they realize the applicant not in OZ nor PR , they loose all interest,

So having demand for certain occupation is on thing and getting a job letter while not is OZ is another thing.
I whish I could say some thing positive lol, but facts are stubborn.
Nevertheless, give it a try, but make sure to be convincing in your explations with regard to research on job hunt on NT, and try to hook up with someone in NT and give their details as your support base in NT.

Wish you all the best.
cheers
And good luck to u too, have u heard anything from NT?
Old May 19th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

i got a reply on my status query and they said that they are assessing employment prospects for my occupation in NT....
application of first week of april 09
fingers crossed and praying almighty
Old May 19th 2009, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

pragot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flair002
i got a reply on my status query and they said that they are assessing employment prospects for my occupation in NT....
Wish you all the best. Hope you will get the sponsorship. I am still waiting since the end of March.
Old May 19th 2009, 8:11 am
BE Enthusiast

And good luck to u too, have u heard anything from NT?
I call them two days back, they confirmed 8 to 10 weeks is what they take to process. So I got wait for another 7 weeks,
Old May 19th 2009, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi flair002
what's your occupation ? and why is it that NT is assessing employment prospects on you occupation, is'nt it a fact that if your occupation is on the NT skill demand list is deem sufficiend.
Old May 19th 2009, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

no i am offlist....rather on the secondary list...
2231-11 Systems Manager IT
Old May 19th 2009, 8:27 am
BE Enthusiast

no i am offlist....rather on the secondary list...
2231-11 Systems Manager IT
Could tell me what is the main criteria to be eligible to apply under off list, I was given the impression that off list is for exceptionally talented people.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.