Wikiposts

Any pre-July new MODL heard anything yet?

Old Oct 11th 2004, 3:39 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Any pre-July new MODL heard anything yet?

It seems that those MODL applications that were submitted after July 1st seem to be processed quicker than those MODL applications that were submitted prior to July 1st.

Unfair i know, and i do not understand why?

Maybe someone could shed some light on the processing!!!!

Rob

Originally Posted by jayne+doug
Hi

I am a nurse and applied on 21 April and as yet do not have a CO. It will be 6 months next week. So I will wait till then and email them. As I have mentioned before the process is very unfair. I know of nurses who applied after me and have been granted their visa. I'm sure I read a post last week of someone who applied in June and was added to MODL in Sept. and was granted a visa.

The wait continues.
Jayne
Old Oct 11th 2004, 3:53 am
Forum Regular

Nessa44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Any pre-July new MODL heard anything yet?

Originally Posted by bored brit
Nessa thats what you pay your agent for get onto them and give him an earful and tell them to sort it out pronto. Good luck with dimia as it can be a bit hit and miss with them sometimes.
Thanks bored brit, I really do appreciate your advice. Unfortunately, I will have to strike out on my own to find anything out. Agent = non communicative.
Nessa xxxx
Old Oct 11th 2004, 3:54 am
Forum Regular

Nessa44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: Any pre-July new MODL heard anything yet?

Originally Posted by paula 1
Hi Nessa

We have now received our 139 Visa - Grant Letter (posted on here 23/9)
We sent off our forms 27/2/04 & received grant letter 23/9 so took about 7 months, I think i may of spoke to you before so please excuse me if i'm repeating myself. Hopefully not to long for you now & all of you who are waiting for the grant letter's. It's definately worth the wait.
Take care
Paula
Hi Paula, thanks for the advice, glad you have recieved your letter, gives us all hope!!
Nessa x
Old Oct 11th 2004, 3:58 am
Forum Regular

bored brit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nessa44
Thanks bored brit, I really do appreciate your advice. Unfortunately, I will have to strike out on my own to find anything out. Agent = non communicative.
Nessa xxxx
Is your agent registered with mara.If so you should report him as he isnt doing his job right and at least then they might take action against him and maybe it will save people time and money if its found out that the agent is no good.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:55 am
ASCO code 2211-11

Accountant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SarahJW
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone who applied pre-July and who were added to the MODL in September has heard anything yet?

Judging by the response received from ASPC on their expected timescales, I was thinking that they should have started this category by now and I am trying to get an idea of where they are up to. (Applied Dec 03 new MODL)

Thanks, regards

Sarah
I applied in May 2004 for 136. No news except acknowledgement letter in July. As keeping in mind the ASPC timeline promised in answer for Galilite letter, I gonna wait patiently till the beginning of November. I believe things are subject to change Let's be optimistic, yeah?
Old Oct 11th 2004, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Any pre-July new MODL heard anything yet?

Originally Posted by SarahJW
Hello,

I was just wondering if anyone who applied pre-July and who were added to the MODL in September has heard anything yet?

Judging by the response received from ASPC on their expected timescales, I was thinking that they should have started this category by now and I am trying to get an idea of where they are up to. (Applied Dec 03 new MODL)

Thanks, regards

Sarah

I am feeling a bit embarrassed here, but we got our Visas last week, we applied in June for a 137 but changed to 136 when my trade was added to MODL in September, my timeline is posted:here
Old Oct 11th 2004, 6:30 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dicko
I am feeling a bit embarrassed here, but we got our Visas last week, we applied in June for a 137 but changed to 136 when my trade was added to MODL in September, my timeline is posted:here

You aint got nowt to be embarrassed about Dicko, your just one of the lucky ones!!
Donna.