Any September 2006 applicants

Old Sep 23rd 2006, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

Skittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of lightSkittle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Any September 2006 applicants

Originally Posted by chocolatedog
Well done.

Good Luck with that, lets hope we get our acknowledgements soon.

Have you thought about Meds and police checks yet? front loading and stuff like that?

Sam

Yes, we are going for our medicals during the kids half term at the end of October. I checked with the Agent and she sent us the correct forms to print off and take with us. We're going to download the Police forms and take them to the local Police station soon, then it will coincide with the medical forms.

Karen
Old Sep 23rd 2006, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

showdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really niceshowdan is just really nice

Originally Posted by chocolatedog
Hello again,

I am an Mechanical Engineer by trade. We are applying under General mechanical trades person visa that is non-MODL and therefore have to supply the government bond money in order to get the 5 bonus points.

Any-body else having to go down the same route in September, bond and everything?

oh yeah, sorry almost forgot, what trade are you in?

Sam

I'm in a similar boat to you chocolatdog, skill assessed as a Mechanical Engineer Technologist, but I'm 33 and with no spouse points etc I too will have to put up the $100,000 bond.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 1:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by showdan
Room for another family in here?

Come on budge up a bit, so we can squeeze in.

Sent my 136 (non MODL) off on the 20th Sept and its currently at Melbourne waiting to be delivered when they open after the weekend.

Seriously considering frontloading Meds & Police checks, is it still ok for these to be front loaded? and how long do they take from booking to being received in OZ, I would like to time it so our CO has them before he/she requests them but not to long before.

Thanks & good luck to all.

showdan
Showdan

Plenty of room LOL

Do you have an agent, maybe they could advise. We aren't planning to actually go for a while so won't do ours before requested as we'll need to go over and validate visa's and want as long as possible before we need to do this.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

Wow!!! I havent been on for a few days land theres loads of new names. Welcome and good luck everyone.
Originally Posted by marvinc
Showdan

Plenty of room LOL

Do you have an agent, maybe they could advise. We aren't planning to actually go for a while so won't do ours before requested as we'll need to go over and validate visa's and want as long as possible before we need to do this.
Old Sep 25th 2006, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

ozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the roughozzie maz is a jewel in the rough

Thanks marion, sorry for not replying sooner haven't had the chance to jump on lately. It's so hard to time it right I don't want to get them too early and not have time to sell the house before the validation date but also don't want to hold things up...Oh well wait and see I guess!!!!!!!

Thanks again

Maria
Originally Posted by Marion_S
Wendy, Maria,

on this DIMA site you will find all panel doctors listed by country

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/u.htm

I think both of you are living in the UK, right? so this should be the link:

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/over...el-doctors.htm

By the way, I am not sure if I am able to wait until the meds are requested. I am thinking about booking the meds as soon as I receive a case number!

But how long will it take to get this file number?! Again there was no movement this week!!! They are still working on the 4th August applications!

Marion
Old Sep 26th 2006, 7:40 am
Lori_m

Hi guys :)

There's a September sticky at the top of the page! Most of us on it are
from the beginning of the month hence not been posting much lately, just
waiting for the acknowledgement..

--
lori_m
Posted via http://www.gettingdownunder.co.uk

Old Sep 26th 2006, 9:45 am
Just Joined

ShaunK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lori_m
Hi guys

--
lori_m

Hi Guys,

Thank for the link Lori_m, just looked at it.

If any one else is applying as a Mechanical Engineer 2126-11 this has just been up graded onto the MODL list, so hopefully they will move my application onto MODL.

Shaunk
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lori_m
Hi guys

--
lori_m

Hi, what's a September sticky??
Old Sep 26th 2006, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

SEAndy is just really niceSEAndy is just really niceSEAndy is just really niceSEAndy is just really niceSEAndy is just really niceSEAndy is just really niceSEAndy is just really niceSEAndy is just really nice
Default Acknowledgement

Hi everyone,

Received my Ack e-mail from DIMA today!

My application was delivered to ASPC on August 7.

Cheers,
Andy

Last edited by SEAndy; Sep 26th 2006 at 12:28 pm.
Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all

Originally Posted by marvinc
Hi, what's a September sticky??
Hi Wendy!

I think there are 2 forums mixed up. Lori_m posted her answer via

http://www.gettingdownunder.co.uk

If you follow this link you will find another forum where you can also read all the BritishExpats threads. They are using these “sticks” for diffrent threads so that they will be fixed on top of the first forum page like the first 5 threads in the BritishExpat forum here.

Marion
Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:51 pm
Forum Regular

Marion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to allMarion_S is a name known to all
Default Re: Acknowledgement

Originally Posted by SEAndy
Hi everyone,

Received my Ack e-mail from DIMA today!

My application was delivered to ASPC on August 7.

Cheers,
Andy

Hi Andy!

Well done!
Good to hear that they are somehow moving forward with the ack e-mails!
Good luck!

Marion
Old Sep 26th 2006, 1:58 pm
Dolphin

marvinc Wrote:
    > Showdan
    >
    > Plenty of room LOL
    >
    > Do you have an agent, maybe they could advise. We aren't planning to
    > actually go for a while so won't do ours before requested as we'll
    > need
    > to go over and validate visa's and want as long as possible before we
    > need to do this.
    >
    > --
Hi marvinc,

We have the same plans as yours. :) Which state you going to?

Dolphin

--

Posted via http://www.mymigration.net

Old Sep 26th 2006, 10:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Marion_S
Hi Wendy!

I think there are 2 forums mixed up. Lori_m posted her answer via

http://www.gettingdownunder.co.uk

If you follow this link you will find another forum where you can also read all the BritishExpats threads. They are using these “sticks” for diffrent threads so that they will be fixed on top of the first forum page like the first 5 threads in the BritishExpat forum here.

Marion

Thanks again
Old Sep 28th 2006, 1:33 am
Just Joined

malene is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Acknowledgement

Hello everyone,

I checked from the bank where I applied for a bank draft and told me that my payment had been cleared in that bank last 25-sept-06. Hope that acknow will follow soon.

Lene
Old Sep 28th 2006, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

chris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud ofchris96 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Acknowledgement

Hi, Lene.

When did you post your application? just wondering how long it took until your cash was taken?

Ta Chris.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.