Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Any Skilled March 2005 Acknowledgements Awaiting Med/PCC Request?

Any Skilled March 2005 Acknowledgements Awaiting Med/PCC Request?

Old Jun 27th 2005, 7:53 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Unhappy Any Skilled March 2005 Acknowledgements Awaiting Med/PCC Request?

Hello Folks,

It's time to get paranoid! Are there any people acknowledged in March 05 still awaiting meds/pcc requests? I have seen several comments that the mid March applicants are being worked on in Adelaide, we were early March so - where's the request?

Anyone else in a similar position?
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

NikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Any Skilled March 2005 Acknowledgements Awaiting Med/PCC Request?

Originally Posted by Plug
Hello Folks,

It's time to get paranoid! Are there any people acknowledged in March 05 still awaiting meds/pcc requests? I have seen several comments that the mid March applicants are being worked on in Adelaide, we were early March so - where's the request?

Hi Plug

We sent app 14th March, arrived 21st ackn 24th...........still no request for anything.

Nikki xx
Old Jun 27th 2005, 10:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Hello Folks,

Why would you get a meds request when youve already done them, or have you not sent them yet??
Old Jun 27th 2005, 11:16 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

Hiya we lodged around that time and we still havent heard anything!!

vb2

Originally Posted by paulb
Why would you get a meds request when youve already done them, or have you not sent them yet??
Old Jun 27th 2005, 11:53 am
Senior Stella Member

Plug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nicePlug is just really nice
Red face Re: Any Skilled March 2005 Acknowledgements Awaiting Med/PCC Request?

Hey Paul,

Yes, they have been sent (must update my timeline!). I'm just a bit miffed at not having gotten a request yet, I haven't sent of my PCC yet (still waiting on Herts Police!) they are requested at the same time as the meds and AOS stuff.
Old Jun 27th 2005, 2:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Hey Paul,

Yes, they have been sent (must update my timeline!). I'm just a bit miffed at not having gotten a request yet, I haven't sent of my PCC yet (still waiting on Herts Police!) they are requested at the same time as the meds and AOS stuff.
I've heard of others who front loaded not getting a meds request, just straight to the decision, but obviously you need a request for your police checks.
Good luck

Paul
Old Jun 27th 2005, 8:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was Kent, UK...now Pacific Pines Gold Coast and loving it
sonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud ofsonictigger has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by NikkiGriff
Hi Plug

We sent app 14th March, arrived 21st ackn 24th...........still no request for anything.

Nikki xx
Hey Nikki,

No news yet either....but eventually got ack'd last week. Fingers crossed for this week.

Judith
Old Jun 28th 2005, 9:59 am
vb2

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

Hiya, i hear the term front loading often on this site, but i still dont understand what it means - any ideas??

vb2

I've heard of others who front loaded not getting a meds request, just straight to the decision, but obviously you need a request for your police checks.
Good luck

Paul
Old Jun 28th 2005, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by vb2
Hiya, i hear the term front loading often on this site, but i still dont understand what it means - any ideas??

vb2

ITS WHEN YOU PUT YOU PCC AND / OR YOUR MEDS IN WITH YOUR APPLICATION, OR SEND THEM UNREQUESTED
Old Jun 28th 2005, 11:52 am
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

ITS WHEN YOU PUT YOU PCC AND / OR YOUR MEDS IN WITH YOUR APPLICATION, OR SEND THEM UNREQUESTED
and does it speed things up?

(I didn't know what it meant either!!)
Old Jun 29th 2005, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by SalSa

...its supposed too!!
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:23 am
Karma to make me calmer!

Tops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura about

...its supposed too!!
Seems like the waiting time for Meds/PCCs could be reducing.

'eddie' from the Philippines gor their request after 2 mths 4 days since submitting their non-MODL application.

http://www.austimeline.com/austime/a...pp.jsp?id=2663

Maybe DIMIA are starting to get the engines fired up for the 1st of July!?

Tops.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 8:41 am
well wisher 4 all

maku will become famous soon enough

welcome all who are waiting after june 2004, join in
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310867

we will wait and share our good news among and celibrate.... hahahah

maku
Old Jun 29th 2005, 9:02 am
vb2

thank you for that!! i understand now, i think i will let nature take its course with ours and wait until its requested!

vb2

Originally Posted by SalSa