Wikiposts

anyone on 176 & 175 at the same time?

Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all
Default anyone on 176 & 175 at the same time?

hi.. just want to know... has anyone applied for 176 and then months down the line decided to go state sponsorship (176)?

and can you keep both going and see which one you get first??

thanks
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all
Default Re: anyone on 176 & 175 at the same time?

if you apply for state sponsorship the 175 becomes a 176 upon diac recieving form 1100 from the nominated state.
john
Old Mar 19th 2009, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

vslamba is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ice mocha
hi.. just want to know... has anyone applied for 176 and then months down the line decided to go state sponsorship (176)?

and can you keep both going and see which one you get first??

thanks
The moment you get sent state sponsorship the previous 175 becomes 176 ....

Dont know if want two individual application the existing 175 and then

Apply a new one for 176 ?... I guess you have to ask DIAC for it or an Agent
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:42 am
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

what if already application lodged for 175, and then apply for state sponsorship,
will the sponsoring state entertain such applicants.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:00 pm
Forum Regular

Yes that can be done
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

shafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really niceshafanm is just really nice

I read a thread on BE that if you have applied for 175 and there are sufficient point for PR, State might not sponsor you since you have scored the required points. Is there any possibilites for such thing,
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

No that depends upon state, If they want you, they will call you. Which state you are planning to go ?
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

victoria.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

If your skills is on the list I advise go ahead and launch app for State sponsroship, but read the rights that you might have in that states like 2 years staying in that state, I have heard its a obligation and not a legal enforcement but still read before applying
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

ice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to allice mocha is a name known to all

so it replaces the 175 then?
we are already finalised on the 175 just waiting for grant in the new financial year (because of the new CSL)

so do you think its a bit risky to go to 176 now? maybe we should just wait...
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ice mocha
so it replaces the 175 then?
we are already finalised on the 175 just waiting for grant in the new financial year (because of the new CSL)

so do you think its a bit risky to go to 176 now? maybe we should just wait...
I am not an expert, But I feel There are too many people applying for 176 now, then the CSL list , then the long MODL list, the goverment may reduce more visa next year, if you dont get a chance through 175 then? I think it is your call but i dont see any problems with 176 if they grant on a state where you want to go .. where are you planning to go? You can check that state sponsorhip ..