British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Anyone applying for Northern australia sponsorship (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/anyone-applying-northern-australia-sponsorship-598704/)

waitncount Mar 19th 2009 10:19 pm

Anyone applying for Northern australia sponsorship

Anyone applying for Northern Australia sponsorship? How long they take to finalise the decision?

helloshivahere Mar 20th 2009 1:57 pm

Re: Anyone applying for Northern australia sponsorship

Originally Posted by waitncount (Post 7399147)
Anyone applying for Northern Australia sponsorship? How long they take to finalise the decision?

I planned but online system is not working wats ur plan send courier or email

Pollyana Mar 20th 2009 4:14 pm

Originally Posted by waitncount (Post 7399147)

Better clarify the State - do you mean Northern Territory STate sponsorship, or are you being sponsored by a company in north Qld or north WA?

Rodger_lawson Mar 20th 2009 4:39 pm

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 7401349)
Better clarify the State - do you mean Northern Territory STate sponsorship, or are you being sponsored by a company in north Qld or north WA?

people, do some research about the country before you decide to migrate "permanently". Especially, in australia you are mandated to vote. now with the internet, one can feign ignorance no longer.

waitncount Mar 20th 2009 5:48 pm

I mean Northern Territory state sponsorship. Anybody applied ? Anyidea how long they take to decide application? I applied WA before 2 months and heard nothing. So exploring NT option.

Originally Posted by Pollyana (Post 7401349)

waitncount Mar 20th 2009 5:53 pm

Yes, You can down load the application form and email. But, they are ask to provide personal (family and friend) network in NT. I am confused if I am qualified because I dont have such network there.

Originally Posted by helloshivahere (Post 7401007)
I planned but online system is not working wats ur plan send courier or email

helloshivahere Mar 21st 2009 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by waitncount (Post 7401677)
Yes, You can down load the application form and email. But, they are ask to provide personal (family and friend) network in NT. I am confused if I am qualified because I dont have such network there.

all the states will ask same questions from offshore thats not possible but it wont be a problem try some social networks like orkut and face book may be u can find some of your native peoples who may help u

Halle Mar 21st 2009 6:19 pm

Hi I'm NT sponsored last March 2008. Got a sponsorship in 10 days as promised but now it says in their website, it's already 28 days.

flair002 Apr 9th 2009 11:40 am

people
any updates of NT sponsorship
i applied on 2nd april 2009
just got reply of receipt today

shafanm Apr 11th 2009 6:51 am

have you guys who are opting NT really done your research about the state, I feel most are trying for NT SS to beat the processing queue, job opportunity wise there is not much NT could offer. With a population of 200.000.

flair002 Apr 11th 2009 8:18 am

there are jobs but not as much as sydney and melbourne

Jen1977ni Apr 11th 2009 8:31 am

Originally Posted by Halle (Post 7404636)
Hi I'm NT sponsored last March 2008. Got a sponsorship in 10 days as promised but now it says in their website, it's already 28 days.

Are you in NT now then?

Jen1977ni Apr 11th 2009 8:32 am

Was having a look @ their online application form yesterday and it asks for certified copies of documents, I take it it's ok to scan and upload originals of colour documents and have B&W copies certified, as with the actual visa application!?

shafanm Apr 11th 2009 8:35 am

Yep . colour documents does not require certification.

Jen1977ni Apr 11th 2009 8:38 am

Originally Posted by shafanm (Post 7470762)
Yep . colour documents does not require certification.

Cool, ta, I take it you're applying for NT sponsorship as well?