Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Anyone applying for Northern australia sponsorship

Anyone applying for Northern australia sponsorship

Old May 12th 2009, 9:06 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone applying for Northern australia sponsorship

Does anyone know the contact telephone number for the NT state sponsorship team, if calling from outside australia?
Old May 13th 2009, 8:15 am
Forum Regular

pragot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Does anyone know the contact telephone number for the NT state sponsorship team, if calling from outside australia?
I suggest you log on to migration.nt.gov.au

I think you will get most of the information you want on specific requirements and contact details. You can then take it up from there.

Is there anyone who applied to to the Northern Territory and is still waiting, was granted or was denied sponsorhip?
Old May 13th 2009, 8:19 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pragot
I suggest you log on to migration.nt.gov.au

I think you will get most of the information you want on specific requirements and contact details. You can then take it up from there.

Is there anyone who applied to to the Northern Territory and is still waiting, was granted or was denied sponsorhip?
Thanks, sorted, spoke to a lovely lady this morning!
Old May 13th 2009, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Thanks, sorted, spoke to a lovely lady this morning!
Any time line they specified? I am 29.04.2009 NT Applicant
Old May 13th 2009, 8:59 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Any time line they specified? I am 29.04.2009 NT Applicant
I wasnt discussing anything along those lines with her, sorry
Old May 13th 2009, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

I applied in the first week of april and was advised on 30th of april that my case will be looked at in mid of may... so i guess they will stick to the 8 week thing..
Old May 13th 2009, 10:42 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by flair002
I applied in the first week of april and was advised on 30th of april that my case will be looked at in mid of may... so i guess they will stick to the 8 week thing..
Thanks - for NT also 8 weeks
Old May 13th 2009, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

I've noticed quite lot of interest in NT for SS, But yet I did'nt come across any one securing SS in NT, Please let us know all those who have been successful along with you time line.
Old May 16th 2009, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

Anyone received SS for Nothern Territories,
Old May 16th 2009, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

flair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant futureflair002 has a brilliant future

no one on this forum at least
Old May 16th 2009, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by flair002
no one on this forum at least
I got refused you know the grounds

You do not have a verifiable employment offer in the Northern Territory in a skilled occupation related to your occupation.

You have failed to demonstrate evidence that you are actively seeking employment within the Northern Territory in a skilled occupation related to your occupation.

Insufficient evidence of family/friend relationships within the Northern
Territory.

Failure to provide evidence or knowledge in relation to registration and/or licensing for this occupation
Old May 16th 2009, 9:07 am
BE Forum Addict

You do not have a verifiable employment offer in the Northern Territory in a skilled occupation related to your occupation.

You have failed to demonstrate evidence that you are actively seeking employment within the Northern Territory in a skilled occupation related to your occupation.

Territory.

Failure to provide evidence or knowledge in relation to registration and/or licensing for this occupation
Hope NT ss is big tough I seen no one have here
Old May 16th 2009, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

pragot is an unknown quantity at this point

Territory.

Sorry about that. Can you please tell us when you applied and when you were informed about the result. I am now in the 8th week from the date l applied and l havent heard anything.

So if my application is turned down, is it possible to work on my short-comings and then re-apply?
Old May 16th 2009, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by pragot
Sorry about that. Can you please tell us when you applied and when you were informed about the result. I am now in the 8th week from the date l applied and l havent heard anything.

So if my application is turned down, is it possible to work on my short-comings and then re-apply?
Applied 20.04.2009 and refused 15.05.09 Not more than 4-6 weeks they allot CO for your SS application immediately. Did u got any mail from them?
Old May 16th 2009, 11:09 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Applied 20.04.2009 and refused 15.05.09 Not more than 4-6 weeks they allot CO for your SS application immediately. Did u got any mail from them?
What grounds did they refuse u on?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.